Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,842 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Face Of Fat- Butt Lady Flavour Was Carrying In A Viral Video Unveiled (video, PH - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Face Of Fat- Butt Lady Flavour Was Carrying In A Viral Video Unveiled (video, PH (8146 Views)

New Bleaching Technique For Nigerian Girls Unveiled (video) / "Flavour Was Once My Crush" - Yemi Alade Reveals / Man Fainted After A Big Butt Lady Gave Him A Lap Dance On His Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Face Of Fat- Butt Lady Flavour Was Carrying In A Viral Video Unveiled (video, PH by MrDrey: 1:09pm On Dec 06, 2020
See reactions as face of fat- butt lady Flavour was carrying in a viral video unveiled (Video, PHOTOS)

Read details in link below...

https://livetimesng.com/see-reactions-as-face-of-fat-butt-lady-flavour-was-carrying-in-a-viral-video-unveiled-video-photos/

1 Like

Re: Face Of Fat- Butt Lady Flavour Was Carrying In A Viral Video Unveiled (video, PH by SAMBARRY: 1:10pm On Dec 06, 2020
Flavour the former innocent church boy has now joined children of the world lipsrsealed

Where is your mummy flavour nabaniya?

Your mother cannot be alive and watch you rot morally and ethically like this

You are a father and a mentor to youths,act with the knowledge of that in mind

And as for this fat slob that had to demean herself this low where is your father? Certainly he's not alive too lipsrsealed

The impact of parental influence in the life of a child at his growing stage is indispensable.when there's absence of parental supervision and guidance, children grow up to become something not proud to say of lipsrsealed

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face Of Fat- Butt Lady Flavour Was Carrying In A Viral Video Unveiled (video, PH by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 06, 2020
Hmm
Re: Face Of Fat- Butt Lady Flavour Was Carrying In A Viral Video Unveiled (video, PH by Davash222(m): 1:12pm On Dec 06, 2020
See the extent a woman can go for money, it’s appalling.

11 Likes

Re: Face Of Fat- Butt Lady Flavour Was Carrying In A Viral Video Unveiled (video, PH by SAMBARRY: 1:16pm On Dec 06, 2020
Davash222:
See the extent a woman can go for money, it’s appalling.
Mr saint those men kidnapping innocent people, robbing, raping, doing yahoo or rituals,which extent did they reach for money? I suppose they are Saints because this one that you always make immortality a woman issue lipsrsealed

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Face Of Fat- Butt Lady Flavour Was Carrying In A Viral Video Unveiled (video, PH by Mokason288(m): 1:17pm On Dec 06, 2020
This kind yash fit make me get accident for high way because I must slow down to look yash grin

This kind yash fit make me spend all my pension

This kind yash fit make me promise never to cheat again

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

3 Likes

Re: Face Of Fat- Butt Lady Flavour Was Carrying In A Viral Video Unveiled (video, PH by SenorFax(m): 1:17pm On Dec 06, 2020
Opoooor

Oboy, this is solid mineral in human form

3 Likes

Re: Face Of Fat- Butt Lady Flavour Was Carrying In A Viral Video Unveiled (video, PH by EmekaBlue(m): 1:19pm On Dec 06, 2020
This kind large shitbox fit break person toilet seat

1 Like

Re: Face Of Fat- Butt Lady Flavour Was Carrying In A Viral Video Unveiled (video, PH by Vyzz: 1:21pm On Dec 06, 2020
She resembles Ambitious Booty

1 Like

Re: Face Of Fat- Butt Lady Flavour Was Carrying In A Viral Video Unveiled (video, PH by overdrive(m): 1:22pm On Dec 06, 2020
This woman dey fat.
Re: Face Of Fat- Butt Lady Flavour Was Carrying In A Viral Video Unveiled (video, PH by thorpido(m): 1:25pm On Dec 06, 2020
Irritating. sad

5 Likes

Re: Face Of Fat- Butt Lady Flavour Was Carrying In A Viral Video Unveiled (video, PH by athaboi(f): 1:25pm On Dec 06, 2020
Uwa nmebi
Re: Face Of Fat- Butt Lady Flavour Was Carrying In A Viral Video Unveiled (video, PH by defcon4: 1:43pm On Dec 06, 2020
Abun mamaki

1 Like

Re: Face Of Fat- Butt Lady Flavour Was Carrying In A Viral Video Unveiled (video, PH by Flexherbal(m): 1:46pm On Dec 06, 2020
SAMBARRY:
Flavour the former innocent church boy has now joined children of the world lipsrsealed

Where is your mummy flavour nabaniya?

Your mother cannot be alive and watch you rot morally and ethically like this

You are a father and a mentor to youths,act with the knowledge of that in mind

And as for this fat slob that had to demean herself this low where is your father? Certainly he's not alive too lipsrsealed

The impact of parental influence in the life of a child at his growing stage is indispensable.when there's absence of parental supervision and guidance, children grow up to become something not proud to say of lipsrsealed

Flavour!!!!

1 Like

Re: Face Of Fat- Butt Lady Flavour Was Carrying In A Viral Video Unveiled (video, PH by ShawttySoFyne(f): 1:49pm On Dec 06, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Face Of Fat- Butt Lady Flavour Was Carrying In A Viral Video Unveiled (video, PH by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:16pm On Dec 06, 2020
Vyzz:

I have seen my fellow Vaseline crew member cool grin

1 Like

Re: Face Of Fat- Butt Lady Flavour Was Carrying In A Viral Video Unveiled (video, PH by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:31pm On Dec 06, 2020
Someone said flavour is carrying his own cross, hilarious! cheesy
Re: Face Of Fat- Butt Lady Flavour Was Carrying In A Viral Video Unveiled (video, PH by Netanya(f): 2:41pm On Dec 06, 2020
Everytime my gender shouts "Guys stop sexualizing us" .....but yet they showcase themselves as that .

1 Like

Re: Face Of Fat- Butt Lady Flavour Was Carrying In A Viral Video Unveiled (video, PH by pepperdemzombie: 2:50pm On Dec 06, 2020
Ipob women are beautiful with potopoto yansh.
Abeg, go add graphic put for this rubbish.
How much was she paid for this?
Flavour didn't expose his butt, why collect money to do such?
Ipob women and money eh! From Pretty Mike to Flavour.
The yeye yansh dey smell enter my phone sef.
Igbo Amaka.

4 Likes

Re: Face Of Fat- Butt Lady Flavour Was Carrying In A Viral Video Unveiled (video, PH by EbukaHades10(m): 3:04pm On Dec 06, 2020
esojay na idiot ni sha.

Nigga said she be like Palliative

Re: Face Of Fat- Butt Lady Flavour Was Carrying In A Viral Video Unveiled (video, PH by EbukaHades10(m): 3:06pm On Dec 06, 2020
Vyzz:
My lord

4 Likes

Re: Face Of Fat- Butt Lady Flavour Was Carrying In A Viral Video Unveiled (video, PH by Hintona(f): 3:14pm On Dec 06, 2020
His songs will still sound like trash.

Re: Face Of Fat- Butt Lady Flavour Was Carrying In A Viral Video Unveiled (video, PH by Nuclear99(m): 3:40pm On Dec 06, 2020
Mokason288:
This kind yash fit make me get accident for high way because I must slow down to look yash grin

I dey tell you bro... I no use yansh play oo
I HOPE I MADE SENSE

1 Like

Re: Face Of Fat- Butt Lady Flavour Was Carrying In A Viral Video Unveiled (video, PH by Uyi168: 4:07pm On Dec 06, 2020
Mokason288:

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
No, u didn't maje sense this time around.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Face Of Fat- Butt Lady Flavour Was Carrying In A Viral Video Unveiled (video, PH by We4all: 4:19pm On Dec 06, 2020
I don't understand. Someone should please explain what the picture is about.
Re: Face Of Fat- Butt Lady Flavour Was Carrying In A Viral Video Unveiled (video, PH by meobizy(f): 4:43pm On Dec 06, 2020
I will pay for her gym membership. Akatas have succeeded in making obesity sexy. Yuck.

3 Likes

Re: Face Of Fat- Butt Lady Flavour Was Carrying In A Viral Video Unveiled (video, PH by DoubleEngine007: 5:05pm On Dec 06, 2020
Mokason288:

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
For this dirty yash so? Say wetin happen? If you come see fine yash ,na make you no go faint we go dey pray o...

1 Like

Re: Face Of Fat- Butt Lady Flavour Was Carrying In A Viral Video Unveiled (video, PH by addictiv(m): 5:18pm On Dec 06, 2020
Carrying His palliative
Re: Face Of Fat- Butt Lady Flavour Was Carrying In A Viral Video Unveiled (video, PH by haider55338: 5:50pm On Dec 06, 2020
Someone said flavour is carrying his own cross, hilarious!
Re: Face Of Fat- Butt Lady Flavour Was Carrying In A Viral Video Unveiled (video, PH by crackhouse(m): 6:19pm On Dec 06, 2020
Guys make una hustle oo. Make person no use your daughter do yeye

4 Likes

Re: Face Of Fat- Butt Lady Flavour Was Carrying In A Viral Video Unveiled (video, PH by samyj2477: 6:31pm On Dec 06, 2020
see laps chai fvckkk real enjoyment
Re: Face Of Fat- Butt Lady Flavour Was Carrying In A Viral Video Unveiled (video, PH by Kiddogarcia(m): 6:48pm On Dec 06, 2020
Man with his palliative

(1) (2) (Reply)

Papa Ajasco Biography, Age, Real Name, Net Worth, Death / 12 Tips To Make 69 Position An Awesome Experience / "My Life As A Female Bodybuilder"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.