Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Covid19 Loan: Scammed By CBN & Nirsal MFB - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Covid19 Loan: Scammed By CBN & Nirsal MFB (3502 Views)

CBN Covid19 Loan Via NIRSAL Microfinance Bank: Registration & Repayment / CBN Nirsal Mfb Coronavirus (covid-19) Loan For Nigerians / NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid19 Loan: Scammed By CBN & Nirsal MFB by SkyRicks: 4:16pm On Dec 03, 2020
The increase in bad governance in Nigeria is at it pick as the Central Bank of Nigeria rows out different platforms to tackle the effect of the covid19 virus on the large populate through the Nirsal Micro Finance Bank, some personals of the agency now sees it as a means to enrich themselves as the divert some loans.

With picture evidence below shows the approval of the loan about a month and Two days ago while the individuals are yet to get the loan, they receive account number to pay back the loan from the bank. And every means of communicating with the customer care are abortive as line is switched off or not reachable
Customer care line 09010026900.

Many concerned citizen have complained about this development as some claim that the cannot pay for what the have no access to (used).

Re: Covid19 Loan: Scammed By CBN & Nirsal MFB by ruggedtimi(m): 5:16pm On Dec 03, 2020
Calm down the money will be paid into your acct, I was nervous myself and the money eventually came

1 Like

Re: Covid19 Loan: Scammed By CBN & Nirsal MFB by Crieff(m): 6:05pm On Dec 03, 2020
They should also provide for a way to pay back the loan. The way to pay back the loan is so sketchy and vague.
Re: Covid19 Loan: Scammed By CBN & Nirsal MFB by agbolahan1991(m): 7:33pm On Dec 03, 2020
My brothers in the house...
Please how do I apply for the loan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid19 Loan: Scammed By CBN & Nirsal MFB by jacobnel(m): 8:14pm On Dec 03, 2020
Calm down.They will still pay the money to your Account. They sent me the same message and after i accept their offer eeeh no reach good 3days dem pay me my 200k loan just like magic.
SkyRicks:
The increase in bad governance in Nigeria is at it pick as the Central Bank of Nigeria rows out different platforms to tackle the effect of the covid19 virus on the large populate through the Nirsal Micro Finance Bank, some personals of the agency now sees it as a means to enrich themselves as the divert some loans.

With picture evidence below shows the approval of the loan about a month and Two days ago while the individuals are yet to get the loan, they receive account number to pay back the loan from the bank. And every means of communicating with the customer care are abortive as line is switched off or not reachable

Many concerned citizen have complained about this development as some claim that the cannot pay for what the have no access to (used).
Re: Covid19 Loan: Scammed By CBN & Nirsal MFB by Emir01: 9:55pm On Dec 03, 2020
SkyRicks:

You will receive it later. Let's try to be asking questions so that we will not mislead people. It causes confusion. Calm down we all encounter the same thing and I hope you'll come back to disregard the message if it eventually drop.
Re: Covid19 Loan: Scammed By CBN & Nirsal MFB by lathrowinger: 10:26pm On Dec 03, 2020
agbolahan1991:
My brothers in the house...
Please how do I apply for the loan

Even me too
Re: Covid19 Loan: Scammed By CBN & Nirsal MFB by pocbles: 11:17pm On Dec 03, 2020
I received the same message but in my own case I have not received the approved sms will they still give me the loan..

I just decided to use my BVN on the website to check and I saw I was approved 180k...

I got my own is two days

Re: Covid19 Loan: Scammed By CBN & Nirsal MFB by bustykasa(f): 11:26pm On Dec 03, 2020
how can I apply please

1 Like

Re: Covid19 Loan: Scammed By CBN & Nirsal MFB by Emir01: 11:58pm On Dec 03, 2020
lathrowinger:

Even me too
I applied during Corona lockdown, I don't know wether it is still open now.
Re: Covid19 Loan: Scammed By CBN & Nirsal MFB by olasimbo46973: 12:03am On Dec 04, 2020
:My brothers in the house...Please how do I apply for the loanEven me too
Re: Covid19 Loan: Scammed By CBN & Nirsal MFB by ekene101: 12:04am On Dec 04, 2020
I just received mine an hour ago, 350k was approved for me but I got 330k.

1 Like

Re: Covid19 Loan: Scammed By CBN & Nirsal MFB by pocbles: 12:17am On Dec 04, 2020
ekene101:
I just received mine an hour ago, 350k was approved for me but I got 330k.

Pls I want to know when was urs approved before you received the alert.....
Re: Covid19 Loan: Scammed By CBN & Nirsal MFB by ekene101: 2:50am On Dec 04, 2020
pocbles:

Pls I want to know when was urs approved before you received the alert.....
last week Monday
Re: Covid19 Loan: Scammed By CBN & Nirsal MFB by Kingluqman(m): 7:05am On Dec 04, 2020
They are just using us to catch cruise. I have received my approved loan message on the 19th of Nov and till today, nothing yet and I accepted the offer of 420k. Funniest thing is that a closed friend got her own message a week after me and received money yesterday. grin
Re: Covid19 Loan: Scammed By CBN & Nirsal MFB by Sankabson(m): 7:31am On Dec 04, 2020
How does this work please ? Their website is just doing anyhow. Link me up please..
Re: Covid19 Loan: Scammed By CBN & Nirsal MFB by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 04, 2020
Kingluqman:
They are just using us to catch cruise. I have received my approved loan message on the 19th of Nov and till today, nothing yet and I accepted the offer of 420k. Funniest thing is that a closed friend got her own message a week after me and received money yesterday. grin
Sorry how would I check mine
Thanks a lot
Re: Covid19 Loan: Scammed By CBN & Nirsal MFB by Kingluqman(m): 3:01am On Dec 05, 2020
slimkhalifa:

Sorry how would I check mine
Thanks a lot
covid19 . nmfb . com . ng. You select either household or SME depending on which one you did. And you input your BVN
Re: Covid19 Loan: Scammed By CBN & Nirsal MFB by Bari22: 7:56am On Dec 05, 2020
pocbles:
I received the same message but in my own case I have not received the approved sms will they still give me the loan..

I just decided to use my BVN on the website to check and I saw I was approved 180k...

Its almost two weeks now they sent my bro the acct no but till now there's nothing again. I check the aite uaing bvn but tbey say the details doeant exist

Any help please
Re: Covid19 Loan: Scammed By CBN & Nirsal MFB by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 05, 2020
Kingluqman:
covid19 . nmfb . com . ng. You select either household or SME depending on which one you did. And you input your BVN
Sorry what does this shit means

Re: Covid19 Loan: Scammed By CBN & Nirsal MFB by pocbles: 8:08am On Dec 06, 2020
Bari22:

Its almost two weeks now they sent my bro the acct no but till now there's nothing again. I check the aite uaing bvn but tbey say the details doeant exist

Any help please

I'm just like you. I don't have any reasonable explanation to give you. I tried to check it again and they say the details doesn't exist too.
Re: Covid19 Loan: Scammed By CBN & Nirsal MFB by pocbles: 6:14pm On Dec 06, 2020
Bari22:

Any help please

I just received my load now..
I accepted the agreement on Friday and today which is Sunday I received my alert.
I was approved 180k
But I received 168k

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruiting / Ab Microfinance Bank / Urgent Vacancies - New

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.