Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,895 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

27yr Old Woman In California Finds Her Birth Mother,they Look Like Twin Sisters - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 27yr Old Woman In California Finds Her Birth Mother,they Look Like Twin Sisters (1049 Views)

Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) / 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS / Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

27yr Old Woman In California Finds Her Birth Mother,they Look Like Twin Sisters by Middleborn: 5:02pm On Dec 06, 2020
Hello Folks, how are you today? This year has been a really tough one, not many people will say otherwise.
Meanwhile, in a developing story, its joy for a 27 year old woman, Brijona Christophe who lives in Frenso, California. She has just found her birth mother. Can you imagine that?

She took to Facebook to express her joy:
“Today I found my biological mom ! 27 years later I finally found the women who birth me Into this world she looks like my twin! I have a wonderful mother that did raise me and make me the women I am today but it is a great joy to actually find your birth parent.”

Read full story at: https://dulzuramedia.com/27-year-old-woman-in-california-finds-her-birth-mother-they-look-like-twin-sisters/

They sure look like twin sisters. What are your thoughts?

Re: 27yr Old Woman In California Finds Her Birth Mother,they Look Like Twin Sisters by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 06, 2020
Not a striking resemblance though.

Thank God for her.
Re: 27yr Old Woman In California Finds Her Birth Mother,they Look Like Twin Sisters by Madibah(m): 5:20pm On Dec 06, 2020
CalliDora1:
Not a striking resemblance though.
Thank God for her.
defensive resemblance nkocheesy

1 Like

Re: 27yr Old Woman In California Finds Her Birth Mother,they Look Like Twin Sisters by Oyiboman69: 5:27pm On Dec 06, 2020
Good luck to her
Re: 27yr Old Woman In California Finds Her Birth Mother,they Look Like Twin Sisters by Middleborn: 5:39pm On Dec 06, 2020
Madibah:

defensive resemblance nkocheesy

e dey show wella.
Re: 27yr Old Woman In California Finds Her Birth Mother,they Look Like Twin Sisters by hisgrace090: 5:41pm On Dec 06, 2020
A memorable day of her life!
Re: 27yr Old Woman In California Finds Her Birth Mother,they Look Like Twin Sisters by Middleborn: 10:22pm On Dec 06, 2020
hisgrace090:
A memorable day of her life!

She sure will never forget.
Re: 27yr Old Woman In California Finds Her Birth Mother,they Look Like Twin Sisters by Middleborn: 10:23pm On Dec 06, 2020
In a time of anguish, she found joy

(1) (Reply)

BALANCED LIVING: A System Of Making Your Life Better And Effective / Man Kills Leopard With Bare Hands To Save His Family / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.