Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,302 members, 7,836,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Christmas Assistance - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Christmas Assistance (4095 Views)

I Need Assistance On Accommodation / Financial Assistance Needed Urgently / In Distress Need Of Academic Assistance, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas Assistance by sussybae(f): 5:15pm On Dec 10, 2020
stepo707:
I have never done this online before but wish to assist 10 people(preferably widows, widower , orphans and students). I want to give 5000naira each to 10 genuine people that absolutely need it. I am not sure how to know they do or how i will do the selection criteria. But if i can put a smile on the faces of 10people for this Xmas, would gladen my heart. I expect to disburse the funds on 20th of December
Dont need to send a PM, just state on this thread your situation, would review the 10 and then disburse on the 20th.Thanks

I'm a student,I would really appreciate if I can benefit from this ma
Re: Christmas Assistance by sisisioge: 5:25pm On Dec 10, 2020
I'm a student learning about life in the middle of life itself...hope I qualify grin.

May God bless your good heart.

1 Like

Re: Christmas Assistance by OiOi: 5:51pm On Dec 10, 2020
sisisioge:
I'm a student learning about life in the middle of life itself...hope I qualify grin.

May God bless your good heart.
God when? When will I become a student too

Re: Christmas Assistance by Queenflourish(f): 5:56pm On Dec 10, 2020
stepo707:
I have never done this online before but wish to assist 10 people(preferably widows, widower , orphans and students). I want to give 5000naira each to 10 genuine people that absolutely need it. I am not sure how to know they do or how i will do the selection criteria. But if i can put a smile on the faces of 10people for this Xmas, would gladen my heart. I expect to disburse the funds on 20th of December
Dont need to send a PM, just state on this thread your situation, would review the 10 and then disburse on the 20th.Thanks

Good evening,
My mom is a widow
The 5k will definitely put a smile on her face for Christmas,
I myself am a student but due to ASUU strike am learning hairstyling
Would be happy if among those you choose
Thanks.
Re: Christmas Assistance by Idrisk19(m): 10:00pm On Dec 12, 2020
stepo707:
Students/Married. I'm highly in need of money to buy foodstuffs for the family
Re: Christmas Assistance by objohn(f): 11:01pm On Dec 12, 2020
stepo707:

I will use the 5k to buy something nice for my 2years old daughter for xmas.I will buy a nice shoe and gown for her although it will be fairly used,it's far better than nothing at all.

I am currently out of job now and managing the money I saved, especially since school will resume in January.
Re: Christmas Assistance by Joyfulgal: 9:30am On Dec 13, 2020
Good morning Sir /Madam, I am an apprentice and I need help buying a manual sewing machine.

Your kind assistance will be rewarded In Jesus Name
Re: Christmas Assistance by Gabe427: 10:19am On Dec 13, 2020
Good Morning Sir/Mam

I'm a student.
I'm not slothful I've done lot of odd jobs and acquired some digital skills but i still keep doing hard jobs just until digital starts paying.

I plan on taking up barbing and before Christmas. the problem is I'm yet to complete the money for the Barber whose going to teach me and this is something Im really want to do I plan on starting before Christmas as it when dudes get nice hair cut so I can get a head start with my experience. my current job ain't going to pay till the new year.

5000 would do alot in completing the money for me and get me settled for the days I plan on missing work for this month to learn barbing

thank you Sir/Mam in advance
God bless You

I can verify every detail
Re: Christmas Assistance by oluplus(m): 6:04pm On Dec 13, 2020
stepo707:
My Sister has advised 5k is now too little especially with the current situation, i was wondering, do i do 10k for 5people or just stick with 5k for 10people?
Pls hold on to your initial plan. 5k for 10 people.
May God bless you for this gesture
Re: Christmas Assistance by Bigdik70inch2(m): 7:09pm On Dec 13, 2020
stepo707:

sir....giving me 5k at the moment will feel like u dashing billions........
I'm a student with 8 siblings behind me......so i hardly get my parent attention tho.....I fend for myself....

Infact......I would rather save up that 5k in bank for now till January when skool resumes...which cud probably help get some food stuffs.....thanks.........

I'm pls kindly consider me sir God bless
Re: Christmas Assistance by Heyf: 7:22pm On Dec 13, 2020
stepo707:

Please consider me, I'm a student and I can send you my school ID for proof, I need the money badly..I'm broke to pieces and the earrings I'm selling is not selling.
Please consider me please please

Please consider me sir stepo707

Thank you
Re: Christmas Assistance by sputniksblues: 9:58pm On Dec 13, 2020
stepo707:

good day sir/ma..

Dear@stepo707,

I want to use this opportunity to first of all appreciate you for your kind and good work to the people of the Narialand family.
please sir I kindly need your help as I am a Nigerian student who has gone through lot of problems to go to school.

sir I need your help. and I wish to be among the Lucky ones who will benefit from your charity work.

I have not payed my school fees neither have I registered for my waec.
things are very hard for me as a teenager.
your help will go a long way to provide feeding and transportation fee for me.

sir I will be very very happy if you but a smile on my face.
may God bless you and your family. (Amen).
don't forget me sir.

@stepo707.
Re: Christmas Assistance by frozen70(f): 10:47pm On Dec 13, 2020
stepo707:
My Sister has advised 5k is now too little especially with the current situation, i was wondering, do i do 10k for 5people or just stick with 5k for 10people?

Stick to your 5k but you can increase the number of people rather than increasing the money and limit the number of people

God will provide the funds for you
Re: Christmas Assistance by stepo707: 8:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
Hi Everyone.I was able to shortlist 10 monikers and they should feel free to drop their accounts number now or at least by Sunday Morning.I would be making the transfers from now. Congrats

Safariboy
ohabon
lakeview
MadeinNigeria
Queenflourish
OBJohn
Heyf
Ewatunde
Sputniksblues
tens4real
Re: Christmas Assistance by MadelnNigeria: 8:54pm On Dec 18, 2020
chicken is now expensive
Re: Christmas Assistance by Queenflourish(f): 9:12pm On Dec 18, 2020
stepo707:
Hi Everyone.I was able to shortlist 10 monikers and they should feel free to drop their accounts number now or at least by Sunday Morning.I would be making the transfers from Sunday Morning. Congrats

Safariboy
ohabon
lakeview
MadeinNigeria
Queenflourish
OBJohn
Heyf
Ewatunde
Sputniksblues
tens4real

Re: Christmas Assistance by objohn(f): 10:33pm On Dec 18, 2020
stepo707:
Hi Everyone.I was able to shortlist 10 monikers and they should feel free to drop their accounts number now or at least by Sunday Morning.I would be making the transfers from Sunday Morning. Congrats

Safariboy
ohabon
lakeview
MadeinNigeria
Queenflourish
OBJohn
Heyf
Ewatunde
Sputniksblues
tens4real

Thank you ma,God bless you and meet you at the point of your need.I will be able to afford some clothes for my daughter especially for xmas day.
I am grateful.
Re: Christmas Assistance by Heyf: 10:55pm On Dec 18, 2020
stepo707:

Safariboy
ohabon
lakeview
MadeinNigeria
Queenflourish
OBJohn
Heyf
Ewatunde
Sputniksblues
tens4real

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuu very much
God bless you.
Thank you for choosing me.
Re: Christmas Assistance by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 18, 2020
stepo707:

Safariboy
ohabon
lakeview
MadeinNigeria
Queenflourish
OBJohn
Heyf
Ewatunde
Sputniksblues
tens4real
God bless you ma. Thanks for choosing me and making this a Christmas to remember for me. I hugely appreciate and may God bless and replenish everything that leaves your account. Thank you
Seen. I overly appreciate sir
Re: Christmas Assistance by SideshowBob: 11:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
stepo707:

Safariboy
ohabon
lakeview
MadeinNigeria
Queenflourish
OBJohn
Heyf
Ewatunde
Sputniksblues
tens4real
Wow nice deeds you are doing here as it's not easy to give in this dark economy. I'm not part of your giveaway as I don't need it but I just wanna suggest to you that instead of letting the chosen beneficiaries sprawl here with their details and expose themselves, why don't they send you a pm each and you'll ask for their details because this is nairaland and anything can happen through some folks. May God crown your efforts.
Re: Christmas Assistance by stepo707: 12:33am On Dec 19, 2020
SideshowBob:

Wow nice deeds you are doing here as it's not easy to give in this dark economy. I'm not part of your giveaway as I don't need it but I just wanna suggest to you that instead of letting the chosen beneficiaries sprawl here with their details and expose themselves, why don't they send you a pm each and you'll ask for their details because this is nairaland and anything can happen through some folks. May God crown your efforts.

naa i dont want PM's. What i wil do is as soon as i see the account numbers, will make the payment then they can remove their account numbers.So no need to wait till Sunday.Once you get my message and you are among the list, just drop your account and once i see it, will transfer
objohn and heyf done.

madeinnigeria no account number displayed
Queenflourish can drop yours
Re: Christmas Assistance by objohn(f): 12:38am On Dec 19, 2020
stepo707:

naa i dont want PM's. What i wil do is as soon as i see the account numbers, will make the payment then they can remove their account numbers.So no need to wait till Sunday.Once you get my message and you are among the list, just drop your account and once i see it, will transfer
objohn and heyf done.

alert seen.thank you so much
Re: Christmas Assistance by stepo707: 12:43am On Dec 19, 2020
objohn:

alert seen.thank you so much
You welcome.
Re: Christmas Assistance by Kokoboss: 12:50am On Dec 19, 2020
Re: Christmas Assistance by Heyf: 1:01am On Dec 19, 2020
stepo707:

objohn and heyf done.

I've seen it
Thank you very very much sir.
God bless you
Re: Christmas Assistance by stepo707: 1:22am On Dec 19, 2020
Heyf:

I've seen it
Thank you very very much sir.
God bless you
Amen and you too

1 Like

Re: Christmas Assistance by Nobody: 2:47am On Dec 19, 2020
Re: Christmas Assistance by Dickson25(m): 3:48am On Dec 19, 2020
stepo707:

May God continue to bless you and keep you in good health..
Please sir kindly include the physically challenged persons please sir... Most of us need help. Thank you very much
Re: Christmas Assistance by MadelnNigeria: 3:53am On Dec 19, 2020
happy Christmas to you all
Re: Christmas Assistance by stepo707: 3:58am On Dec 19, 2020
MadelnNigeria:

Good morning sir. This is mine
Done
Re: Christmas Assistance by MadelnNigeria: 4:00am On Dec 19, 2020
honesty counts
Re: Christmas Assistance by Queenflourish(f): 4:00am On Dec 19, 2020
[quote author=stepo707 post=97206878]Hi Everyone.I was able to shortlist 10 monikers and they should feel free to drop their accounts number now or at least by Sunday Morning.I would be making the transfers from Sunday Morning. Congrats

Safariboy
ohabon
lakeview
MadeinNigeria
Queenflourish
OBJohn
Heyf
Ewatunde
Sputniksblues
tens4real[/qu

Thanks sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should A Woman Fix Her Mans Plate First... Or Her Children's ??? ( Photo ) / Tattoos; "Help" My Mom Thinks I Married A Prostitute / Are You Interested In Moderating This Section?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.