Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students (80259 Views)

BREAKING: FG Postpones Jan. 18, 2021 School Resumption Indefinitely / UNILAG To Screen New Students For Hard Drugs, Vows To Withdraw Admission If … / Tuition Fees For New (100L) Covenant University Students 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by edoairways: 6:45am On Dec 08, 2020
xest:
It's an unfounded analysis. Some private Uni don't charge as high as covenant yet have good and conducive environs
Can you name them? Secondly,does those schools have good libraries,fast internet connection and good health facilities?

1 Like

Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by edoairways: 6:51am On Dec 08, 2020
Coinbased:
Public schools are better than all of the private uni

Most of the graduates have nothing to Offer. Those who went to public are great thinkers and skillful
That is not true
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by tunapawizzy: 6:55am On Dec 08, 2020
[quote author=edoairways post=96843978][/quote]
Smiles, unfortunately I do not speak for them, all I have said is based on my observation n thinking.To the point u raised, private unis probably see themselves as adding value to the system(which is very very true), so they believe they deserve some financial support too. However I personally do not think government should give them any fund, especially considering the public schools are not even adequately funded at the moment.
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by edoairways: 6:56am On Dec 08, 2020
Toks2008:

I would rather send my children to OAU, Lag, Uniben and even Lasu rather than waste my money on overhyped institution.

Till date, UI still produces the best doctors followed by Lag then Unilorin,

Till Date Lasu still produces best law students in Law school..

I don't want to stress myself listing many areas that other universities products are way ahead of these overhyped private unis.

Don't get it twisted... My emphasis is on the OVERHYPE status and I'm not condemning any institution... Its all bout choice
They produce the best yet they ranked below CU aside UI?. Secondly those graduate read to be the best not the aforementioned schools
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by edoairways: 6:59am On Dec 08, 2020
tunapawizzy:

Smiles, unfortunately I do not speak for them, all I have said is based on my observation n thinking.To the point u raised, private unis probably see themselves as adding value to the system(which is very very true), so they believe they deserve some financial support too. However I personally do not think government should give them any fund, especially considering the public schools are not even adequately funded at the moment.
Ok
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by govomotors: 7:03am On Dec 08, 2020
Gerrard59:

You mentioned a man whose family has been very rich for generations? A man whose patriarch was once West Africa's richest men? C'mon, find a better example. Before you mention Otedola, his father was former governor of Lagos and Otedola's children attended the best schools in Nigeria and UK.

Please don't misquote me. I simply meant "The Lord promised to bless who he choose to bless".

You don't have to be a graduate of a particular university to be successful.
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by xest(m): 6:25pm On Dec 10, 2020
edoairways:

Can you name them? Secondly,does those schools have good libraries,fast internet connection and good health facilities?
Imagine ur criteria. It's lame, even some govt uni have good libraries ,healthcare and internet facilities. So your assertions are subjective.
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by edoairways: 6:35pm On Dec 10, 2020
xest:
Imagine ur criteria. It's lame, even some govt uni have good libraries ,healthcare and internet facilities. So your assertions are subjective.
Most government universities don't have those facilities. Infact their health facilities is poor. Most private universities have good laboratories and their halls are not crowded with students. They have good ventilations compare to your public schools
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by xest(m): 6:50pm On Dec 10, 2020
edoairways:

Most government universities don't have those facilities. Infact their health facilities is poor. Most private universities have good laboratories and their halls are not crowded with students. They have good ventilations compare to your public schools
So is that Why you are covering the exorbitant prices of this church schools?
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by edoairways: 6:55pm On Dec 10, 2020
xest:
So is that Why you are covering the exorbitant prices of this church schools?
It is not exorbitant as most persons think of believe. The university has many expenses to settle including paying some professors and visiting lecturers. The public schools are cheap because the government subsize it whereas the private don't.
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by xest(m): 1:27am On Dec 11, 2020
edoairways:

It is not exorbitant as most persons think of believe. The university has many expenses to settle including paying some professors and visiting lecturers. The public schools are cheap because the government subsize it whereas the private don't.
you are far from the truth
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by Slimqueen(f): 7:27am On Jan 07, 2021
RALPHOW:

Lazy youth, when and where did you carried out research that winner's members can not attend the schools? ASSUMPTIONS.

Research shows non of the FAITH ACADEMY (SECONDARY SCHOOLS) AND KINGDOM HERITAGE (PRIMARY SCHOOL) ARMS have less than 80% WINNERS.

ALSO IN COVENANT UNIVERSITY WINNERS MEMBERS ARE AROUND 60%
If you carry out the research and find less come out with proofs..
LAZY / LIAR YOUTH.

my point is that the university is majorly for the rich which is unfair on the less privileged in their church. don't get me wrong.
For ur information, I am not a lazy youth. I can employ u if u need a job. thanks.
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by engrzion(m): 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2022
COVENANT UNIVERSITY post utme 2022 | Format & Interview tips

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXAbboOslG8
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by CodeTemplar: 3:54am On Nov 12, 2022
Toks2008:

I would rather send my children to OAU, Lag, Uniben and even Lasu rather than waste my money on overhyped institution.

Till date, UI still produces the best doctors followed by Lag then Unilorin,

Till Date Lasu still produces best law students in Law school..

I don't want to stress myself listing many areas that other universities products are way ahead of these overhyped private unis.

Don't get it twisted... My emphasis is on the OVERHYPE status and I'm not condemning any institution... Its all bout choice

If God gave you only one child like Simi's(the musician) mum, I hope you will willingly send that child to Otukpo Campus of Benue state university or OAU.

Don't let ignorance inspired hate kill you o. The school fees has a breakdown and I expect you to challenge the breakdown instead of your vague rants. What will you do differently in the breakdown? Will you offer accommodation at N10k a year and maintain its quality or will you open the doors of the school to kidnappers and cultists looking to imprison new souls instead of acquiring and disseminating knowledge.

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by haybhi1(m): 3:00am On Nov 14, 2022
HBB1:

They should just start Medical Sciences courses already.
I studied in OAU but will never allow any of my nieces/Nephews suffer what I did.
Life should not be that hard.
I live abroad now and when I compare experiences with the Oyinbo Graduates, you go wan cry!
Nigerian and its system has destroyed so many destinies.
Private Universities or school abroad abeg!

Hi, may I know factors that informed this opinion of yours?
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by flourishing247: 6:36am On Nov 15, 2022
haybhi1:

Hi, may I know factors that informed this opinion of yours?

Isn't the constant strike enough reason?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection / Sharing The Sex Tape Of Chrisland Schools Student Can Land You In Jail / And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.