Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him (131075 Views)

Would You Sell The Land Where Your Parents Were Buried? / How A Man Died And Decayed In His Room Due To Children's Negligence / Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Samueltemi337(m): 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2020
Taured Mystery: The Man Who Vanished As Mysteriously As He Came

The Man Said That His Country Has Been In Existence For 1000 Years And Was A Little Puzzled Why His Country Was Called Andorra On The Map.

Taured Mystery
The officers put the mystery man in a nearby hotel whilst they conducted their investigation. (Photo Credit: ancient-origins.net)
It was July 1954 when a smartly dressed man arrives at Haneda Airport in Tokyo, Japan. Much like other passengers, he makes his way to customs. But whatever happened from this point onwards have left all puzzled and concerned. When questioned by the customs officers, the mysterious passenger said he was from Taured, also referred to as Taured Mystery. The mystery man claimed that it was the third time he was visiting Japan from his country. But, to the surprise of officers, they couldn’t find any country named Taured. The primary language of the man, described as Caucasian looking with a beard, was French. However, she was purportedly speaking Japanese and many other languages as well.

Officers were perplexed because they had never heard about any such country. The passport of the man was issued by of course the Taured. The passport looked authentic but the place was not recognized.

Location of Taured
The man was then given a map and asked to point out his country. He immediately man pointed to the area occupied by the Principality of Andorra. Andorra is at the border of France and Spain. The man said that his country has been in existence for 1000 years and was a little puzzled why his country was called Andorra on the map. The man argued with the customs officers for long and refused to give in.

What Is The Mystery All About?
He was also carrying currencies of different countries, probably because he had made several business trips. The mystery man shared other details like the company for which he was working and the hotel where he stayed. Officials find out that the company which he mentioned existed in Tokyo but not in Taured. Similarly, the hotel he mentioned did exist but hotel employees informed them that no such booking was made. This prompted officers to take the man in custody for further interrogation. Officers were suspicious that he might be some criminal and confiscated his documents and personal belongings. The officers put the mystery man in a nearby hotel whilst they conducted their investigation.

Mystery Man Vanishes Amid Tight Security
To ensure that the mystery man didn’t escape, two guards were placed on the door. It must be mentioned that the hotel room in which he was staying only had one entry and exit point. But to everyone’s surprise, the man vanished the next morning. Not only that, but all his personal documents had also disappeared. A search was launched to find the man but in vain. The thing that was troubling investigating officers was that he was put up in a room high up in the multi-storey hotel building with no balcony.

Unexplained Phenomena
Some people argued that the mystery man was indeed from Taured but the country happens to be in another universe and somehow passed through a parallel dimension and ended up at Haneda Airport. Another theory is that the mystery man was a time traveller and had mistakenly landed at the airport. Above all this, there are people who claim that it’s just an elaborate internet hoax.

13 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Princewill1(m): 12:46pm On Dec 05, 2020
Samueltemi337:
This one just finished watching Dark
I haven't even seen the movie you're talking about.

It was a scientist Albert Einstein who hypothesize that past, present and future exist at the same time.

So glitches in time can cause one to experience past or future. Google 'Time Slip Stories' to hear from people from around the world who experienced it.

3 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by boyjo: 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2020
KwaraRat:

Actually, you may be technically right.

There is the theory about silent/quiet internet which postulates that at any given time there are only a fraction of real people posting on the net that the majority of posters on forums like NL are actually AI bots designed to elicit views and opinions .

This, some internet geeks claimed when they sent series of posts on forums like Reddit and 4Chan and by tracking responses to posts and topics found out they were coming from two or three IP addresses despite hundreds of replies.

I have also noticed some suspicious AI posts here on NL that started during the lockdown.

These posts have weird random generated usernames that make no sense at all e.g. "zzxthmo" and will always post on Covid 19 pushing the official bill Gates and establishment narrative .

The posts or topics seem to be generated randomly from MSMs talking points and appear very formal and cold not like what an average person will post but rather something like an official publication heading.

The net is not as crowded as you think. Other than Facebook and Instagram, forums are barren lands with AI bandits roaming wild.

But this is a well known fact to me on NL.
Robot full here well well.
You can easily recognise them by the AI-data-gathering questions wey them dey like ask like, "how do you hear GOD's voice"
"What age would you like to stay young forever?"
And then even when the thread hits 1000 pages, you no go see them again.
If you check their profile, you go see say them just register.
If them no just register, na so so "What" "what" questions be all the thread wey them dey create.
Their thread dey always land for front page.

5 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by mekysmart123: 1:56pm On Dec 05, 2020
The Supernatural is real. One of the major aim of organized science, politics, religion and media is to block the general public from accessing these knowledge, because then humans can challenge the status quo.
The Laws of Attraction has been existing in ages, but recently became popular.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by budaatum: 2:35pm On Dec 05, 2020
Guestlander:

Which of my comment is your last name? Nonsense? Ode.
Please do not stoop to the level of fools and idiots. They resort to insults because they lack the ability to use their brains to think and reason.

3 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by emkz: 2:51pm On Dec 05, 2020
I have heard so many cases. The only question that bothers me is: why dont they relocate to Canada or Norway or Australia? Why remain in the same country?

Is there a root connection between a soul and the country it is born into?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by LegendAnselm: 3:23pm On Dec 05, 2020
johnmartus:
Trust me he can't do anything. I have experienced this like 3 times. The first person was my dad Although I'm still small like 16 years then. He was hospitalized and mom was with him there meanwhile it was only me and my sister was at home taken care home .

That day he was gave up the ghost me and my sister went to school, when we came back home the door we closed was opened and my sis asked me why I didn't close door in the morning I told her that I did she said she was surprised too because she saw me when I was locking up the door.

Well I entered and I saw my dad sat down on the chair I was so happy that he has came back from hospital Meanwhile my sister was still outside talking to her friend.
Then I went straight to my room off my clothe and I came back from room to sitting room played with dad and he asked where is my sister told him she was outside two minutes later my sister came in and she joyfully greeted him he was talking to my sister that she mustn't being talking to a friend in halfway while coming from school.

he asked us what we are going to eat and my sister there is a food inside freezer and we will microwave it. And he asked me I told him bluntly that I want chicken mr Biggist was still popular then.
Then he gave money to my sister and she went to buy it and me and dad watching movies at sitting room. It got to a stage he told me that he need some rest and he entered his room when I still sat at sitting room waiting for my sister.

Few minutes later she came home and we are eating she asked about dad I told her he was sleeping she said she going to woke him and I told him to leave him so he can rest very well.

Meanwhile we asked about mon but he couldn't really give much details whereabouts he only told us she is coming that she stopped to greet her friends when they are coming home.
Just a few minutes we finished eaten my uncle drove entered the compound which is unusual be he does packed outside ...And he came Although my sister asked him why his eyes was so red was it angry? And he said no that hope we are okay.

Well I told him that dad was at home sleeping Meanwhile they have told uncle that dad has gave up the ghost so he came to evacuate us to his house. But he was surprised that we told him dad is around relaxing . He asked us since when and we told him we met him at home and left seating room when my sister went to buy food that we are eating Because my sister hasn't finished her meal.

My uncle was socked and he went to the room he didn't see anything he came to meet us that we are going to his house we asked why Because we can't leave dad alone in the house and moreover mom is on her way coming.

The man said he will bring us back home Because he has surprised for us. We didn't bring anything when our uncle drove out of the compound he said he forgotten something inside that we should wait for him .Meanwhile he just used that to discharged us so he can lock up the door Because he don't want us to know that he wanted to padlock the door Because he knows we will ask him why is locking door that our dad still inside.

On our way to his house he stopped at supermarket he asked us to buy anything we want he toothpaste and brush he asked what kind of cream and soap we are using we told him.

We proceed our journey we stopped at boutique and we bought clothes and shoes sandals. My sister asked him uncle why are you doing this he didn't offer a word well we are like whatever.

When we got home he called my sister and told her I know you are more wiser than your brother and she should listen to him very well that we are going staying with him for some months. My sister asked why he said he lost his brother my sister asked him which of your brother he said your dad .my sister said hell no that he is at home sleeping. My sister walked away and came to meet me and explained to me I just told him we should go back home and we mustn't take anything along with what he bought for us. That the man is trying to kill our dad.

We call him he didn't answer us and we went to tell him that he should go and drop us at home. Unfortunately the man was crying bitterly even as little as am I then I was touched and we cried together he explained everything to us. And mom phone him and he ordered him to give my sister phone it was when my mom told us we belive that we shouldn't go back home that she will come and pick us.

The irony of this story is that ghost is real I mean very real its not a superstition Although it will look like one to you except you experience it.
amazing.

5 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by LegendAnselm: 3:24pm On Dec 05, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

So during the wedding who represented this your late brother ??. So the wedding took place without his family members ??
did u ask me to ask who

2 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:43pm On Dec 05, 2020
LegendAnselm:
did u ask me to ask who

Ask her na

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by LegendAnselm: 4:47pm On Dec 05, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Ask her na
kk u think say am back to home since then, , no be me go near her....i av run to ikwunnem.

4 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:01pm On Dec 05, 2020
LegendAnselm:
kk u think say am back to home since then, , no be me go near her....i av run to ikwunnem.

I thought you said the person she married is your late brother ??

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by LegendAnselm: 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

I thought you said the person she married is your late brother ??
yea but i left house same day
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:12pm On Dec 05, 2020
LegendAnselm:
yea but i left house same day

So you can't get info from your other relatives. You should know everything na. Lool

So naso u dey fear reach ?? Lol

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by LegendAnselm: 5:18pm On Dec 05, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

So you can't get info from your other relatives. You should know everything na. Lool

So naso u dey fear reach ?? Lol
my dear...my room is next to where the lady is sleeping....i no get strength to shout at night...pity me abeg

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by capitalzero: 5:26pm On Dec 05, 2020
Princewill1:
I haven't even seen the movie you're talking about.

It was a scientist Albert Einstein who hypothesize that past, present and future exist at the same time.

So glitches in time can cause one to experience past or future. Google 'Time Slip Stories' to hear from people from around the world who experienced it.

Time slip, time travel and parallel universe or multiverse s are science fiction/ hypothesis/ theory. Theoretical physicists are protagonists .
Do not confuse Albert einstein theory of relativity with time slip.
Glitches in time are due to lag in neurological functions for individuals.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:43pm On Dec 05, 2020
LegendAnselm:
my dear...my room is next to where the lady is sleeping....i no get strength to shout at night...pity me abeg

Anyways I understand bro. Your family should go spiritual about it. By the way how did your bro passed on ??. Probably the reason he isn't resting yet.

3 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Ikennamurphy: 5:47pm On Dec 05, 2020
LegendAnselm:
what am telling happened yesterday. in nnewi. i just left the house because of fear
Which part of nnewi
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Ikennamurphy: 5:52pm On Dec 05, 2020
Akudaisi:
Reincarnation is quite real,but it's demons that are behind it
No demon any thing

2 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Ikennamurphy: 5:53pm On Dec 05, 2020
tit:
Some of you talking now is dead.
Plenty dead people in naira land.
You know hear say plenty dead people vote for Trump election!
This life is mystery.
You're not as smart as u think.. Dead people who voted trump elections were voted with their particulars used by their relatives

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by azelab: 6:55pm On Dec 05, 2020
it happens but the work of jinn , your brother has died cannot resurate again except on the day of reckoning.

But his jinn is the one moving around doing all those things.

2 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Amumaigwe: 7:03pm On Dec 05, 2020
NnadyAutos:
Every story here is tales by moonlight.Can you tell the name of the village, community, local government and state where these stories happened.The Holy Bible In Hebrew chapter 9:27 said " It is appointed once for a man to die, and after death comes judgment follows" No possibility for the dead facing God's judgement to reincarnate again in the land of the living.Also understand that dead are spirit being, spirit don't have sex, talkless of having children.

The writers of the bible saw in part and also prophsied in part. Hope u know that

3 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by BroOptimist(m): 7:07pm On Dec 05, 2020
[quote author=SenorFax post=96723353]It happens a lot.

In Yoruba, they are known as Akudaaya

As observed, it usually happens when that person dies before his time, not necessarily In a gruesome manner, but most were.

They will relocate somewhere, keep their identities private. Make money, marry and later disappear when a former family membDre loiier spots them alive or had a hint about exposure. Since they are supernatural being, they always know.

Ladies usually fall victim in most cases. You go dey date guy, not knowing any of his family, and you will marry him. Some for years, only the inquisitive ones finds out quickly.

It's been happening for

OP, I will be very happy if you can show or mention one person with pictures(as proofs) who has died and appeared in another land/place. Just one single person.
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by tellwisdom: 9:42pm On Dec 05, 2020
LegendAnselm:
yes she came with wedding picture
even the first child is a carbon copy to our brother

Show picture of your late brother make I check if he de owe me. I need money for Christmas angry

2 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Coldie(m): 9:42pm On Dec 05, 2020
This happened in the movie second chance

10 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by kennyflames(m): 9:43pm On Dec 05, 2020
Millimann:
How come she never visited your home when the husband was alive. Who followed your dead brother to go and marry her?

thinking in future 7G
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Moganajoe: 9:44pm On Dec 05, 2020
LegendAnselm:
A man died. Buried.appeared in another land where nobody knows him. Start a new life. Got married. Have kids.get a job.

Have u seen or heard such happened...
A woman just came to our house yesterday claiming to be my brother wife with children.

Not possible
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Akpacha(m): 9:44pm On Dec 05, 2020
NnadyAutos:
Every story here is tales by moonlight.Can you tell the name of the village, community, local government and state where these stories happened.The Holy Bible In Hebrew chapter 9:27 said " It is appointed once for a man to die, and after death comes judgment follows" No possibility for the dead facing God's judgement to reincarnate again in the land of the living.Also understand that dead are spirit being, spirit don't have sex, talkless of having children.
. U come spoil ur talk with quotes from the Holy Bible, how can u believe in the Holy Bible and not believe in the story?

2 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by engrchykae(m): 9:44pm On Dec 05, 2020
LegendAnselm:
the lady told my people that our brother was with her in front of the gate
was he buried in front of the gate?

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by colestephan86: 9:45pm On Dec 05, 2020
LegendAnselm:
A man died. Buried.appeared in another land where nobody knows him. Start a new life. Got married. Have kids.get a job.

Have u seen or heard such happened...
A woman just came to our house yesterday claiming to be my brother wife with children.
Reincarnation is quite common in all countries, a little boy was born in the US he gave full account of how his place was shot down during world war 1, he talked about his friends then and where exactly the plane was shot down.
It's on YouTube

12 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:45pm On Dec 05, 2020
DEAD IS GONE. ITS JINNS THAT DO WEAR HUMAN LOOK TO DO NONSENSES. ENI TO TI KU TI KU, ALUJANU LO GBE AWO RE WO

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Eriokanmi: 9:46pm On Dec 05, 2020
Praxis758:
Is this a film or fiction?

Is it possible?

Anyone with practical experience should pls enlighten us.
It happens. The most recent one took place in nasarawa state. Google would help you more.

2 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by udemzyudex(m): 9:47pm On Dec 05, 2020
Millimann:
How come she never visited your home when the husband was alive. Who followed your dead brother to go and marry her?

That's the mistake some women make, again it might be that the man lied to her, probably tell her one formulated story.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.