Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,924 members, 7,814,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

How I Made Money From Social Media. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Made Money From Social Media. (2004 Views)

How I Made Money Thru Digital Marketing With My Phone / How I Made Money By Accident On Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Made Money From Social Media. by Kubiee: 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2021
As a student and no means of livelihood, I was frustrated and determined to make money. but as a girl with no interest in making hair or tailoring. I knew I had to look for other means. so I would google search every day on how to make money online. some of the search results would lead me to read about various businesses, some scams, some real but I had no idea about how to go about the real ones.

one day I stumbled upon Twitter and saw people having so many followers, and I wondered what was the point of having so much followers if it wasn't making you any money. but I was wrong, there was a point and these people who I later knew to be influencers, were making money from brands by advertising these brands products to their followers.

now I wanted to be an influencer, at least what the Twitter influencer definition was, which was to have a lot of followers, so i decided to inbox these influencers and ask them to show me the way, and one of them finally did. he taught me how they got followers and slowly my followers started increasing while i was posting a lot of content.

6 months into it and Twitter banned my account because the way i was amassing followers was against their policy. Twitter caught hold of the rate of how people were increasing followers and decided to put some limitations, also suspended some accounts.
anyway, disappointed at my growth being cut short, i decided to try again, and this time learn other ways to grow my account that won't require putting it at risk.

i stumbled upon a training program by a group of influencers who were teaching people how to make money from Twitter and i joined and paid for the course.
it wasn't too effective because i knew most of the things being taught but that course introduced me to someone who would help me start my second phase of making money from social media.

the guy who held the class was an influencer but he was not so active as he had other means of making money from social media without having to depend on just influencer marketing.

we got talking and i related to him my aspirations and he decided to help me with some social media management jobs that he couldn't handle, also he gave me some jobs to grow peoples twitter account for them and paid me.

that was the beginning of me seeing that there were other ways of making money via social media, doing jobs for people, and people were paying heavily for this.
I knew what i was earning was a tiny portion of what the guy paying me was earning, but i had never been handed out such big cash and i knew i had to emulate whatever this guy was doing.

he, later on, went on to get his own social media panel ( an SMM panel is an automated website where people can buy followers and likes etc everything related to social media) he called me and told me he had just launched his website and that i can make money from it by reselling his services. he then showed me proof of what he had made in just a weekend of launching. 500k plus, it was unbelievable and i was gingered to start. today he makes a minimum of 10m a month (i am as awed as you)

so i tested out his site and got 1000 followers in less than an hour without doing any work. immediately, i started putting out adverts and telling people that i could grow their accounts on social media for them.

i got paid, then i would place an order from the payment while taking my profit. The people got their order. and i did this on and on.

my life completely changed from the dependent girl to an independent student that could get her own apartment and not have to depend on her parents completely for her needs at school.

i have a long way to still go but i am far from where i started.
3 months ago, i had finally made enough money, and I bought my own SMM panel and decided to give people the opportunity to make money just like i did.

If you are looking for a way to make money without start-up cost, without having to sweat to execute the task or deliver any physical product, this is the best business venture for you.

simply register on my website www.the-libmedia.com

advertise in whatever way on social media (probably the only work you would do)

charge what you want based on the prices on the website. ( for instance, we sell 1000 Instagram followers for 900, you can charge 3000 naira for this conveniently)

fund your wallet on the website with the cost price (following the example above, when you get paid 3000, you will fund the-libmedia.com with 900 naira only, using our payment methods)

keep your profit to yourself.

rinse and repeat!!! and be on your own way to being independent, because your customers are everywhere!!

visit - the-libmedia.com to start now
Re: How I Made Money From Social Media. by Skmoda(m): 1:04pm On Jul 01, 2021
Ook
Re: How I Made Money From Social Media. by dikachi86(m): 2:29pm On Jul 01, 2021
Good move. Get latest update on cryptocurrecy world visit https://smarth.com.ng/
Re: How I Made Money From Social Media. by joshuaudom(m): 7:27am On Jul 02, 2021
Gr8 info
Re: How I Made Money From Social Media. by chidonweb(m): 8:35am On Jul 03, 2021
I want to contact you but didn't see your phone number.
Re: How I Made Money From Social Media. by Kubiee: 4:13pm On Jul 12, 2021
chidonweb:

contact me through my business ig page @thelibmedia
Re: How I Made Money From Social Media. by Kubiee: 4:14pm On Jul 12, 2021
chidonweb:

contact me through my business if page @thelibmedia
Re: How I Made Money From Social Media. by Bbtyss: 6:23pm On Jul 12, 2021

(1) (Reply)

[50% off special ] Get Amazon Mturk Account / "Richard Branson Verdict On Doing Business In Nigeria " / Has Anybody Used Fatstecash.com Or Onilenaira.com To Withdraw From Paypal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.