Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,891 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Voice Server (like Ibm Websphere Voice Server> Needed Urgently - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Voice Server (like Ibm Websphere Voice Server> Needed Urgently (2230 Views)

3 In One Hotel Management Software+free Server+free Database / Hotel Management Software (with Server And Database For Free) / Sql Server 2000 Product Key (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Voice Server (like Ibm Websphere Voice Server> Needed Urgently by virtualn(m): 6:37pm On Mar 23, 2011
Please i need someone who can help me with a voice server (like the IBM websphere voice server). Or if anybody knows any company that offers an online voice server service(like voxeo) that can allow a nigerian phone/GSM number.
Pls I need you guys help very urgently. Thank u in anticipation of your responce.
Re: Voice Server (like Ibm Websphere Voice Server> Needed Urgently by dellnet: 1:44pm On Mar 24, 2011
I don't know if this will serve your purpose http://www.asterisk.org/applications/ivr
Re: Voice Server (like Ibm Websphere Voice Server> Needed Urgently by virtualn(m): 2:13pm On Mar 24, 2011
@dell_net, thanks a bunch. I'll will check if it can serve the purpose.
Re: Voice Server (like Ibm Websphere Voice Server> Needed Urgently by dellnet: 4:16am On Mar 25, 2011
If you can explain exactly what you want to do, it will be easier to direct you to a solution.
Re: Voice Server (like Ibm Websphere Voice Server> Needed Urgently by mikeosake: 7:58pm On Mar 31, 2011
Hi,

Send me a mail at digitanx@hotmail.com, I have a solution that would fit all your needs, it is a voice server with connection to all networks in Nigeria and over seas.

Regards,
Michael
Re: Voice Server (like Ibm Websphere Voice Server> Needed Urgently by virtualn(m): 3:50pm On Apr 01, 2011
@dell_net, i want to develop an IVR with the following technology: VoiceXML and PHP&MySql i.e I need a voice server that can take a Nigerian number. I saw similar solution on www.voxeo.com, www.cafe.bevocal.com and tell me, but they can't work with Nigerian numbers.

I later found out that, if i can get a VoiceXML server that can reside on my client machine i could deploy the application locally and plug a telephone to the server(thru my machine). So i dont know if have made myself clear enough.

@mikeosake, what kind o fsolution do you have? the above explanation should be able to give you an insight into what am looking for. Kindly drop your responce on this thread. Thank you
Re: Voice Server (like Ibm Websphere Voice Server> Needed Urgently by dellnet: 6:42pm On Apr 01, 2011
Here is something I found on this forum https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-14171.0.html#msg393164 If you can get these sort of numbers you can be able to forward it to your server. Why I would advice you of this type of option is because of electricity issue in our country unless electricity is not an issue to you then you may consider developing your own server which the asterisk should be adequate.

Another option is using GSM set, yes as small as it is it can perform wonders but then it will still result back to using a PC if you have more than one extension to route your calls to.
Re: Voice Server (like Ibm Websphere Voice Server> Needed Urgently by virtualn(m): 3:52pm On Apr 02, 2011
@dell_net, Thank u so much. I saw the thread and i tried to register on the site but i got an error message. Do you think they are reliable? The site is www.callnigeriaonline.com.

What is it about the GSM set? Pls feel me in; it might be useful. Thank you once again
Re: Voice Server (like Ibm Websphere Voice Server> Needed Urgently by dellnet: 6:22pm On Apr 02, 2011
I don't really know how legitimate http://www.callnigeriaonline.com/ is, you can try contacting them and see the out come. As for the GSM thing if you can get set as low as Nokia 6600 you could use it to develop (using C++ langauge) IVR features but like I have mentioned this is a case of only one line. If you need to route your call to other extensions or numbers then you will have to attach the GSM to a PC (x86 variants can do).

Case 1: only one line
GSM->IVR software->you answer call

Case 2:route to other extensions
Here, if you're still considering the GSM set then it will only act as a modem.
GSM set->PC-IVR Software->PC/IVR routing (e.g. VOIP)->Route to extension/number (e.g. voip terminal).

Here is the scenario again in pseudo
case 1:
Incoming call on GSM set
IVR software on GSM set answers the call
IVR software alerts you of type of call based on user input (i.e. product inquiry, marketing inquiry, customer care service etc)
IVR software place caller on hold till you answer (music playing on background or whatever appropriate)
Base on alert type you answer call.

case 2:
GSM set act as a modem
GSM set is controlled by IVR in PC
IVR response to caller input
IVR route call to appropriate number or extension using VOIP or other technology.

------
The above illustration is assuming you want to take everything in your own hands. You can try contacting any of the telcos in 9ja and see if they will route calls for you to an IP address.
Re: Voice Server (like Ibm Websphere Voice Server> Needed Urgently by mikeosake: 3:26am On Apr 04, 2011
Hi virtualn,

You want to use your in house server to place calls via your gsm line.

This is very possible as explained by @dell_net, you will need to setup and configure a voice server typically an asterisk based platform. You then need to connect your gsm line to it and route all your calls out through it.

Downside
U can only access one call at a time because you have access to just one channel.
Unreliable power ete etc also as explained by @dell_net.

If you need a real IVR that can take unlimited calls i know a company that gives Nigerian numbers for this purpose, I can also setup your IVR box and integrate with mysql/php etc

I currently have a voice server running Asterisk/Java/PHP/Mysql. My server just allows you to send voice calls lie you send sms. very flexible and easy to use.

Send me a mail at digitanx@hotmail.com, we can talk better and bring your ideas to reality.

Regards,
Michael
Re: Voice Server (like Ibm Websphere Voice Server> Needed Urgently by NaSoWeDey: 8:46pm On Jan 11, 2012
Hello,

I have a contact (private IT firm) that has the solution. Try to reach me on +971504602178 or mail me at essien07@gmail.com. There's a lot we could discuss if you're serious as much as I am.

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

School Portal With Some Unique Feature / Microfinance Banking Software - Nigerian, Robust And Affordable / Multisim, Version Higher Than 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.