Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,721 members, 7,844,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Newly Graduated Medical Doctor Preparing For NYSC And His Friend Burnt To Death - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Newly Graduated Medical Doctor Preparing For NYSC And His Friend Burnt To Death (598 Views)

What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend / "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria / Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newly Graduated Medical Doctor Preparing For NYSC And His Friend Burnt To Death by Insidenaija: 9:25pm On Dec 06, 2020
Two friends were on Saturday, burnt to death in a ghastly accident along Katsina-Dutsinma road.

The accident occurred at about 3pm on Saturday afternoon, December 5, when their Toyota Camry crashed and burst into flames.

Two of the friends have been identified as Dr. Sadiq Yahaya Zakka, a medical doctor who recently graduated from a university in China and was preparing for his mandatory National Youth Service, and Auwal Shehu Danfaranshi.

A friend of the victims, Serdeeq said one of the occupants of the vehicle identified as Fahad survived and is currently receiving treatment at an undisclosed hospital.

Late Dr. Zakka's cousin, Balarabe Danlami, who confirmed the incident said he was travelling with his friends to Dutsinma to visit his sister when the accident happened.

Auwal Shehu Danfaranshi was buried on Sunday morning,December 6, according to Islamic rites.

Source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/newly-graduated-medical-doctor-preparing-for-nysc-friend-burnt-to-death-in-fatal-accident-in-katsina/

Re: Newly Graduated Medical Doctor Preparing For NYSC And His Friend Burnt To Death by Olunmercy56(f): 9:25pm On Dec 06, 2020
embarassed cry May God's protection continue to be on us and our family, Amen
Re: Newly Graduated Medical Doctor Preparing For NYSC And His Friend Burnt To Death by Insidenaija: 9:26pm On Dec 06, 2020
More : Lalasticala, Mynd44, Dominique

Re: Newly Graduated Medical Doctor Preparing For NYSC And His Friend Burnt To Death by Flexherbal(m): 9:28pm On Dec 06, 2020
May their souls rest in peace!
Re: Newly Graduated Medical Doctor Preparing For NYSC And His Friend Burnt To Death by Righteousness89(m): 9:30pm On Dec 06, 2020
Condolences to their Families

Life is so Unpredictable!
Have a Look at young Handsome boys with very Bright Future ahead of them..
All of a Sudden! they are Gone!

Brothers and Sisters, Whatever it is you are doing in life
No Matter the Accomplishments and Degrees and all that,
No Matter the Connect you Have,

Ensure you Have what is Most Needful!
Ensure you Have JESUS!
No Matter what we Have ! If we Depart this Earth without JESUS! It is a Waste..

2 Likes

Re: Newly Graduated Medical Doctor Preparing For NYSC And His Friend Burnt To Death by SenorFax(m): 9:32pm On Dec 06, 2020
Mehn, this is sad. We won't regret any journey this year oooo.

I still don't know the relevance of this NYSC......
but this is painful sha, had he know.....should have ignore the stupid service
Re: Newly Graduated Medical Doctor Preparing For NYSC And His Friend Burnt To Death by longetivity(m): 9:44pm On Dec 06, 2020
RIP young lads, The lord almighty will comfort your families
Re: Newly Graduated Medical Doctor Preparing For NYSC And His Friend Burnt To Death by Uprightness100(m): 9:45pm On Dec 06, 2020
Righteousness89:

Ensure you Have JESUS!
Re: Newly Graduated Medical Doctor Preparing For NYSC And His Friend Burnt To Death by Organsmuggler(f): 10:02pm On Dec 06, 2020
OMG this is sad! R.I.P embarassed
Re: Newly Graduated Medical Doctor Preparing For NYSC And His Friend Burnt To Death by Organsmuggler(f): 10:04pm On Dec 06, 2020
[quote author=Uprightness100 post=96802739][/quote]

Re: Newly Graduated Medical Doctor Preparing For NYSC And His Friend Burnt To Death by Barka00(m): 10:07pm On Dec 06, 2020
RIP
Re: Newly Graduated Medical Doctor Preparing For NYSC And His Friend Burnt To Death by doggedfighter(f): 10:25pm On Dec 06, 2020
Heart-rending. I feel for their families
Re: Newly Graduated Medical Doctor Preparing For NYSC And His Friend Burnt To Death by tyup(m): 12:09am On Dec 07, 2020
Hate to see my brothers dying
RIP man
Re: Newly Graduated Medical Doctor Preparing For NYSC And His Friend Burnt To Death by Mindlog: 5:25am On Dec 07, 2020
May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Newly Graduated Medical Doctor Preparing For NYSC And His Friend Burnt To Death by Insidenaija: 8:36am On Dec 07, 2020
May their souls Rest in peace, So said!
Re: Newly Graduated Medical Doctor Preparing For NYSC And His Friend Burnt To Death by Uprightness100(m): 10:30am On Dec 07, 2020
Organsmuggler:

May your Eyes of Understanding before it becomes late..
I Admonish you my sister ! Flee with all your Might From Iniquity and Surrender to JESUS!

There is a line that is Drawn by Rejecting JESUS
Re: Newly Graduated Medical Doctor Preparing For NYSC And His Friend Burnt To Death by Righteousness89(m): 10:45am On Dec 07, 2020

Ensure you Have JESUS!
Re: Newly Graduated Medical Doctor Preparing For NYSC And His Friend Burnt To Death by YorubaMod(m): 11:08am On Dec 07, 2020
I keep warning them, don't come back to nigeria, it's a death trap.

(1) (Reply)

During Your First Visit To Port Harcourt,were You Impressed? / I Feel My Friend Is Been Scammed. Check Screenshots / BREAKING: UAE Stops International Airlines From Boarding Nigerian Passengers To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.