Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Enquiry About Money Gram And Western Union. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Enquiry About Money Gram And Western Union. (237 Views)

Western Union Flagged Me For Suspicious Transactions / What Is Money Gram Investment / 5 Horrible Advice You Should Never Accept About Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enquiry About Money Gram And Western Union. by dessz(m): 3:25pm On Dec 04, 2020
Please can anyone tell me the exchange rates used by money gram or western union if I want to send money abroad. Or do I have to first meet aboki to change my naira to dollar first?
Re: Enquiry About Money Gram And Western Union. by qwertyboss(m): 4:08pm On Dec 04, 2020
dessz:
Please can anyone tell me the exchange rates used by money gram or western union if I want to send money abroad. Or do I have to first meet aboki to change my naira to dollar first?
better to use bitcoin as means of sending...
open a luno account, verify it and ask the recipient to do the same...
buy bitcoin through your luno account and send to the recipients wallet address which he can withdraw to his bank abroad...
it takes less than 2hours to receive the coin
Re: Enquiry About Money Gram And Western Union. by dessz(m): 6:42pm On Dec 04, 2020
qwertyboss:

better to use bitcoin as means of sending...
open a luno account, verify it and ask the recipient to do the same...
buy bitcoin through your luno account and send to the recipients wallet address which he can withdraw to his bank abroad...
it takes less than 2hours to receive the coin
Nah he wants it directly to his bank account either money gram or western union
Re: Enquiry About Money Gram And Western Union. by Nobody: 12:56am On Dec 05, 2020
Does western union still send to Nigeria?

(1) (Reply)

Gelato Bombon Cake / Waste Management Solution In Nigeria / We Buy Gift Cards, Btc, Eth, Tronx, Usdt @sweet Rate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.