Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

China Becomes Second Nation To Plant Flag On The Moon After U.S - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / China Becomes Second Nation To Plant Flag On The Moon After U.S (45521 Views)

NASA Announces It Has Found Water On The Moon For The First Time (Photos) / Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) / Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Becomes Second Nation To Plant Flag On The Moon After U.S by cynthia500(f): 11:31am On Dec 05, 2020
Nairalandian:
3020 A thousand years from now By then your descendants go don form mighty nation
lolzzz
Re: China Becomes Second Nation To Plant Flag On The Moon After U.S by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 05, 2020
Why not tell the world why no human has been able to set foot on the moon again since 1969? I mean with the advance in tech and all it won't be a bad idea going on a vacation up there mahn.

Even with the way you Chinese scorch the ends of the Earth ravaging and scavenging every natural resource in sight, one would think you would have shipped mining and drilling equipments on it by now, not some robot to hoist a damn flag.
Re: China Becomes Second Nation To Plant Flag On The Moon After U.S by friday2011(m): 11:32am On Dec 05, 2020
When will they plant on the sun?

2 Likes

Re: China Becomes Second Nation To Plant Flag On The Moon After U.S by uuzba(m): 11:32am On Dec 05, 2020
Georgejeez:
Nigeria will soon go there and plant corruption,,just watch
What does one achieve in going to the moon?
Is it not earth we are living in?

1 Like

Re: China Becomes Second Nation To Plant Flag On The Moon After U.S by Enceladus(m): 11:32am On Dec 05, 2020
Dottore:
The development strides of this communist country is second to none. They take a decision today and execute it within the shortest possible time.
The USA is only ahead of them in technology because China hasn't been able to achieve self sufficiency in microchip production. They are still struggling with chip technology.
Once the Chinese records major breakthrough in chips, you will see that USA technology dominance will be history

Nah. I think the US is lately lazy because they are bored with their dominance. Let china achieve anything substantial and you will witness the US Ingenuity once again. Don't forget they went to the moon to topple the USSR's space dominance and once they won that, they became lazy and less interested in space.

3 Likes

Re: China Becomes Second Nation To Plant Flag On The Moon After U.S by jmoore(m): 11:32am On Dec 05, 2020
gimakon:

US planted a flag, and China planted theirs 50years later. And you say US won't like it.

You are a total shame to education. A complete and total write-off at that!

America doesn't like competitors.

Quit insulting people to drive your point.

That America did it before China doesn't mean USA is happy that other nations are catching up with them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Becomes Second Nation To Plant Flag On The Moon After U.S by dermmy(m): 11:33am On Dec 05, 2020
Hameex:
Ordinary sambisa you no fit see naija flag there...shithole country I found myself

Lmfao grin grin
Re: China Becomes Second Nation To Plant Flag On The Moon After U.S by Enceladus(m): 11:33am On Dec 05, 2020
CorGier:
Why not tell the world why no human has been able to set foot on the moon again since 1969?

With the way you Chinese scorch the ends of the Earth ravaging and scavenging every natural resource in sight, one would think you would have shipped mining and drilling equipments on it by now, not some robot to hoist a damn flag.

simply because it is damn hard. It was only achieved back then due to fierce jealousy.
Re: China Becomes Second Nation To Plant Flag On The Moon After U.S by Enceladus(m): 11:34am On Dec 05, 2020
Elsueno:

LMAO, I promise u 10 million naira or 50k dollars if Nigeria achieved or close to achieving this by themselves in 10 years grin

I double that... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: China Becomes Second Nation To Plant Flag On The Moon After U.S by Jsucre(m): 11:35am On Dec 05, 2020
so na sand dey moon body? african me, waiting i sabi

1 Like

Re: China Becomes Second Nation To Plant Flag On The Moon After U.S by ipobarethieves: 11:35am On Dec 05, 2020
angry angry sad Spit angry
Righteousness89:
Congrats to China on achieving such feat!

Having Said that, what is Most Needful for the Nations and Inhabitants of the Earth Worldwide is to Live the life that will plant their souls in Heaven.
Eternity Beckons on all Inhabitants of the Earth..
Irrespective of Nation, Race, Language, Super Power or Whatever.

Ensure you do what you should to plant your Soul in Heaven.

What we all Need as a People and Nation is to Bow to JESUS CHRIST in total Surrenderness!
Re: China Becomes Second Nation To Plant Flag On The Moon After U.S by jericco1(m): 11:36am On Dec 05, 2020
And na fire crackers Nigeria no fit make.
Chai
E be for Africa.
God why
Re: China Becomes Second Nation To Plant Flag On The Moon After U.S by dermmy(m): 11:39am On Dec 05, 2020
gimakon:

US planted a flag, and China planted theirs 50years later. And you say US won't like it.

You are a total shame to education. A complete and total write-off at that!

Pansophist is right. The space has been a sphere of competition between world powers for decades, during the cold war era it was between the U.S and USSR but now that USSR is no more China has occupied the vacuum and it is poised to achieve what the U.S has not achieved in the space and even set new records for other competitors. So America won't be happy with this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Becomes Second Nation To Plant Flag On The Moon After U.S by Slurity(m): 11:41am On Dec 05, 2020
I ALMOST CONGRATULATE THEM BEFORE I REMEMBER VANITY

1 Like

Re: China Becomes Second Nation To Plant Flag On The Moon After U.S by Donspicey: 11:44am On Dec 05, 2020
Mabizela:
And Nigeria is still struggling to produce pencil

We shall get there one day.........

We have scientists dat are also equal to the task....

E jst be say our leaders no dey try at all.....
Re: China Becomes Second Nation To Plant Flag On The Moon After U.S by Joseph08(m): 11:45am On Dec 05, 2020
Nigerian Presidency will be shocked grin
Re: China Becomes Second Nation To Plant Flag On The Moon After U.S by Cti28(m): 11:46am On Dec 05, 2020
Basilpearck:
Omo science student where una dey

I never hear say scientist dey Nigeria except from school, na school we dey hear am..
grin grin
I am here. How may we be of help?
Re: China Becomes Second Nation To Plant Flag On The Moon After U.S by adunade14786: 11:46am On Dec 05, 2020
:Please when will nigeria plant our own flag there in the moon?3020A thousand years from nowBy then your descendants go don form mighty nation
Re: China Becomes Second Nation To Plant Flag On The Moon After U.S by Jedalord: 11:48am On Dec 05, 2020
Dottore:
The development strides of this communist country is second to none. They take a decision today and execute it within the shortest possible time.
The USA is only ahead of them in technology because China hasn't been able to achieve self sufficiency in microchip production. They are still struggling with chip technology.
Once the Chinese records major breakthrough in chips, you will see that USA technology dominance will be history

And quantum nuclear power...
Re: China Becomes Second Nation To Plant Flag On The Moon After U.S by barragan: 11:49am On Dec 05, 2020
I have serious doubts on the US moon landing claims.

2 Likes

Re: China Becomes Second Nation To Plant Flag On The Moon After U.S by Donspicey: 11:49am On Dec 05, 2020
friday2011:
When will they plant on the sun?

During rainy season....

1 Like

Re: China Becomes Second Nation To Plant Flag On The Moon After U.S by ehinmowo: 11:50am On Dec 05, 2020
EmperorFred:
Nigeria nko

We are generating revenue from masquerades.
Re: China Becomes Second Nation To Plant Flag On The Moon After U.S by panpan(m): 11:50am On Dec 05, 2020
Why is the moon sky almost always black?
Is there no daytime on the moon?
Re: China Becomes Second Nation To Plant Flag On The Moon After U.S by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 05, 2020
Enceladus:

simply because it is damn hard. It was only achieved back then due to fierce jealousy.

Or there's more to it than meets the eye. Some conspiracy theories have it that the Americans were never on the moon in the first place. Others were of the opinion that they were warned sternly by members of the third kind to stay away from the moon and never come back. Some classified images from Armstrong's body cam showed tracks on the moon that have been present before their arrival. Some say there's serious alien mining activity going on on the other side of the moon till date.

Scientist even believe the moon to be very rich in minerals including Gold. If not for anything, at least money should be a motivating factor right? I mean these are the same Americans who started a war just to steal oil. Rather, they chose to focus their attention to Mars. Something just doesn't feel right.

1 Like

Re: China Becomes Second Nation To Plant Flag On The Moon After U.S by Ykc2(m): 11:52am On Dec 05, 2020
Dottore:
USA can never die cus the world can't stand without USA,a Chinese person is dreaming to buy a house in USA , if you make money will you rather buy house in America or China?then everything about this world is America,from WhatsApp Google,Facebook, Coca-Cola, pepsi,DHL,ups,Microsoft, dell,let me say the world revolves about with America,

1 Like

Re: China Becomes Second Nation To Plant Flag On The Moon After U.S by Igbankpa(m): 11:53am On Dec 05, 2020
short people great nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Becomes Second Nation To Plant Flag On The Moon After U.S by 10kgod(m): 11:54am On Dec 05, 2020
What African leaders shabi is how to embezzle and embezzle public funds.

Anything pertaining to science and technology no dey their dictionary.

1 Like

Re: China Becomes Second Nation To Plant Flag On The Moon After U.S by iramure(m): 11:55am On Dec 05, 2020
EmperorFred:
Nigeria nko
don't worry we have jesus and Mohammed as our lord and saviour
Re: China Becomes Second Nation To Plant Flag On The Moon After U.S by ruggedtimi(m): 11:56am On Dec 05, 2020
And someone will say the Americans never landed on the moon....
Re: China Becomes Second Nation To Plant Flag On The Moon After U.S by Barsote(m): 11:56am On Dec 05, 2020
[quote author=slawormiir post=96752979]Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ...
Hahhah...China is doing well for us

I'm coming,,,,, please wait ✋
Re: China Becomes Second Nation To Plant Flag On The Moon After U.S by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 05, 2020
panpan:
Why is the moon sky almost always black?
Is there no daytime on the moon?
Is moon a planet?
Re: China Becomes Second Nation To Plant Flag On The Moon After U.S by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 05, 2020
10kgod:
What African leaders shabi is how to embezzle and embezzle public funds.

Anything pertaining to science and technology no dey their dictionary.
We neva build road finish, na moon we land for?
I heard the last satellite they launched loss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bizarre Giant Pig-Faced Shark Pulled Out Of The Water In Italy / Farmer Kills Huge Python In Delta State Community (Photos) / Picture Of Earth Taken From Saturn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.