Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,758 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

How I Made Money Thru Digital Marketing With My Phone - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Made Money Thru Digital Marketing With My Phone (1481 Views)

How I Made Money From Social Media. / Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO / How I Started My Information Marketing With Just N600 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Made Money Thru Digital Marketing With My Phone by Deejay1000(m): 7:49am On Dec 05, 2020
IF you want to make free money this is not for you!
If you are looking for a money doubling scheme this is not for you!!
if you want a referral system of bring 2 to get 1 this is not for you!!!
it is not also a crypto currency or get rich quick scheme so keep off if na wetin u dey find be that.
Re: How I Made Money Thru Digital Marketing With My Phone by Deejay1000(m): 7:57am On Dec 05, 2020
i know you want to be independent, your own boss .

i know you want to own your own business and be your own boss.

i know you want business which is flexible and you are free from any harassments from security agents.

i know you want a side hustle you can be doing to balance your financial life then you are in the right thread.

keep reading this thread is definitely for you.

Re: How I Made Money Thru Digital Marketing With My Phone by Deejay1000(m): 8:02am On Dec 05, 2020
what is digital marketing?

Digital marketing is the act of promoting and selling products and services by leveraging online marketing tactics such as social media marketing, search marketing, and email marketing. When you get down to it, digital marketing is simply marketing.

Tactics used to advertise products may include:

Search engine optimization (SEO)
Social media marketing
Video marketing
Email marketing
Blogging
Website marketing
Paid search/contextual advertising

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How I Made Money Thru Digital Marketing With My Phone by Deejay1000(m): 8:13am On Dec 05, 2020
What is Affiliate Marketing?[b][/b]

Affiliate marketing (AM) simply means recommending useful products to people who need them

and when those people buy them on your recommendation yo get a commission.

now let me break it down the main keywords are:

RECOMMEND

USEFUL PRODUCT

PEOPLE WHO NEED THEM

example: you recommend(recommend) a weight loss product (useful product) to people who need them (people that want to loose weight)

Re: How I Made Money Thru Digital Marketing With My Phone by Deejay1000(m): 8:19am On Dec 05, 2020
IS AFFILIATE MARKETING LEGAL

A lot of people will be scared of taking a stand and seeing how it works so you are free to make your own personal research to check the authenticity of it.

Affiliate marketing is most certainly legal. It’s a legitimate way to make money online and one of the most popular business models out there.
It’s popular because it allows you to make money without creating a product. Heck, you don’t even need to touch a product if you’re working with digital products.

Do your own Research to find out more. Leggo
Re: How I Made Money Thru Digital Marketing With My Phone by Deejay1000(m): 8:38am On Dec 05, 2020
Now lets continue!!!!

make sure you check it out. google is your friend.

the next question you might be asking yourself now is I FIT DO THIS THING SO embarassed

you might be doubting yourself with things like:

"I have not not done this before o"?
" me way dey shame so how i wan take run am" ?
"I'm not even popular online sef"? my guy rest i gat you covered.

marketing has always been something we all consciously or sub-consciously

you have recomended wizkid,davido & burna boy songs to our friends before that is marketing.

we post pictures online, we buy stuff online you might even helped your friend to sell cloth online via your WhatsApp status.

a doctor sells his expertise

a model sells her beauty

an prostitute sells her body (and sex skills)

even Nigeria sells crude oil to other countries to make money.
Re: How I Made Money Thru Digital Marketing With My Phone by Deejay1000(m): 8:48am On Dec 05, 2020
so you don't have to doubt and limit yourself. you can sell you just need to proper research and find your target audience.

WHY DO PEOPLE WILLINGLY PAY FOR SOMETHING?

Solving a problem they are facing

Help them satisfy a desire they are craving

just like the saying "problem no dey finish" people will always have problems to be solved heck i still do, some problems are evergreen and people will continue to make money selling or solving these problems e.g

people will always want to loose weight

people will always want to be rich

people will always want to travel the world etc.
Re: How I Made Money Thru Digital Marketing With My Phone by Deejay1000(m): 11:14am On Dec 08, 2020
My previous posts were banned cos I broke the rules of no adverts
Re: How I Made Money Thru Digital Marketing With My Phone by Deejay1000(m): 11:16am On Dec 08, 2020
The affiliate marketing I'm doing right now is Nigeria friendly and you can do it. From anywhere with your mobile phone..
Just like I said you'll have to make some few research on your own focus on a product and find your target audience
Re: How I Made Money Thru Digital Marketing With My Phone by Deejay1000(m): 11:20am On Dec 08, 2020
It comes with 7 great videos where you can learn how tom market products.

You can use it as a side hustle or focus on it full time for those who wants to be independent .

But I must warn you don't expect miracles the first few days.
To build your house you need a solid foundation.
So you need to be grounded on the knowledge of copy writing and books on affiliate marketing. In addition to the ones you are going to learn
Re: How I Made Money Thru Digital Marketing With My Phone by Deejay1000(m): 11:21am On Dec 08, 2020
List of what you are going to learn when you opt in to the program

Re: How I Made Money Thru Digital Marketing With My Phone by Deejay1000(m): 11:24am On Dec 08, 2020
Click on my signature today.

Recession is here, jobs are hard to come by.
Take the opportunity today.
Re: How I Made Money Thru Digital Marketing With My Phone by Deejay1000(m): 12:05pm On Dec 08, 2020
you can make alot of money from affilliate marketing when you put in the work.
ps: the picture below is not my own earning.
i'm just starting out but i will make alot of money in due time.

Re: How I Made Money Thru Digital Marketing With My Phone by Deejay1000(m): 12:10pm On Dec 08, 2020
most people ae afraid of change they don't want to put in the work. to learn the ropes so after one or two tries they give up easily.
THE VALLEY OF DISSAPOINTMENT

If you set out to achieve your goals you cant miss this valley,
it is only the people who realize that it is only a valley and keep moving that will eventually achieve their goal the rest get buried.
Re: How I Made Money Thru Digital Marketing With My Phone by Deejay1000(m): 7:19pm On Jan 05, 2021
Happy new year people
Re: How I Made Money Thru Digital Marketing With My Phone by Deejay1000(m): 7:21pm On Jan 05, 2021
May all our goals we are chasing this year come to pass.
If you have been following my post silently and you want to know more I have a free PDF book about whatsapp marketing with affiliate marketing
Re: How I Made Money Thru Digital Marketing With My Phone by Deejay1000(m): 7:28pm On Jan 05, 2021
All you have to do is drop your email address and I'll forward it to you.
Re: How I Made Money Thru Digital Marketing With My Phone by Ayomide119: 3:02pm On Jan 20, 2021
Hey bro, please i need those PDF files
adejareemma119@gmail.com
Re: How I Made Money Thru Digital Marketing With My Phone by Deejay1000(m): 6:01pm On Jan 20, 2021
Ayomide119:
Hey bro, please i need those PDF files
adejareemma119@gmail.com
check your mail bro
Re: How I Made Money Thru Digital Marketing With My Phone by lamperg: 11:41am On Jan 21, 2021
Deejay1000:
what is digital marketing?

Digital marketing is the act of promoting and selling products and services by leveraging online marketing tactics such as social media marketing, search marketing, and email marketing. When you get down to it, digital marketing is simply marketing.

Tactics used to advertise products may include:

Search engine optimization (SEO)
Social media marketing
Video marketing
Email marketing
Blogging
Website marketing
Paid search/contextual advertising

Good day! Actually, you are right now the Internet is a very good platform for advertising. I would advise to pay attention to contextual advertising services . As an option here is information about contextual advertising, about its features and benefits, the agency just works in https://ppcorder.com/en/contextual-advertising/
Re: How I Made Money Thru Digital Marketing With My Phone by dontai(m): 7:40pm On Mar 24, 2021
Deejay1000:
All you have to do is drop your email address and I'll forward it to you.
good day bro, I'm interested,

dontaiwo2007@gmail.com
Re: How I Made Money Thru Digital Marketing With My Phone by Deejay1000(m): 2:31pm On Mar 25, 2021
dontai:
good day bro, I'm interested,

dontaiwo2007@gmail.com
sent.
Re: How I Made Money Thru Digital Marketing With My Phone by Nobody: 7:27am On May 09, 2021
sent it to okporiakumiracle@gmail.com
Re: How I Made Money Thru Digital Marketing With My Phone by Deejay1000(m): 6:33am On May 11, 2021
Santanarhetoric:
sent it to okporiakumiracle@gmail.com
Check your mail

(1) (Reply)

Weeks After Tinubu Election, Unilever Announces Exit After Decades Of Operation / The World Is A Global Village; Is Nigeria Part Of It? / Make Something Out Of Your Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.