Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Kano Demands Apology From American University Over Fake Professorship To Ganduje - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kano Demands Apology From American University Over Fake Professorship To Ganduje (21939 Views)

Protest In Nnamdi Azikwe University Over Hike In School Fees (Photos) / Ekpo Iniobong Threatens To Sue Akwa Ibom University Over His Expulsion / Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Demands Apology From American University Over Fake Professorship To Ganduje by openmine(m): 4:00pm On Dec 07, 2020
Una go wait tire cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kano Demands Apology From American University Over Fake Professorship To Ganduje by KosiGee(m): 4:03pm On Dec 07, 2020
jmoore:
Why not report the news the way it is?

Here is the news according to Farooq Kperogi.

Kano State's SSG, Alhaji Usman Alhaji, has asked
East Carolina University to apologize and discipline
Cameroonian-American Victor Mbarika on its faculty
who signed a fraudulent letter appointing Gov.
Ganduje to a fake "visiting full professorship."

Good call, but the SSG spoiled it by calling Ganduje
"an academician of refute" "Academician"? Which
academy appointed him a fellow? And "refute"?

What's that? Well, as far as I know, Ganduje is yet to
refute the videographic evidence showing him stuffing
dollars in his babbar riga.

I read that he called him ‘an academic of repute’.

Where did you see ‘an academician of refute’?

1 Like

Re: Kano Demands Apology From American University Over Fake Professorship To Ganduje by azzima(m): 4:25pm On Dec 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
grin

The Report about Gov. Ganduje getting such award and Honor from an institution in the USA really got me Amused..

I never believed an institution from the USA would do that with the Gandollaring Bribe Scandal all around the place..

This denial from the institution should not be a Suprise..
Stay out of politics idiot!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Kano Demands Apology From American University Over Fake Professorship To Ganduje by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 07, 2020
It was Ganduje that was embarrassed. Please don't drag the people of Kano into this.
Re: Kano Demands Apology From American University Over Fake Professorship To Ganduje by chatinent: 4:46pm On Dec 07, 2020
Nothing wey looters no go see for warehouse.
Re: Kano Demands Apology From American University Over Fake Professorship To Ganduje by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 07, 2020
Arrewa:
Ganduje grin grin
Asalamu alaikum brother, good evening. Sorry for the mentions and inconveniences, I am an orphan from kogi state. I lost my dad months ago. Things are very hard for. All primary schools have regected me as they don't know if ASUU might call of the strike at any time. The last time I did bricklaying i fell sick as a result oe i havent been doing it before. No family members to look up to. I would be happy if God send you to me to eat today if you have but if you dont have masha'allah, just pray for me. Jazakumullahu khairan. Thanks
Re: Kano Demands Apology From American University Over Fake Professorship To Ganduje by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 07, 2020
dre11:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/kano-demands-apology-from-american-university-over-fake-professorship-to-ganduje/

That letter never emanated from the school in the first instance, most likely an enterprising yahoo boy trying to get his own share of our tax dollars that ugly Ganduje keeps stuffing inside his babariga
Re: Kano Demands Apology From American University Over Fake Professorship To Ganduje by Mylove55(f): 5:15pm On Dec 07, 2020
helinues:
Ganduje is confused.

He should rather apologize to Kano people and Nigeria at large for his mischievous invitation.

First caught with Video bribery

Now with fake invitation....

Pattern dey now
you're the one who is confused.
video bribery without proof.
Re: Kano Demands Apology From American University Over Fake Professorship To Ganduje by psucc(m): 5:17pm On Dec 07, 2020
They should lebus see the content of the letter. Maybe the people used the "instrument of office" to convey on him the Prof of Dollars and imagine how much dollars the mugu have paid in full to the "School".

When mugu fall, guyman wack am
Re: Kano Demands Apology From American University Over Fake Professorship To Ganduje by Mylove55(f): 5:23pm On Dec 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
grin

The Report about Gov. Ganduje getting such award and Honor from an institution in the USA really got me Amused..

I never believed an institution from the USA would do that with the Gandollaring Bribe Scandal all around the place..

This denial from the institution should not be a Suprise..
no sense.
you're hailing your governor who is stealing your future and accusing a working governor.
that is the beginning of in.San.ity.
Re: Kano Demands Apology From American University Over Fake Professorship To Ganduje by IfGodbeforus(m): 5:29pm On Dec 07, 2020
[s]
Mylove55:
no sense.
you're hailing your governor who is stealing your future and accusing a working governor.
that is the beginning of in.San.ity.
[/s]
Re: Kano Demands Apology From American University Over Fake Professorship To Ganduje by tholhusomhie: 6:27pm On Dec 07, 2020
How on earth will he think he deserved such a title given his dented image
Re: Kano Demands Apology From American University Over Fake Professorship To Ganduje by Coinbased: 6:44pm On Dec 07, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Kano Demands Apology From American University Over Fake Professorship To Ganduje by symbianDON(m): 7:42pm On Dec 07, 2020
Froppesor Ganduje grin

1 Like

Re: Kano Demands Apology From American University Over Fake Professorship To Ganduje by Duru009(m): 7:47pm On Dec 07, 2020
This is thesame person Tinubu is always hanging out with.....
Re: Kano Demands Apology From American University Over Fake Professorship To Ganduje by Osashalom: 8:48pm On Dec 07, 2020
dre11:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/kano-demands-apology-from-american-university-over-fake-professorship-to-ganduje/
The dollar man just loosed some dollars.
He must be pained. Sorry to the dollar hunter
Re: Kano Demands Apology From American University Over Fake Professorship To Ganduje by HellNino: 9:40pm On Dec 07, 2020
Lol
Re: Kano Demands Apology From American University Over Fake Professorship To Ganduje by bejeria101(m): 9:56pm On Dec 07, 2020
Fake governor
Re: Kano Demands Apology From American University Over Fake Professorship To Ganduje by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 08, 2020
HellNino:

No family, no this, no that, and obviously you can't do hard jobs, so who is paying your university tuition? Why not go to that person instead of constituting nuisance on nairaland? If you have no one at all to help you then it shows that a person of questionable character. Fix yourself or get a job. Lazy bambiala!
If you can't say something positive, why not pray for me and move on? do you know how a stranger has been paying my tuition fee that I'm feeling the guilt to ask for money to feed? Do you really know my health conditions? Thanks for the insult as well and God bless.
Re: Kano Demands Apology From American University Over Fake Professorship To Ganduje by nigeriainfo: 4:08am On Dec 08, 2020
Can you send a message to my email and let’s talk ibusari550@gmail.com. I mean the guy who said he has not eat today.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share Your Valuable Text-books For Jamb (utme) And Post-utme / Rituals: Ondo Police Arrest Teachers For Taking Pupils' Blood & Fingernails / Headmaster Sacked In Kaduna For Diverting Biscuits & Oranges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.