Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,472 members, 7,861,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:47 AM

Cracking The Gmat For Sale - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cracking The Gmat For Sale (479 Views)

7 Reasons Why Test Takers Fail The Gmat / Who Again Is Afraid Of The Gmat, Gre,ielts,toefl,or Pte ? / Acing The Gmat - How Do I ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cracking The Gmat For Sale by adolmax: 9:38pm On Mar 23, 2011
i will like to sell a GMAT textbook CRACKING |THE GMAT,my broda bought extra one for me from UK and i guess i need to sell so as to buy OFFICIAL GUIDE FOR GMAT REVIEW.the textbook contain the dvd and i will like to sell for 7500.
07034919531,just text me i will call you back.

(1) (Reply)

C-centrik Solutions Customer Service Training Program / Admission / 100% Success Guaranteed If U Allow Us To Handle Yr Toefl,gre,gmat Or Sat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.