Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty (41757 Views)

Portable Admits To Beating Manny Monie Who Reported Him To Police / Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Wife, Vivien Okechukwu / Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty by celebgistz: 10:42am On Aug 21, 2018
CELEBGISTZ.COM

Following the recent allegations that Nigerian singer, Duncan Mighty who is also known as the king of Port-Harcourt was accused of allegedly beating up his wife until she was badly bruised, the singer has now come out to refute the rumours. He shared some lovely photos and video with his family on his IG page to debunk the rumours, he captioned;

''THE NEXT NEWS WILL BE I USED MY WIFE FOR COMING BACK,, WHAT DO YOU GAIN TO TARNISH MY IMAGE WITH LIES THAT I BRUTALIZED MY OWN WIFE,? HEHEHE UNA COME LATE::::::::::::::My life n journey to get here wasn't by DUNCANMIGHTY but by GOD last 2 weeks i met one of the ONOBELO,'S at the Harvest lekki he approached me and said my name is somethjng onobello I said u welcome he said he's happy for my come back to the industry and that one thing that has kept me Unique is that I have no Scandals and he loves it like that immediately i laughed and said to him, Do you know I run a Construction company where I carry out professional civil engineering jobs too ? He was quite and I said to him pls sir I know the bellos are media top n Naija how can u guys help me PROJECT PORT HARCOURT he said anything bro we waiting for my TELEVISION STATION in 2016 I was made the YOUTH BRAND AMBASSADOR FOR FOCCIMA,, I PUBLISHED AN ARTICLE I called Using Sports to channel the mindset of our youths into meaningful leaving this same ONOBELO and instablog PUBLISHED on there page I went to beg Buhari for empowerment after the same Onobello and Instablog two weeks to my wedding in 2015 PUBLISHED another fake news that a lady was pregnant for me and yet am planning a royal wedding,,,, I no come Lagos to find Fame,,,,, For your information My Marriage is not one of those u people broke down n will never be... For your info I am the winner of my marriage my wife and kids can't do without Daddy every moment,,, the more u make people hate me the more they love me more pls don't allow these fools make u forget we dropping one of the biggest TUNE of our time AZA DAVIDO DUNCANMIGHTY PERUZI ...... I LOVE MA FANS''

See Below;

SOURCE: https://celebgistz.com/duncan-mighty-reacts-to-alleged-rumour-of-beating-his-wife-vivien-nwakanma-photos/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty by celebgistz: 10:43am On Aug 21, 2018
Re: Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty by Lomprico2: 10:48am On Aug 21, 2018
Ok

Who con be the battered woman na?

96 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty by donbachi(m): 10:48am On Aug 21, 2018
I talk am sey na..some people wey no like d jara wey God add recently to his grace...na dem dey carry dis rumours dey waka piom-piom-piom.

13 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty by Tamarapetty(f): 10:49am On Aug 21, 2018
Bloggers and lies!!! After plenty people don insult and hate this guy. sad

13 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty by PrettyGist: 10:49am On Aug 21, 2018
Re: Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty by bedspread: 10:50am On Aug 21, 2018
Na wa ooo..
I wondered becos 3 different ladies were shown on the story yesterday

5 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty by Ekez(m): 10:59am On Aug 21, 2018
Ok wetin come happen?

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty by princechurchill(m): 11:01am On Aug 21, 2018
We the village people came late but definitely we will regroup for the later

33 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty by itspzpics(m): 11:29am On Aug 21, 2018
wink
Re: Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty by Metuh: 11:31am On Aug 21, 2018
Bloggers sha
Re: Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty by smoke9910(m): 12:02pm On Aug 21, 2018
when small shine don come your way na when your haters go remember say you dey exist. when him no dey shine, nobody know say him even get wife sef

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty by wayne4loan: 12:58pm On Aug 21, 2018
Who come beat the woman?
.. Or is that one na photoshop

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty by Shortyy(f): 1:38pm On Aug 21, 2018
Uhm man, did you beat your wife or nah?

26 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty by Flexherbal(m): 1:39pm On Aug 21, 2018
God bless your home!
Re: Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty by SlimBrawnie(f): 1:39pm On Aug 21, 2018
Am I the only one finding it damn difficult to comprehend this?

78 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty by Effico5real(m): 1:40pm On Aug 21, 2018
wayne4loan:
Who come beat the woman? .. Or is that one photoshop
I weak o..na the same woman na

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty by spongeisback: 1:40pm On Aug 21, 2018
After all the incoherent epistle no where did he say "I didn't beat my wife". I don't blame him tho, this isn't the 1st,2nd or 3rd time and she still goes back.

For those people saying "haters" are trying to bring him down I hope when she's in a body bag you won't come here with your faux outrage and ask why didn't she leave.

I went through his comments and I saw the MASSIVE support he's getting and no one is asking about his wife and kids. Nigerians expect you to stay quiet and die in a domestic violence filled marriage and when you speak out they blame you. I know she's going anywhere so madam like your husband said "he's the winner of the marriage and you can't do without him" so stay and keep receiving the plummeting.

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty by Segunade10: 1:41pm On Aug 21, 2018
Nicki Minaj & Wizkid Celebrate As She Wins Best Hip Hop Video MTV Video Music Awards 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR1fpRy5ZeE
Re: Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty by sunvick(m): 1:42pm On Aug 21, 2018
So who then is the battered woman All pictures have same hair style.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty by Catastrophe1: 1:42pm On Aug 21, 2018
Haters gon hate
Re: Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty by Demogorgon(m): 1:43pm On Aug 21, 2018
And some foolish, hating Nigerians were busy raining abuse on him yesterday. Smh. Duncan carry go! Keep winning!
Re: Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty by Amberon1: 1:43pm On Aug 21, 2018
Meaning that the allegation was right. This picture must've been taken before the incident happened moreover he never denied it.

22 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty by BruncleZuma: 1:43pm On Aug 21, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty by itswell1: 1:43pm On Aug 21, 2018
Lomprico2:
Ok

Who con be the battered woman na?
Duncano mightye is a bug and fuul. Just look at his reply.
Education is good my brother even If you no get money (hide your face),.this was a bad response that just showed his stupidity and guilt.
Who come beat his wife? Naa me?.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty by Emmafe(m): 1:43pm On Aug 21, 2018
All the celebrities

Check my signature for phone deals
Re: Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty by joenor(m): 1:45pm On Aug 21, 2018
Na wah, if u truly love a woman, u won't treat her this bad... this is uncall for na...

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 21, 2018
Hope it is not part of the strategy to trend because naija celebrities are strange this days
Re: Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty by IstandWithGod: 1:46pm On Aug 21, 2018
Come to think of it, he didn't deny beating his wife to a pulp, he only used the "story distracting cover up technique"... Even if he did beat his wife, that beating wasn't a recent one that was why he was able to run back home and do damage control without the scar(s) showing on his wife's face.

21 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Marley Shutdown Abuja With His Legwork (Photos, Video) / Before And After Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna / Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.