Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Praise Flaunts His One Armed Beautiful Sister On Her Birthday. PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Praise Flaunts His One Armed Beautiful Sister On Her Birthday. PHOTOS (2737 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Takes Personal Photographer, Sister On Dubai Trip (Photos) / Teni Celebrates As Drake Follows Niniola, Her Sister On Instagram / Meet Jidenna's Beautiful Sister And Cute Brother As He Shares New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Praise Flaunts His One Armed Beautiful Sister On Her Birthday. PHOTOS by kemzy036: 12:22pm On Dec 04, 2020
Big Brother Naija Star, Praise Nelson, has sent out a lovely message to his little sister Favour Nelson as today marks her birthday.

On his Instagram page, he shared a photo of Favour, stunning in a cloth designed dress in an awesome position. He left a catchy message in his caption which showed how much he adores his little sister.

The TV Star prayed for God’s blessing on her life and reminded her of how much he loves her. Favour Nelson is a beautiful woman with an arm amputated. She is a model and has about 14K followers because she does not limit herself due to her deformity.

The beautiful young girl is a motivation for the disabled because she does everything she can to attain success. Her left arm being amputated does not stop her dream because she does her best each day to achieve her goals.

His caption reads:
“HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY PRECIOUS JEWEL, MAY YOUR DAYS BE FILLED WITH LANDS AND DIAMOND, MUCH LOVE BABY GIRL. BIG BRO LOVES YOU❤️

See the post below:
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/12/praise-flaunts-his-one-armed-beautiful.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Praise Flaunts His One Armed Beautiful Sister On Her Birthday. PHOTOS by Smellymouth: 12:27pm On Dec 04, 2020
She's pretty
Re: Praise Flaunts His One Armed Beautiful Sister On Her Birthday. PHOTOS by internationalman(m): 12:33pm On Dec 04, 2020
I would marry her if she has every other qualities intact.

4 Likes

Re: Praise Flaunts His One Armed Beautiful Sister On Her Birthday. PHOTOS by Pierocash(m): 12:34pm On Dec 04, 2020
Even with that one arm, I don't think she is still a virgin. Men can penetrate anything hole-able

5 Likes

Re: Praise Flaunts His One Armed Beautiful Sister On Her Birthday. PHOTOS by Meteng: 2:57pm On Dec 04, 2020
Pierocash:
Even with that one arm, I don't think she is still a virgin. Men can penetrate anything hole-able
Dem don slam am tey tey you
Re: Praise Flaunts His One Armed Beautiful Sister On Her Birthday. PHOTOS by SAMBARRY: 3:04pm On Dec 04, 2020
Meteng:
Dem don slam am tey tey you
Nairamarley sang Dido lobo meaning v@jyna is for fuckin so Kini big deal?

If they Fok am NKO? No be part of wetin we come this world do? Abi you expect her to go to the grave a virgin?

1 Like

Re: Praise Flaunts His One Armed Beautiful Sister On Her Birthday. PHOTOS by Meteng: 3:15pm On Dec 04, 2020
SAMBARRY:
Nairamarley sang Dido lobo meaning v@jyna is for fuckin so Kini big deal?

If they Fok am NKO? No be part of wetin we come this world do? Abi you expect her to go to the grave a virgin?
Okay, so?
Re: Praise Flaunts His One Armed Beautiful Sister On Her Birthday. PHOTOS by SAMBARRY: 3:18pm On Dec 04, 2020
Meteng:
Okay, so?
so that is not news

Next!!
Re: Praise Flaunts His One Armed Beautiful Sister On Her Birthday. PHOTOS by Kiddogarcia(m): 6:28pm On Dec 04, 2020
She's beautiful tho,but na herbs me I wan sell,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: Praise Flaunts His One Armed Beautiful Sister On Her Birthday. PHOTOS by ITbomb(m): 6:32pm On Dec 04, 2020
internationalman:
I would marry her if she has every other qualities intact.
Yes, "it" is intact grin
Re: Praise Flaunts His One Armed Beautiful Sister On Her Birthday. PHOTOS by abiona36622: 6:58pm On Dec 04, 2020
She's beautiful tho,but na herbs me I wan sell,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: Praise Flaunts His One Armed Beautiful Sister On Her Birthday. PHOTOS by pretydiva(f): 7:08pm On Dec 04, 2020
Pierocash:
Are you a virgin yourself?
Just wish her a happy birthday and pass. Nobody asked you for this

1 Like

Re: Praise Flaunts His One Armed Beautiful Sister On Her Birthday. PHOTOS by pretydiva(f): 7:08pm On Dec 04, 2020
Happy birthday beautiful
Re: Praise Flaunts His One Armed Beautiful Sister On Her Birthday. PHOTOS by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:14pm On Dec 04, 2020
Pierocash:
Minister of Virgins and non Virgins Affairs who asked you this one?

1 Like

Re: Praise Flaunts His One Armed Beautiful Sister On Her Birthday. PHOTOS by Denique(f): 7:28pm On Dec 04, 2020
Pierocash:

Speaker, House of Virgins, E pele sir!

1 Like

Re: Praise Flaunts His One Armed Beautiful Sister On Her Birthday. PHOTOS by Meteng: 7:35am On Dec 05, 2020
SAMBARRY:
so that is not news

Next!!
Okay

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Couple Was Left Devastated After Their Wedding Had No Guests In Attendance. / Beyonce To Act As A Lesbian! / Celebrity Birthday: Nadia Buari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.