Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Kano Demands Apology From American University Over Fake Professorship To Ganduje - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kano Demands Apology From American University Over Fake Professorship To Ganduje (21944 Views)

Protest In Nnamdi Azikwe University Over Hike In School Fees (Photos) / Ekpo Iniobong Threatens To Sue Akwa Ibom University Over His Expulsion / Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Demands Apology From American University Over Fake Professorship To Ganduje by AbuAeesha: 3:01pm On Dec 07, 2020
but this should be 'Kano state govt demands apology' and not 'KANO STATE' these are two different things
Re: Kano Demands Apology From American University Over Fake Professorship To Ganduje by Celebsnews2: 3:01pm On Dec 07, 2020
Lol...funny people.

2020 has been a tough year. The world has lost its best stars. I bet you, some of your favorite stars di£d and you didn't even know. See list of top ten famous world celebrities we've lost in 2020. Drop an RIP for them as you watch.
Watch below �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5PJAeiQrWM
Re: Kano Demands Apology From American University Over Fake Professorship To Ganduje by Patrictemmy(m): 3:03pm On Dec 07, 2020
tiri gbosa for u now....
Re: Kano Demands Apology From American University Over Fake Professorship To Ganduje by Olume0702(m): 3:04pm On Dec 07, 2020
E pain am ,e think say nah the rubbish wey unilag and co dey do
Re: Kano Demands Apology From American University Over Fake Professorship To Ganduje by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 07, 2020
grin

Re: Kano Demands Apology From American University Over Fake Professorship To Ganduje by Firstorderwizard(m): 3:05pm On Dec 07, 2020
Christmas don soft for Camerounian-American

Re: Kano Demands Apology From American University Over Fake Professorship To Ganduje by AbuAeesha: 3:06pm On Dec 07, 2020
Fahdiga1:
This man is pained because they collected his dollars and deceived him
i dont think so,though am not his supporter
1.he was never a professor
2. how possible will USA grant a sitting gov. in another country such appointment whose intergrity is questionable
3.there must be a mixed up somewhr or the story was propaganda
Re: Kano Demands Apology From American University Over Fake Professorship To Ganduje by GreatrAnalyst: 3:06pm On Dec 07, 2020
Or else?
Re: Kano Demands Apology From American University Over Fake Professorship To Ganduje by JoeEeL(m): 3:08pm On Dec 07, 2020
OK. I can now see that the dumbness of the North is permanent.

They have meningitis of the skull.
Re: Kano Demands Apology From American University Over Fake Professorship To Ganduje by NgwalandAbia(m): 3:09pm On Dec 07, 2020
dre11:

Professorship: Ganduje demands apology, sanction of faculty member who issued controversial letter

https://tribuneonlineng.com/professorship-ganduje-demands-apology-sanction-of-faculty-member-who-issued-controversial-letter

grin grin grin grin grin grin This crack me up-have you seen a talking lizard before? Haha!
Re: Kano Demands Apology From American University Over Fake Professorship To Ganduje by Naijaarchive(m): 3:11pm On Dec 07, 2020
Baba d bàbà.. Baba n yaro
Re: Kano Demands Apology From American University Over Fake Professorship To Ganduje by goodconsience77: 3:13pm On Dec 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
grin

The Report about Gov. Ganduje getting such award and Honor from an institution in the USA really got me Amused..

I never believed an institution from the USA would do that with the Gandollaring Bribe Scandal all around the place..

This denial from the institution should not be a Suprise..
Did u know that Trump u always pray for everyday is as dirty as grandollar. Trump is the only America president that is planning to give his children and ally preemptive pardon b4 he lives office. Why will u support a sinner like trump and hate grandollar, the reason is simply hypocracy. I stop reading ur write up when I discover that u re nothing but fake prophet that want to use Trump to boost ur ministry because u think he will win 2020election. My brother go back to ur calling stop chasing clout of fake prophecy. Shalo!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Kano Demands Apology From American University Over Fake Professorship To Ganduje by Juicethekid: 3:13pm On Dec 07, 2020
GreatrAnalyst:
Or else?

bros
Please i need money to purchase some.drugs and injections please no amount is too small please Am really sick
Re: Kano Demands Apology From American University Over Fake Professorship To Ganduje by omoadeleye(m): 3:14pm On Dec 07, 2020
Fahdiga1:
This man is pained because they collected his dollars and deceived him

Lmao

Re: Kano Demands Apology From American University Over Fake Professorship To Ganduje by kalu61(m): 3:18pm On Dec 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
grin

The Report about Gov. Ganduje getting such award and Honor from an institution in the USA really got me Amused..

I never believed an institution from the USA would do that with the Gandollaring Bribe Scandal all around the place..

This denial from the institution should not be a Suprise..
Why did you omit your Lord and personal saviour ?
Re: Kano Demands Apology From American University Over Fake Professorship To Ganduje by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2020
You guys want to devalue the title professor abi undecided
Re: Kano Demands Apology From American University Over Fake Professorship To Ganduje by iamDrRhymes(m): 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2020
Am surprised that people are not commenting about his qualifications. NCE, BSc, 2 masters degrees, and a PH.D.? Damn! Show some respect!

1 Like

Re: Kano Demands Apology From American University Over Fake Professorship To Ganduje by IfGodbeforus(m): 3:25pm On Dec 07, 2020
[s]
kalu61:
Why did you omit your Lord and personal saviour ?
[/s]

Wisdom is profitable to direct. In all thy gettings, get Understanding. It will help you
Re: Kano Demands Apology From American University Over Fake Professorship To Ganduje by Karlifate: 3:25pm On Dec 07, 2020
Gandollar has been gandollared.

Re: Kano Demands Apology From American University Over Fake Professorship To Ganduje by Sonoyom(m): 3:27pm On Dec 07, 2020
Gandollar should be the one apologizing, i mean how on earth would he associate himself to a renowned institution.
Re: Kano Demands Apology From American University Over Fake Professorship To Ganduje by udemzyudex(m): 3:27pm On Dec 07, 2020
grin e pain them.
Re: Kano Demands Apology From American University Over Fake Professorship To Ganduje by DOnlooker(m): 3:27pm On Dec 07, 2020
Or what?
Re: Kano Demands Apology From American University Over Fake Professorship To Ganduje by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 07, 2020
Or they bomb the uni abi?
Mad people
Re: Kano Demands Apology From American University Over Fake Professorship To Ganduje by NairaMaster1(m): 3:29pm On Dec 07, 2020
ULOPVQ:
Ganduje needs to apologize to himself, for making a mockery of his already tarnished reputation on the international stage, and he owes the university an apology for dragging their name into the mud.

I wonder what he was going be telling the students, and, with what language at his terrible ascent.
Re: Kano Demands Apology From American University Over Fake Professorship To Ganduje by ULOPVQ: 3:33pm On Dec 07, 2020
NairaMaster1:

I wonder what he was going be telling the students, and, with what language at his terrible ascent.

grin grin he was probably going to give them some of the money he stole.

1 Like

Re: Kano Demands Apology From American University Over Fake Professorship To Ganduje by Grace001: 3:37pm On Dec 07, 2020
If not for immunity..

Gandollar suppose to tell us how he got the fake professor. He didn’t go to Niger or chad where he can talk to students in Hausa, he went as far as USA.

Joker Gandollar
Re: Kano Demands Apology From American University Over Fake Professorship To Ganduje by GOVERNMENT2: 3:39pm On Dec 07, 2020
Arrewa:
Gandollar grin grin
FIXED
Re: Kano Demands Apology From American University Over Fake Professorship To Ganduje by GOVERNMENT2: 3:41pm On Dec 07, 2020
helinues:
Ganduje is confused.

He should rather apologize to WE THE KANO INDIGENES and Nigeria at large for his mischievous invitation.

First caught with Video bribery

Now with fake invitation....

Pattern dey now
BETTER
Re: Kano Demands Apology From American University Over Fake Professorship To Ganduje by simplesearch: 3:47pm On Dec 07, 2020
Season of dis-invite,first with Gov El-rufai now Gov Ganduje.
A good name is rather to be desired than riches.
Re: Kano Demands Apology From American University Over Fake Professorship To Ganduje by kalu61(m): 3:48pm On Dec 07, 2020
IfGodbeforus:
[s][/s]

Wisdom is profitable to direct. In all thy gettings, get Understanding. It will help you
l guess l never mentioned you right?
Re: Kano Demands Apology From American University Over Fake Professorship To Ganduje by AmazingELixir: 3:50pm On Dec 07, 2020
grin grin grin

Useless Gandollar has been scammed ...I wonder how much they obtained from the babariga dollar banker.
Re: Kano Demands Apology From American University Over Fake Professorship To Ganduje by ekestic1976(f): 3:54pm On Dec 07, 2020
dre11:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/kano-demands-apology-from-american-university-over-fake-professorship-to-ganduje/

The "good" people of Kano state no get hand inside, so they ain't EMBARRASSED!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Headmaster Sacked In Kaduna For Diverting Biscuits & Oranges / Share Your Valuable Text-books For Jamb (utme) And Post-utme / Herd Of Cattle Invade Kogi State University (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.