Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,690 members, 7,813,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

What Is Money Gram Investment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Money Gram Investment (3157 Views)

Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? / Make 1000$ In A Few Weeks With Gram For Free / Money Gram Palava (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Money Gram Investment by Kayusonline(m): 1:19am On Jan 09, 2020
Please can any one enlight me on money gram investment
Re: What Is Money Gram Investment by Ladylite: 1:22am On Jan 09, 2020
Kayusonline:

The only legit money gram is for transfer of funds.... Any other one is scam pls run and save yourself stories that touch

2 Likes

Re: What Is Money Gram Investment by BusolaDakolo: 1:28am On Jan 09, 2020
Kayusonline:
Don't fall for scam.

You have been warned.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Money Gram Investment by Gab25: 1:22am On Jun 11, 2020
Hello there!
If you clicked on thisit's because your interestes in making money online
If your interested, you can leave your number on here and I'll get back to show you how you can achieve that without spending a dime.
Cheers, I look forward to chatting you up.

Modified:
This is not a get rich quick scheme, it requires a bit of patience and a little bit of work, yes it is very legit and pays. All that is required of you are your smart phone and a bit of data 080 8422 6895
Re: What Is Money Gram Investment by Gab25: 1:25am On Jun 11, 2020
Kayusonline:
that one sounds like scam. It's different from the newest Gram free project. You earn without investing anything money, it requires your smartphone and gmail
Re: What Is Money Gram Investment by joeking2222: 11:16pm On Jun 16, 2020
Gab25:
that one sounds like scam. It's different from the newest Gram free project. You earn without investing anything money, it requires your smartphone and gmail
D question be say, you know whom dem don pay? Any proof of payment?
Re: What Is Money Gram Investment by Gab25: 5:35am On Jun 18, 2020
joeking2222:

D question be say, you know whom dem don pay? Any proof of payment?
i Neva see
Re: What Is Money Gram Investment by Gab25: 5:36am On Jun 18, 2020
Out of compassion to help in this season, I have been researching viable, easy & legit business that I& my friends and love ones can do with my phone, sitting in my room, not those many scam in disguise.
At last I found one, I have done it and earn enough to be sure, you can earn at least 5k in a week,
All you will need to do is copy and paste advert. That's all.
If you are interested (Dm) reach me
WhatsApp- 0808 42 26 895

(1) (Reply)

What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? / Solid Minerals Business Opportunities / Setting Up A Match Viewing Centre.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.