Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,712 members, 7,851,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:02 PM

Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties (35019 Views)

Portable Accuses His Baby Mama Of Sleeping With MC Oluomo’s Aide, Koko Zaria / Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) / Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by Topmaike007(m): 10:14pm On Dec 04, 2020
drezo:

You're still asking!!!
my brother women matter Don tire me

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by We4all: 10:14pm On Dec 04, 2020
AnonymousRebec:

I found it difficult to read too. But what I understood is that his wife did juju for him. So that he will do anything she says. She had carried out all the stages of the juju. The final state was to cut his finger and toe nails. When she was about the cut it, some dead spirits started to beat her. So she wasn't able to cut it. She unconsciously started to confess all her bad deeds while her husband was recording.
Immediately the wife found out her bad deed were exposed, she left her husband.

Hmnn....thanks for the clarifications. You will make a great instructor.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by PreyingMantis(m): 10:15pm On Dec 04, 2020
Dalil8:
Not surprised especially if she's igbo.
And if she's Ikwerre like her husband Won't Amadioha strike you dead in that neck of the woods Osogbo jungle you're typing nonsense from?
Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by We4all: 10:15pm On Dec 04, 2020
dondavinchi:
in as much u can comprehend the message ,its fine stop been shitty u r no way better than him

Okay dad. You have been noticed.
Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by drezo(m): 10:17pm On Dec 04, 2020
Topmaike007:
my brother women matter Don tire me

At this point I'm fucking scared. Like really really scared. I have to be closer to God, it just shows that Duncan Mighty has some spiritual backup and he learned of their evil sooner than the story let us know.

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by tiswell(m): 10:23pm On Dec 04, 2020
chrisxxx:
Is the wife Igbo?
Duncan is also an igbo boy

So what's the fuss?
Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by ZaramT: 10:34pm On Dec 04, 2020
Ikwerre man Don't take them serious. Most of them are as stupid as OSASUwike
Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by Topmaike007(m): 10:35pm On Dec 04, 2020
drezo:

At this point I'm fucking scared. Like really really scared. I have to be closer to God, it just shows that Duncan Mighty has some spiritual backup and he learned of their evil sooner than the story let us know.
that's just it bro...
Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 04, 2020
To everyone that still wants to get married, enjoy oooo.
I always tell Dudes to hold their phone and try to record arguments and verbal fights with their Wives... madam go humble die....
Like, chai, this will not even allow me to quarrel with him 'in peace' grin grin grin
Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by intrepidJ: 11:26pm On Dec 04, 2020
People always wonder why Africa is never developed. The rest of the world is moving for Africa is moving backwards because of one thing wickedness evil and wickedness.
Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by Karlosorji(m): 11:28pm On Dec 04, 2020
Ruhamah2:

I'm telling you. I normally read all posts through no matter the length but seriously I couldn't make head or tails about the write up. It's not comprehensible.
then something is wrong with your brain cos I understood everything he wrote. Haters
Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 04, 2020
Is it not the same Duncan mighty that do beat his wife black and blue? maybe that is why she connvied to have him poisoned. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, I strongly condemn what she did but married men out there, treat your wives with love and stop beating them to avoid the devil entering your home and taking you to your untimely grave.

Shalom!!!
Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by wfjimmytobby(m): 12:00am On Dec 05, 2020
just shoot the hoe
Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by chrisxxx(m): 2:27am On Dec 05, 2020
tiswell:
Duncan is also an igbo boy

So what's the fuss?
Wrong. He is Ikwerre the last time I checked.
Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 5:56am On Dec 05, 2020
Please all these celebrities should remain single because their marriage are always on contract, majority does not last long in their marriage.

Meanwhile contact us for your properties.

Contact us today for Lands, Houses and other Properties in Asaba and Environs.

We have Lands, Duplex, Bungalow for Sale/Lease/To Let/Rent and 4 Bedroom Flats, 3 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 1 Bedroom, Self Contain/Bedsitter to Let/Rent in all Locations in Asaba, Delta State.

We also have Lands for commercial Purpose in very good Locations suitable for Hotels, Housing Estates, Shopping Mall, Warehouse, Factory, Plaza, Petrol Stations, Banks, Schools, Bus Terminal and Residential.

Please always check out for our latest posts for current Properties in Asaba and Environs.

Don't hesitate to contact us for more Information.

Please Come and Live Here, Asaba is Beautiful and Peaceful.

Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by tiswell(m): 6:15am On Dec 05, 2020
chrisxxx:

Wrong. He is Ikwerre the last time I checked.
You have been misinformed. Ikwerres are igbos, check Duncan's full name. Most Ikwerres bear core Igbo names and ikwerre has a strong Igbo root. Forget nay sayers
Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by chrisxxx(m): 8:12am On Dec 05, 2020
tiswell:
You have been misinformed. Ikwerres are igbos, check Duncan's full name. Most Ikwerres bear core Igbo names and ikwerre has a strong Igbo root. Forget nay sayers
That is where you got it wrong. Igbos are Ikwerres and not the other way round.
Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by djon78(m): 12:49pm On Dec 05, 2020
TMSMedia:
Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife And Her Family Of Plotting To Take Over His Properties

Singer, Duncan Mighty, took to social media some hours ago to make wide allegations against his wife, Vivien and her family members, IgbereTV reports.

In a lengthy post shared on his Instagram page, the singer alleged that his wife and mother of his two children confessed to him that she connived with her family members to try to inflict him with an illness through diabolical means just so they can inherit his properties.

He further alleged that he has the "confession" recorded and would release it to the public should she or her family members deny the allegations. According to him, he is now a single father.

He wrote on his Instagram handle:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIWQTonBTpQ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Ebodisie onato darling darling

Translation; at the beginning e go dey sweet darling darling

I remember when this guy was just singing the praises of this same woman

A love gone sour
Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by djon78(m): 1:01pm On Dec 05, 2020
GodWrites:
If he's scared that his wife will kill him and take his properties in a deceptive way, he should make a Will stating how his estates are to be shared when dead.

He can decide to not give his wife or any of her family member a dime. By so doing, whatever they are planning is neutralized cause it benefits them no more.

This is what happens when you marry a gold digger. The law can save you!

But she already gave him two children, so head or tail, he still has connection with her through those kids.

That's why every man must shine his eyes, pray and look very well before committing himself to any woman for marriage.

It's better you marry very late than to enter into a big gbege that will haunt you your entire life time even when you are gone.

The greatest thing that can happen to a man is to have good wife.
The effect lasts for ever
Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by BotafogoJunior(m): 4:36pm On Dec 05, 2020
Fussion1000:

Are you a good man?..

You want to Bleep unlimited girls, yet you expected your ancestor to create and design special woman for you, who will idolise you! I guess you are the first son of Almighty God.

Telling you not to go for olosho and wayward girls, you said you want quick action.

Let me tell you fact about life, the kind of parole you do will bring the kind(boy or girl) that will be coming ur ways...

So many people complain about cultists harassing them in the town, but I go to town everyday, no single cultist ever approached me.

If you don't see good women, it shows how bad and useless you are, you shouldn't expect good girls to show when the guy is completely vision less and wayward guy.

There is/are price/s guys MUST pay
to get a good and faithful girls
okay oh,I don hear weyrey.
Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 05, 2020
BotafogoJunior:
okay oh,I don hear weyrey.
[right][/right]

If you are not lunatic you won't be drawing to indecent girls.

I pity ladies ooooo, smoker, drunkard, gambler, lazy guy, all of them want decent and faithful woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

B-Red And His Father, Senator Ademola Adeleke Pictured At An Event / Yemi Alade Looking All "Yummy" As She Steps Out In Style (PHOTO) / Jamal Adebayo "Isbae U" Loses father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.