Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Ibadan Passport Office - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ibadan Passport Office (2524 Views)

Festac Immigration/passport Office / How Can I Get To Ikoyi Passport Office From Oshodi / At Ikoyi Passport Office, Old Things Pass Away As Facility Leaves Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibadan Passport Office by ERCROSS(m): 5:30am On Dec 03, 2020
I've read and heard of the bad reviews concerning Ibadan passport office that it usually takes like forever before one could get their passport. But most of the posts containing the reviews are not of this year, 2020. Please, who has a more recent review of the place, or who has processed their passport through the place recently? Please, drop a review. I'm in Ibadan and I'm thinking to use it as capturing and collection office while registering online. Please advise.
Re: Ibadan Passport Office by ERCROSS(m): 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2020
Anybody, please?
Re: Ibadan Passport Office by jgbemson1: 8:34pm On Dec 03, 2020
Goto ogun state and do ur capturing
Re: Ibadan Passport Office by ERCROSS(m): 6:46am On Dec 04, 2020
jgbemson1:
Goto ogun state and do ur capturing

The Abeokuta passport office, you mean, or Shagamu?
Re: Ibadan Passport Office by harcemedes(m): 7:35am On Dec 06, 2020
I paid 29k for it and it took almost 7 weeks before I got it.
Re: Ibadan Passport Office by toyosiabayomi96: 8:15am On Dec 06, 2020
I will advise you go to Ikoyi passport office I did everything at 27k inclusive of service charge. I did everything myself and I did capturing same day just last week
Re: Ibadan Passport Office by BAndrew: 11:33pm On Apr 05, 2021
ERCROSS:
I've read and heard of the bad reviews concerning the Ibadan passport office that it usually takes like forever before one could get their passport. But most of the posts containing the reviews are not of this year, 2020. Please, who has a more recent review of the place, or who has processed their passport through the place recently? Please, drop a review. I'm in Ibadan and I'm thinking to use it as capturing and collection office while registering online. Please advise.
Hello bro, how was the Ibadan centre? Was it stressful? Pls I would like to know any details before I go there this week
Re: Ibadan Passport Office by obalukan: 1:24am On Apr 06, 2021
You won’t get your passport on time. My kids has captured since last year November and yet to get the passports till now.
Re: Ibadan Passport Office by ERCROSS(m): 11:08am On Apr 10, 2021
Yes, I've done capturing since late last year, but I'm yet to get it.
Re: Ibadan Passport Office by ERCROSS(m): 11:09am On Apr 10, 2021
BAndrew:

Hello bro, how was the Ibadan centre? Was it stressful? Pls I would like to know any details before I go there this week

Check my last comment.
Re: Ibadan Passport Office by 4dor: 11:09pm On Apr 13, 2021
We sincerely need a way forward on this issue. I've done my data capture since November 2020 and they are still on this story of no booklet.
Re: Ibadan Passport Office by switkera(f): 3:48pm On Apr 14, 2021
I and my daughter applied since February and up till now no news. I regret applying in Ibadan.
Re: Ibadan Passport Office by YEAEMEDIA(f): 12:35pm On Apr 15, 2021
No be Ibadan only, I did in Osun and since December av not seen my passport. I have lost two job opportunities and now my school is on the line please let's trend dz matter on twitter

#NigPassportExtortion
#ReleaseOurPassports
#NigImmigrationScam

Enough of living like a second citizen in my country
Re: Ibadan Passport Office by karryprincess: 9:23pm On Apr 15, 2021
The delay is happening in kwara state too. Something has to be done. Its been almost 3 weeks since I did capturing
Re: Ibadan Passport Office by damique(m): 12:11am On Jan 25
Hello, Any update about the situation? Has it gotten better? Is the Ibadan office now issuing passports booklets? Abeg o before I go put head

(1) (Reply)

Dana Air Bags Two Crew Proficiency Awards / United States : The World's Most Unfriendly Country / Amendment To Visa Application After Submission (before Decision)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.