Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,676 members, 7,847,763 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 07:00 AM

Death Plot: Duncan Mighty Is Not Telling The Truth - Maria Nwakanma - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Death Plot: Duncan Mighty Is Not Telling The Truth - Maria Nwakanma (23166 Views)

I Haven’t Found Man Worth Settling Down With – Actress Chiagoziem Nwakanma / Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty / Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death Plot: Duncan Mighty Is Not Telling The Truth - Maria Nwakanma by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 05, 2020
membranus:

Zzor, beware of Calmblaze.

He is after something with all his niceties to you this morning.
Hmmmmmmmmmmm. The Lord will forgive you Sir. Is it a crime to appreciate Mr. Zzor?

1 Like

Re: Death Plot: Duncan Mighty Is Not Telling The Truth - Maria Nwakanma by mar1juana: 9:59am On Dec 05, 2020
Coldie:

The story duncan said made no sense.

That the same wife he is crucifying woke up in the middle of the night and told him that her family people wanted to kill him with juju then ran away in the morning.

Bro think am.

Put dots together it's the same woman duncan mighty beat in 2018, read his story well. He might have thought that for her to come back and started acting all nice that she came to kill him that's y he raised the alarm

According to Duncan she was beaten by spirits while trying to cut his nails and was forced to confess by those spirits of which he record everything

All I knw is they don't love each other right from onset
Re: Death Plot: Duncan Mighty Is Not Telling The Truth - Maria Nwakanma by sade38436: 10:01am On Dec 05, 2020
:
Queenlovely I'm interested to know too
it's a long story
Re: Death Plot: Duncan Mighty Is Not Telling The Truth - Maria Nwakanma by Coldie(m): 10:04am On Dec 05, 2020
mar1juana:

According to Duncan she was beaten by spirits while trying to cut his nails and was forced to confess by those spirits of which he record everything

All I knw is they don't love each other right from onset
Let them separate now. The wahala from their two don much
Re: Death Plot: Duncan Mighty Is Not Telling The Truth - Maria Nwakanma by bigcasava1(m): 10:05am On Dec 05, 2020
Marrying a celeb is disaster
Re: Death Plot: Duncan Mighty Is Not Telling The Truth - Maria Nwakanma by Myhusband(m): 10:17am On Dec 05, 2020
Nuttella:
Na so you like aproko abi cheesy?

no be like that my dear sister, is good to learn from people's past experiences to know when and how to avoid enemies that called themselves our friends
Re: Death Plot: Duncan Mighty Is Not Telling The Truth - Maria Nwakanma by Wasky101: 10:27am On Dec 05, 2020
Queenlovely:
your inner circle can make or destroy you.

I remembered when my friend poisoned my food to snatch my hubby.

those where trying times. I can feel ducan mighty plight, when you can't trust your own wife, then the world is not safe.

I met ducan mighty back in 2014, he is not an only child, he has a sister, but she is a nutcase. village people dey follow the family, I swear,
Looking at his pictures here, he himself doesn't look stable
Re: Death Plot: Duncan Mighty Is Not Telling The Truth - Maria Nwakanma by Arvelo(m): 10:28am On Dec 05, 2020
Myhusband:

no be like that my dear sister, is good to learn from people's past experiences to know when and how to avoid enemies that called themselves our friends
Absolutely true... You're indeed a wise man or woman...
Re: Death Plot: Duncan Mighty Is Not Telling The Truth - Maria Nwakanma by Josywhyte: 11:06am On Dec 05, 2020
The same Duncan Mighty that engaged his wife with an expensive car and ring wey we no hear word. Now katakata don burst una don dey expose una dirty yansh for public....rubbish
Re: Death Plot: Duncan Mighty Is Not Telling The Truth - Maria Nwakanma by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 05, 2020
Myhusband:

True sha.
Re: Death Plot: Duncan Mighty Is Not Telling The Truth - Maria Nwakanma by membranus: 12:50pm On Dec 05, 2020
Calmblaze:

Hmmmmmmmmmmm. The Lord will forgive you Sir. Is it a crime to appreciate Mr. Zzor?

Haaa!!!

I don cross border with my mouth.

Sorry ooo.
Re: Death Plot: Duncan Mighty Is Not Telling The Truth - Maria Nwakanma by LEOSZ(m): 12:55pm On Dec 05, 2020
grin grin grin grin Trouble just be like bicycle wheel, hope dey settle.

Re: Death Plot: Duncan Mighty Is Not Telling The Truth - Maria Nwakanma by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 05, 2020
membranus:

Haaa!!!
I don cross border with my mouth.
Sorry ooo.
You didn't offend me Sir! How are you today Sir?
Re: Death Plot: Duncan Mighty Is Not Telling The Truth - Maria Nwakanma by lastchild: 1:23pm On Dec 05, 2020
Zzor:
It's always good to hear from both sides before taking sides, obviously he's a toxic man with plenty issues ,see how he painted his wife and her family from his post
so just because of this one you red, his own claims are false?
Re: Death Plot: Duncan Mighty Is Not Telling The Truth - Maria Nwakanma by Bennysam: 1:42pm On Dec 05, 2020
Zzor:
It's always good to hear from both sides before taking sides, obviously he's a toxic man with plenty issues ,see how he painted his wife and her family from his post
I don’t know why you like to judge people so fast , with what this useless girl say without evidence you just concluded that he is toxic
Re: Death Plot: Duncan Mighty Is Not Telling The Truth - Maria Nwakanma by Slimsly100(f): 10:27pm On Dec 07, 2020
All these short people and their wahala sef cool
Re: Death Plot: Duncan Mighty Is Not Telling The Truth - Maria Nwakanma by membranus: 2:50pm On Dec 08, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Glo Drops Naeto C, Lynxxx As Brand Ambassadors And Signs Wizkid / "Henrietta Kosoko Will Go To Hell": Kemi Olunloyo Apologize Over Comment / Ruggedman: "SARS Kidnapped My Friend, His Wife And 8-Month Old Baby"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.