Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Six Importants Reasons You Should Seek The God OF Wisdom - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Six Importants Reasons You Should Seek The God OF Wisdom (9674 Views)

Six Important Reasons You Should Seek For The Mercy Of God. / Six Important Powers Every Christian Should Seek From God. / Six Important Things You Should Seek From God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Importants Reasons You Should Seek The God OF Wisdom by Akube1z: 7:58am On Dec 06, 2020
God's wisdom is more profitable than the wisdom of the world, both are important to Man but the wisdom of God is power and life. God's wisdom should never be equated with the wisdom of Men. Acquire the wisdom of the world while in the world but note that God is more powerful and He is the giver of wisdom and knowledge.

Here are Six importants reasons wisdom of God is Superior to the wisdom of the world

Therefore you need to seek God's wisdom and knowledge.

1) You need God in your life . Accept Jesus as your saviour and receive the Holy Spirit . Jesus Christ is the only way to eternal life..

2) God knew us before we were born into this world, and he knows what we are to become when we get to earth.

3) God searcheth the hearts and understands all the imagination of the thought . God look more at our hearts to know what we truly seek of Him

4) God judges those that are high , (in powers, Kings . etc This proves the great wisdom and knowledge of God.

5) God's eyes are upon everyone and he sees all the goings.

6) The creation of Heaven and Earth proves God Superiority , it was by His Wisdom He foundeth and Established Heaven and Earth.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Six Importants Reasons You Should Seek The God OF Wisdom by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:03am On Dec 06, 2020
Nice but I think instead of seeking wisdom from God, we should seek the God of Wisdom.

Therefore we don't only get wisdom, we also get God and every other thing that God brings with Him.

God bless.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Six Importants Reasons You Should Seek The God OF Wisdom by Akube1z: 8:06am On Dec 06, 2020
.For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him. Herein thou hast done foolishly: therefore from henceforth thou shalt have wars.

2 Chronicles 16:9

Shall any teach God knowledge? seeing he judgeth those that are high.

Job 21:22
For his eyes are upon the ways of man, and he seeth all his goings.

There is no darkness, nor shadow of death, where the workers of iniquity may hide themselves.

Job 34:21-22
Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

Jeremiah 1:5

Known unto God are all his works from the beginning of the world.

Acts 15:18
The LORD by wisdom hath founded the earth; by understanding hath he established the heavens.

By his knowledge the depths are broken up, and the clouds drop down the dew.

Proverbs 3:19-20

The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.

Proverbs 15:3

1 Like

Re: Six Importants Reasons You Should Seek The God OF Wisdom by tobechi74: 9:33am On Dec 06, 2020
Anger flows in the land. The people are walking like a ticking time bomb waiting for any little fuel to ignite the internal flame. . The citizen stayed at home in an empty stomach to comply with the COVID-19 lock down order. The government wants her citizen safe from the virus. The citizen is threatened by hunger. A hungry man is an angry man. After the lock down, the organization laid off her workers. The hungry citizen are jobless. Anger is doubled. Officers of the Nigerian police force continued to be brutal. A joyful person could tolerate a certain percentage of pain. An angry person already feels pain. He seeks to eliminate the pain on the stomach and the pain of joblessness. He needs no physical pain from the local authorities. One little trigger was sufficient to ignite the pain he has been repressing. The youth protest began. It spread from police brutality to bad governance and then looting of warehouses.

Some Christians diverted their anger to God. They felt a sense of betrayal for not being protected from the massive job loss despite obeying all his commandment, rules and ritual. They felt used and dumped by the creator. Staying at home without going to church did not end their lives. So why bother going? A gradual loss of faith.

Others diverted their grievance to the clergy. Few church leaders launched an online platform for tithe collection. A hungry and jobless Christian threatened with eternal punishment for not paying tithe is the last thing an angry person expects from the religious leaders. Members expected the church to feed them the way Christ fed the five thousand. Their disappointment led them to swear not to go to that church again.

Anger like Joy, hunger, or sadness is neither good nor bad. It is an emotion to be felt. Anger can be a fuel for transforming one’s life. We need to be angry at our present circumstance before we can act to change them. Righteous anger is when we feel the pain of the oppressed and try to stop it. when we are angry, we feel it calmly to understand its source. Impatient anger could lead to violence or Hasty decision when we lash out instantly.

Righteous anger is speaking against the religious practice that is harmful or religious leaders that abuse their trust. Jesus vented his anger at the religious leaders in his time. He called them hypocrite. He scattered the moneymakers in the temple. He stated that his life mission is to free the captive. That includes those in religious bondage. He was not operating from hurt targeted at him. It was not a revenge mission. He was interested in uplifting humanity. Examine your anger holistically.

We hope 2021 would be better
https://tobechispeaks./author/tobechi74/

7 Likes

Re: Six Importants Reasons You Should Seek The God OF Wisdom by Akube1z: 6:41am On Dec 13, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Nice but I think instead of seeking wisdom from God, we should seek the God of Wisdom.

Therefore we don't only get wisdom, we also get God and every other thing that God brings with Him.

God bless.
Thanks, updated.

2 Likes

Re: Six Importants Reasons You Should Seek The God OF Wisdom by Akube1z: 6:53am On Dec 13, 2020
tobechi74:
After seeking God,seek 700 women like Solomon
700 women is not needed like Solomon's story stay focused in God and live an holy life.
Re: Six Importants Reasons You Should Seek The God OF Wisdom by Soljaboi44(m): 9:25am On Dec 13, 2020
Righteousness86:
Praise God!
Hallelujah.. cool
Re: Six Importants Reasons You Should Seek The God OF Wisdom by TheWalkingMind: 9:26am On Dec 13, 2020
The Wisdom of God is in everyone. There's nothing to seek.

2 Likes

Re: Six Importants Reasons You Should Seek The God OF Wisdom by lathrowinger: 9:26am On Dec 13, 2020
What can you say about those countries without Christians?, Are non Christians going to heaven or hell?...

1 Like

Re: Six Importants Reasons You Should Seek The God OF Wisdom by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:26am On Dec 13, 2020
Wisdom is the Key.

How to Have Wisdom from God According to the Bible

Ask wisdom from God.
If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

Ask faithfully.

Be a God-fearing person.

Be humble.

Be prudent.

Be peaceful and considerate.

Read the Holy Scriptures and know the words of God.

Know our Lord better.

May we all witness 2021 in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
It will be a better year than this pandemic year.
Thanking God for life.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Six Importants Reasons You Should Seek The God OF Wisdom by Kentuforchrist(m): 9:27am On Dec 13, 2020
The wisdom of God are only for those who seek it
Re: Six Importants Reasons You Should Seek The God OF Wisdom by DropsMic(m): 9:27am On Dec 13, 2020
Funny thing about the wisdom of God is this even the person that wrote this article lacks it

2 Likes

Re: Six Importants Reasons You Should Seek The God OF Wisdom by Obinnaoke11: 9:28am On Dec 13, 2020
Re: Six Importants Reasons You Should Seek The God OF Wisdom by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 13, 2020
[s][sup][/sup]
post=97017653:
Wisdom is the key
[/s]

Pray for some
Re: Six Importants Reasons You Should Seek The God OF Wisdom by emmabest2000(m): 9:32am On Dec 13, 2020

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Six Importants Reasons You Should Seek The God OF Wisdom by kingxsamz(m): 9:32am On Dec 13, 2020
The Christian god isn't wise, so why would anyone seek its wisdom? undecided

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Six Importants Reasons You Should Seek The God OF Wisdom by Gabe427: 9:33am On Dec 13, 2020
God of Wisdom

for my fellow believers a message for you from the scriptures.
1 Corinthians 1:18- 25

1 Corinthians 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

1:19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.
1:20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?

1:21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe

1:22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:

1:23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;
1:24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.
1:25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

The human mind is too naive to comprehend God hence he looks foolish but with the manifestation of the holy spirit you marvel at his awesomeness.

I did not write the above but can be found in your Bible study the word diligently ...look for right interpretation to some of them and listen to sound messages

2 Likes

Re: Six Importants Reasons You Should Seek The God OF Wisdom by TheWalkingMind: 9:34am On Dec 13, 2020
DropsMic:
Funny thing about the wisdom of God is this even the person that wrote this article lacks it
lol...just a deluded fella thinking he knows better because he read a book

1 Like

Re: Six Importants Reasons You Should Seek The God OF Wisdom by phantom24: 9:36am On Dec 13, 2020
Your topic should be: Six important reasons why you should seek the wisdom of God.
Re: Six Importants Reasons You Should Seek The God OF Wisdom by simhosting: 9:38am On Dec 13, 2020
Ok
Re: Six Importants Reasons You Should Seek The God OF Wisdom by blinking001(m): 9:40am On Dec 13, 2020
I pray for Gods wisdom upon my life.
Amen.

You reign for ever
Your name is ever great
You are the wisdom before time began......

Oh home beyond the heavens
My feet is sustained in thee..........

Now I am a priest unto God of salem
Salem salem
Salem salem
Salem salem
Salem salem.
Re: Six Importants Reasons You Should Seek The God OF Wisdom by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:42am On Dec 13, 2020
thank you, father, the God of wisdom.

❤❤❤
Re: Six Importants Reasons You Should Seek The God OF Wisdom by Offpoint1: 9:53am On Dec 13, 2020
I tried
Re: Six Importants Reasons You Should Seek The God OF Wisdom by Jodha(f): 9:53am On Dec 13, 2020
Cast all yhur cares upon the lord ...

Please check out my signature....
Re: Six Importants Reasons You Should Seek The God OF Wisdom by AdaugoChisom(f): 9:53am On Dec 13, 2020
Deist like me
Re: Six Importants Reasons You Should Seek The God OF Wisdom by Oxtonguy: 9:56am On Dec 13, 2020
wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What The Bible Says About Relationships / A Question For The Atheists / What Is The Name Of God Almighty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.