Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Christmas Assistance - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Christmas Assistance (4038 Views)

I Need Assistance On Accommodation / Financial Assistance Needed Urgently / In Distress Need Of Academic Assistance, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christmas Assistance by stepo707: 9:53am On Dec 07, 2020
I have never done this online before but wish to assist 10 people(preferably widows, widower , orphans and students). I want to give 5000naira each to 10 genuine people that absolutely need it. I am not sure how to know they do or how i will do the selection criteria. But if i can put a smile on the faces of 10people for this Xmas, would gladen my heart. I expect to disburse the funds on 20th of December
Dont need to send a PM, just state on this thread your situation, would review the 10 and then disburse on the 20th.Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Christmas Assistance by prince2pac(m): 11:43am On Dec 07, 2020
cry cry
I'm hoping to be part of your favoured
Re: Christmas Assistance by stepo707: 10:29pm On Dec 07, 2020
prince2pac:
cry cry
I'm hoping to be part of your favoured
Do you fall in the category i mentioned?
Re: Christmas Assistance by prince2pac(m): 10:35pm On Dec 07, 2020
stepo707:
Do you fall in the category i mentioned?
Yeah, student

1 Like

Re: Christmas Assistance by Ewatunde(f): 11:30pm On Dec 07, 2020
I pray I will be favoured and choosen

1 Like

Re: Christmas Assistance by MrToothBrush: 2:18am On Dec 08, 2020
although i am a graduate I am also a student who is currently learning graphics design. this year has been on the toughest side since I have been out of job.
5k is a lot of money. i appreciate your kind gesture towards the needy but I pray my situation would have improved before 20th December. today is just 8th so there still room for possibilities.
As i am typing this, Christmas isn't even on my mind but how to feed and survive

1 Like

Re: Christmas Assistance by stepo707: 5:36am On Dec 08, 2020
My Sister has advised 5k is now too little especially with the current situation, i was wondering, do i do 10k for 5people or just stick with 5k for 10people?
Re: Christmas Assistance by Omawumi17(f): 6:23am On Dec 08, 2020
Good morning ma, i am a single mum of one. I would appreciate ur assistance ma
Re: Christmas Assistance by Iknowhow: 7:28am On Dec 08, 2020
Good morning, I think you should keep to 5k so as to reach wider people. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Christmas Assistance by NairalandSARS: 8:41am On Dec 08, 2020
stepo707:
I have never done this online before but wish to assist 10 people(preferably widows, widower , orphans and students). I want to give 5000naira each to 10 genuine people that absolutely need it. I am not sure how to know they do or how i will do the selection criteria. But if i can put a smile on the faces of 10people for this Xmas, would gladen my heart. I expect to disburse the funds on 20th of December
Dont need to send a PM, just state on this thread your situation, would review the 10 and then disburse on the 20th.Thanks

Hi.
I am a final year student.
I will need it to add to my project.

Thanks
Re: Christmas Assistance by tens4real(m): 8:49am On Dec 08, 2020
stepo707:
Well i'm a student sir and the situation is boring and broke, 5k is even too much for me as a student so any amount will do...thanks alot sir.
Re: Christmas Assistance by Lakeview: 9:57am On Dec 08, 2020
stepo707:
Thanks sir.
Re: Christmas Assistance by IamAuntyOnion(f): 10:20am On Dec 08, 2020
iam a student still preparing for olevel examination.
Re: Christmas Assistance by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 08, 2020
Thank God. I'm not an orphan but I don't have my father again and I'm currently a part time student cause I have to work no matter how small to help myself and family. I can show you my school id via pm to show I ain't lying. I'll be grateful if I'm picked as 5k can do a lot of things in this present nigerian economy. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Christmas Assistance by kristen12(f): 2:12pm On Dec 08, 2020
I don't have any lie to lie here.

I'm an interior decorator, I can produce quality paints, I install wallpapers, 3D wallpapers, I paint so patronize my business.

Thanks
Re: Christmas Assistance by MadelnNigeria: 2:25pm On Dec 08, 2020
don't apply if you are not a student
Re: Christmas Assistance by Mryacks: 5:05pm On Dec 08, 2020
stepo707:
My Sister has advised 5k is now too little especially with the current situation, i was wondering, do i do 10k for 5people or just stick with 5k for 10people?

No it is ok. Your initial spread of 5k each is fine. It will touch much families or individuals directly or indirectly. Blessings

2 Likes

Re: Christmas Assistance by 280Bracket: 5:25pm On Dec 08, 2020
Please this should not pass me by
Re: Christmas Assistance by MayrieK09(f): 5:40pm On Dec 08, 2020
I am a student. I don't have any money in my account. Thanks
Re: Christmas Assistance by Freemasonry: 5:50pm On Dec 08, 2020
I’m working on a long term project that has drained me and left me high and dry. Right now I will appreciate any help I can get.
Re: Christmas Assistance by Loonyy(m): 6:19am On Dec 09, 2020
Thanks OP For The Gesture God Bless You Really Good

me I don't want The 5k Oooooh, not that if e Reach Me I will reject it,
Sir/Ma
I just Need a Job
BSc In Management
Experience In Project Supervision, Logistics Handling, warehouse Management and General Operations
intermediate computer user, proficient with Microsoft office Suite

Thanks Again
God Bless
Re: Christmas Assistance by stepo707: 1:41am On Dec 10, 2020
Loonyy:

Sir/Ma
I just Need a Job
BSc In Management
Experience In Project Supervision, Logistics Handling, warehouse Management and General Operations

Thanks Again
God Bless
Unfortunately dont have connections but keep applying to all available jobs, something will come up, no matter how little
Re: Christmas Assistance by Chummynoni(m): 9:04am On Dec 10, 2020
stepo707:
The 5k for 10 people is ok. God replenish your pocket. I will also do giveaway but it will be card. God bless yu

1 Like

Re: Christmas Assistance by faithfull18(f): 9:57am On Dec 10, 2020
Loonyy:

Sir/Ma
I just Need a Job
BSc In Management

Thanks Again
God Bless

You can do all these Are you willing to try something different before the year runs out. I work with a media house and we are presently helping people connect with opportunities globally using unconventional methods.

It's free, so you have nothing to lose and be scared of.

We do a 2min video interview where you sell your self , skills and abilities. That's all.

If you are based in Lagos, you can reach me on 08066832610

1 Like

Re: Christmas Assistance by faithfull18(f): 10:01am On Dec 10, 2020
MrToothBrush:
although i am a graduate I am also a student who is currently learning graphics design. this year has been on the toughest side since I have been out of job.
5k is a lot of money. i appreciate your kind gesture towards the needy but I pray my situation would have improved before 20th December. today is just 8th so there still room for possibilities.
As i am typing this, Christmas isn't even on my mind but how to feed and survive
Asides his cash assistance, I am also helping people like you put themselves out there more using an unusual approach. It worked for me.

You can go through my profile to know more.

1 Like

Re: Christmas Assistance by sukhothai: 1:07pm On Dec 10, 2020
Re: Christmas Assistance by Freemasonry: 2:12pm On Dec 10, 2020
faithfull18:

You can do all these Are you willing to try something different before the year runs out. I work with a media house and we are presently helping people connect with opportunities globally using unconventional methods.

It's free, so you have nothing to lose and be scared of.

We do a 2min video interview where you sell your self , skills and abilities. That's all.

If you are based in Lagos, you can reach me on 08066832610
What about people outside Lagos?
Re: Christmas Assistance by faithfull18(f): 2:14pm On Dec 10, 2020
Freemasonry:

What about people outside Lagos?
For now, I can only take people within Lagos.
Re: Christmas Assistance by Kilishihunter: 3:41pm On Dec 10, 2020
IamAuntyOnion:
iam a student still preparing for olevel examination.
Which o level exam? The one that just finished
Re: Christmas Assistance by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 10, 2020
God bless you op for your kind gestures towards the needy at this crucial time. I am not among the above categories but I really need the 5k too as it will go a long way. I also pray God opens door for me before that day.

1 Like

Re: Christmas Assistance by graciamore(f): 4:15pm On Dec 10, 2020
stepo707:
Good evening sir am not a widower but I will grately appreciate it for my son school fees exams is starting tomorrow..thank u sooo much God bless u..3058464286 first bank

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Don't Christians Apply The Bible To Their Lives Especially In Marriages? / My Husband's Cousin Won't Greet Me / What the hell is Going On Here? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.