Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,266 members, 7,829,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

China Becomes Second Nation To Plant Flag On The Moon After U.S - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / China Becomes Second Nation To Plant Flag On The Moon After U.S (45517 Views)

NASA Announces It Has Found Water On The Moon For The First Time (Photos) / Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) / Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Becomes Second Nation To Plant Flag On The Moon After U.S by Gerrard59(m): 12:01pm On Dec 05, 2020
Thank God for China o. The west needs to have a taste of her medicine. Coupled with declining birth rates and woke/critical theory culture, the future is Asian. kiss
Re: China Becomes Second Nation To Plant Flag On The Moon After U.S by Gerrard59(m): 12:03pm On Dec 05, 2020
gimakon:

US planted a flag, and China planted theirs 50years later. And you say US won't like it.

You are a total shame to education. A complete and total write-off at that!

You think the US wants a competitor? China is the major power bloc that's not on the side of the US in a long time. The United States doesn't want a competitor something that China is. You think the trade wars are just for fun?

2 Likes

Re: China Becomes Second Nation To Plant Flag On The Moon After U.S by wildikeman(m): 12:03pm On Dec 05, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ...
Hahhah...China is doing well for us

How are they doing well for us?
Re: China Becomes Second Nation To Plant Flag On The Moon After U.S by Drone95(m): 12:04pm On Dec 05, 2020
No nigeria is advancing
Mabizela:
And Nigeria is still struggling to produce pencil

Re: China Becomes Second Nation To Plant Flag On The Moon After U.S by wildikeman(m): 12:05pm On Dec 05, 2020
I don't like the idea of planting and doing all these. Before they go and do something to the moon. They should just leave it and focus on going to Mars and other planets abeg
Re: China Becomes Second Nation To Plant Flag On The Moon After U.S by wildikeman(m): 12:06pm On Dec 05, 2020
Drone95:
No nigeria is advancing

You call this advancing

Mtcheww
Re: China Becomes Second Nation To Plant Flag On The Moon After U.S by falcon01: 12:15pm On Dec 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
Congrats to China on achieving such feat!

Having Said that, what is Most Needful for the Nations and Inhabitants of the Earth Worldwide is to Live the life that will plant their souls in Heaven.
Eternity Beckons on all Inhabitants of the Earth..
Irrespective of Nation, Race, Language, Super Power or Whatever.

Ensure you do what you should to plant your Soul in Heaven.

What we all Need as a People and Nation is to Bow to JESUS CHRIST in total Surrenderness!
you no dey tire
Re: China Becomes Second Nation To Plant Flag On The Moon After U.S by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 05, 2020
What about Russia
Re: China Becomes Second Nation To Plant Flag On The Moon After U.S by Enceladus(m): 12:20pm On Dec 05, 2020
CorGier:

Or there's more to it than meets the eye. Some conspiracy theories have it that the Americans were never on the moon in the first place. Others were of the opinion that they were warned sternly by members of the third kind to stay away from the moon and never come back. Some classified images from Armstrong's body cam showed tracks on the moon that have been present before their arrival. Some say there's serious alien mining activity going on on the other side of the moon till date.

Scientist even believe the moon to be very rich in minerals including Gold. If not for anything, at least money should be a motivating factor right? I mean these are the same Americans who started a war just to steal oil. Rather, they chose to focus their attention to Mars. Something just doesn't feel right.

I once believed the moon landing was a hoax too or an attempt to bankrupt the soviet by engaging them in an impossible mission. But when you consider the events that happened then, coupled with the remnants of the tools used, we can conclude that there is a great chance that the moon landing actually happened.

About the blue guys mining the moon, that is absolutely ridiculous. The moon is a dead rock and a failed planet so there is nothing interesting on it compared to other planetary bodies. Consider these, if they are mining on the moon, what is probably stopping them from invading us and continue their mining activities in an increased order of magnitudes? Another thing is there are more rich asteroids than the moon out there. There is one asteroid in space that is so rich that a successful mine can generate an income where every individual in the world will receive about 100 billion dollars.

Lastly the Americans are still focusing on the moon. In fact if boeing and their SLS doesn't disappoint another moon landing is scheduled for 2024. Elon Musk is the one obsessed with Mars.

6 Likes

Re: China Becomes Second Nation To Plant Flag On The Moon After U.S by AbdulHakeem44(m): 12:22pm On Dec 05, 2020
Dottore:
The development strides of this communist country is second to none. They take a decision today and execute it within the shortest possible time.
The USA is only ahead of them in technology because China hasn't been able to achieve self sufficiency in microchip production. They are still struggling with chip technology.
Once the Chinese records major breakthrough in chips, you will see that USA technology dominance will be history

That is why it is a stupid decision of Trump to sanction China by telling American companies not to sell chips to Huawei (One of the Chinese biggest companies). Huawei has budgeted 5billion dollars to discover the chip making technology with the help of Chinese government seriously investing in it, once it is achieved, though will be difficult, I swear China will not depend on any America technology anymore. Analysts opined that Trump's sanction on China will only affect them temporarily and strengthen them to be self sufficient in the long run which will be a win win for China.

China only hopes Biden to remove the sanction while they continue their search underground.

By the way, Chinese is growing fast in technology, noe the best in NAVAL force though still way behind America in many advanced technological fields.

1 Like

Re: China Becomes Second Nation To Plant Flag On The Moon After U.S by jude33084(m): 12:24pm On Dec 05, 2020
Mabizela:

Did you read through at all?
Re: China Becomes Second Nation To Plant Flag On The Moon After U.S by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 05, 2020
Enceladus:

Nah. I think the US is lately lazy because they are bored with their dominance. Let china achieve anything substantial and you will witness the US Ingenuity once again. Don't forget they went to the moon to topple the USSR's space dominance and once they won that, they became lazy and less interested in space.

They are becoming active again. There are plans afoot to send American astronauts to the moon in 2024, and to Mars in 2030.
Re: China Becomes Second Nation To Plant Flag On The Moon After U.S by Enceladus(m): 12:29pm On Dec 05, 2020
DapperGuy:

They are becoming active again. There are plans afoot to send American astronauts to the moon in 2024, and to Mars in 2030.

Sure. But only if Jebediah Kerman (Elon Musk) doesn't beat them to it before then.

1 Like

Re: China Becomes Second Nation To Plant Flag On The Moon After U.S by efeski(m): 12:30pm On Dec 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
Congrats to China on achieving such feat!

Having Said that, what is Most Needful for the Nations and Inhabitants of the Earth Worldwide is to Live the life that will plant their souls in Heaven.
Eternity Beckons on all Inhabitants of the Earth..
Irrespective of Nation, Race, Language, Super Power or Whatever.

Ensure you do what you should to plant your Soul in Heaven.

What we all Need as a People and Nation is to Bow to JESUS CHRIST in total Surrenderness!

Get a life dude
Re: China Becomes Second Nation To Plant Flag On The Moon After U.S by frog12: 12:34pm On Dec 05, 2020
FUNNY that US flag is waving but the DUSTS on the ground are not BLOWING grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: China Becomes Second Nation To Plant Flag On The Moon After U.S by frog12: 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2020
IN THOSE days, notice the US flag is waving, but the DUSTS on the GROUND are not moving....
Re: China Becomes Second Nation To Plant Flag On The Moon After U.S by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2020
nice smiley
Re: China Becomes Second Nation To Plant Flag On The Moon After U.S by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 05, 2020
Enceladus:

I once believed the moon landing was a hoax too or an attempt to bankrupt the soviet by engaging them in an impossible mission. But when you consider the events that happened then, coupled with the remnants of the tools used, we can conclude that there is a great chance that the moon landing actually happened.

About the blue guys mining the moon, that is absolutely ridiculous. The moon is a dead rock and a failed planet so there is nothing interesting on it compared to other planetary bodies. Consider these, if they are mining on the moon, what is probably stopping them from invading us and continue their mining activities in an increased order of magnitudes? Another thing is there are more rich asteroids than the moon out there. There is one asteroid in space that is so rich that a successful mine can generate an income where every individual in the world will receive about 100 billion dollars.

Lastly the Americans are still focusing on the moon. In fact if boeing and their SLS doesn't disappoint another moon landing is scheduled for 2024. Elon Musk is the one obsessed with Mars.

Well you made cogent points. But check this out; From 1969 to the proposed 2024 that's some 54+years apart to repeat a once successful mission.

As per talk of them invading us, maybe they are taking their time to observe our strengths and weakness first. I mean it's not like they haven't set foot on our planet before; what better strategic position to build a base on if not the heavenly body most closest to the Earth? The most sensible reason the US/Russia/China haven't been able to do this is because those aliens got on the moon first.

1 Like

Re: China Becomes Second Nation To Plant Flag On The Moon After U.S by felixnkubi: 12:42pm On Dec 05, 2020
Russia nko? I thought they had their own flag on the moon
Re: China Becomes Second Nation To Plant Flag On The Moon After U.S by ekestic1976(f): 12:44pm On Dec 05, 2020
Mabizela:

All Nigeria craves for is, Monthly Chairman of UN General Assembly. In the normal run of things, no African country deserves to be called Country!
Re: China Becomes Second Nation To Plant Flag On The Moon After U.S by eDeity: 12:45pm On Dec 05, 2020
I
Ykc2:
USA can never die cus the world can't stand without USA,a Chinese person is dreaming to buy a house in USA , if you make money will you rather buy house in America or China?then everything about this world is America,from WhatsApp Google,Facebook, Coca-Cola, pepsi,DHL,ups,Microsoft, dell,let me say the world revolves about with America,

Some of you'll just open mouth waaa and start writing anything. The world can't stand without the USA? The earlier you come to terms with the fact that nation rise and fall the better. Before America other countries have been the world powers. It's just a matter of time and USA will go down and another country will take over. It's like the law of gravity[i]. "What goes up must surely comes down[/i]"
Re: China Becomes Second Nation To Plant Flag On The Moon After U.S by Dtruthspeaker: 1:00pm On Dec 05, 2020
Someone should please tell these people that To Go Take What Does Not Belong To you Is Stealing; Stealing and Trespassing!
Re: China Becomes Second Nation To Plant Flag On The Moon After U.S by Burstit(m): 1:09pm On Dec 05, 2020
ManTiger:
Nigeria will be the third with the help of our ipob brothers
For where? I think the almajiris can do better in science. Don't you think so?

1 Like

Re: China Becomes Second Nation To Plant Flag On The Moon After U.S by Enceladus(m): 1:20pm On Dec 05, 2020
CorGier:

Well you made cogent points. But check this out; From 1969 to the proposed 2024 that's some 54+years apart to repeat a once successful mission.

As per talk of them invading us, maybe they are taking their time to observe our strengths and weakness first. I mean it's not like they haven't set foot on our planet before; what better strategic position to build a base on if not the heavenly body most closest to the Earth? The most sensible reason the US/Russia/China haven't been able to do this is because those aliens got on the moon first.

Apollo 11 wasn't only the mission that landed on the moon, I think we had 5 more, and like I said above the congress became bored so it was scrapped.

Any alien civilization that is capable of interstellar travel will obliterate us within a twinkle of an eye. Although I don't believe intelligent aliens exist.

1 Like

Re: China Becomes Second Nation To Plant Flag On The Moon After U.S by Oludara202: 1:22pm On Dec 05, 2020
Did you ever think the US went to the moon ?
Re: China Becomes Second Nation To Plant Flag On The Moon After U.S by ManTiger(m): 1:24pm On Dec 05, 2020
Burstit:
For where? I think the almajiris can do better in science. Don't you think so?

Lol. You're very correct actually.
Re: China Becomes Second Nation To Plant Flag On The Moon After U.S by EMMY76: 1:24pm On Dec 05, 2020
Impressive the Chinese are really doing great for themselves this is to prove to skeptics that the US NASA actually landed on the moon in 1969.
Re: China Becomes Second Nation To Plant Flag On The Moon After U.S by Guestlander: 1:25pm On Dec 05, 2020
sammysneh:
These guys are light year ahead of the whole of Africa

It's a pity

When people are on nairaland discussing the existence of "akudaya "
Re: China Becomes Second Nation To Plant Flag On The Moon After U.S by lagdmark(m): 1:25pm On Dec 05, 2020
pansophist:
America will not like this
And you think China cares?, no body has monopoly over innovation.
Re: China Becomes Second Nation To Plant Flag On The Moon After U.S by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 05, 2020
Enceladus:

Apollo 11 wasn't only the mission that landed on the moon,I think we had 5 more, and like I said above the congress became bored so it was scrapped.

Any alien civilization that is capable of interstellar travel will obliterate us within a twinkle of an eye. Although I don't believe intelligent aliens exist.

Manned or unmanned? Last i checked Armstrong et. al where the last humans to set foot on there.
Re: China Becomes Second Nation To Plant Flag On The Moon After U.S by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 05, 2020
Our planet remains hidden in space.
Regardless how humans try,they can't discover it.
Re: China Becomes Second Nation To Plant Flag On The Moon After U.S by Pandora112(f): 1:30pm On Dec 05, 2020
Good for them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bizarre Giant Pig-Faced Shark Pulled Out Of The Water In Italy / Farmer Kills Huge Python In Delta State Community (Photos) / Picture Of Earth Taken From Saturn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.