Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,172 members, 7,811,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Cars45 Or Jiji , Which Is Better For Buying A Good Car. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Cars45 Or Jiji , Which Is Better For Buying A Good Car. (3217 Views)

Avoid Cars45.com - They'll Price Your Car Extremely Low Price. Its A Sham. / Cars45, Do They Actually Buy Your Car In 45 Minutes? – By Autojosh / How Does Cars45 Make Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cars45 Or Jiji , Which Is Better For Buying A Good Car. by HenriFayol(m): 2:18pm On Dec 07, 2020
Hello Auto Expert,

Which do you think is better to approach when buying a used car.
Re: Cars45 Or Jiji , Which Is Better For Buying A Good Car. by cluewebhost(m): 3:24pm On Dec 07, 2020
The former owner
Especially when you've seen the way they use the car and they're selling either because they need a new car or money not because the car wants to send them to the village

The first website is full of cars owner couldn't sell at inflated prices, a lot of times too cars posted there aren't available because you come they inspect and you drive off but they post it up.

Second site you'd end up meeting the agent of the agent to the owner (if you notice most cars there are listed more than once).
HenriFayol:
Hello Auto Expert,

Which do you think is better to approach when buying a used car.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cars45 Or Jiji , Which Is Better For Buying A Good Car. by naijadrivablog: 6:35am On Dec 11, 2020
I bought two cars via jiji.

Avoid cars45. Bad report I have heard about them is much.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cars45 Or Jiji , Which Is Better For Buying A Good Car. by honda001: 9:33pm On Dec 11, 2020
naijadrivablog:
I bought two cars from jiji.

was the car buy and drive as stated in description.
Re: Cars45 Or Jiji , Which Is Better For Buying A Good Car. by naijadrivablog: 9:51pm On Dec 11, 2020
honda001:
was the car buy and drive as stated in description.

Don't believe all a seller tells you. Go with a mechanic and do your due diligence.

I like jiji cos most times, you deal with the owners and you can ask them questions about the ride.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cars45 Or Jiji , Which Is Better For Buying A Good Car. by Eldemmi(m): 9:06am On Dec 12, 2020
I prefer jiji ,no long chain ..u schedule inspection with the seller u checked everything with your due diligence ..if you are satisfied den u take d item..

I have bought so many things on jiji with no prob.
Re: Cars45 Or Jiji , Which Is Better For Buying A Good Car. by ITbomb(m): 4:35pm On Dec 12, 2020
Car45 sells their own car (or make the process look like one) while
Jiji connects sellers to potential buyers, you then meet, establish min. trust, inspect and possibly pay

I prefer Jiji

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cars45 Or Jiji , Which Is Better For Buying A Good Car. by adanny01(m): 5:51pm On Dec 12, 2020
Jiji if you get the patience and skill to critically look.
Re: Cars45 Or Jiji , Which Is Better For Buying A Good Car. by yYot: 11:38pm On Dec 12, 2020
I have bought Honda Civic on jiji without a single problem for more than a year driving the car!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cars45 Or Jiji , Which Is Better For Buying A Good Car. by tasceige(m): 4:03am On Dec 13, 2020
Take your time, go through this thread, do not buy a car on Jiji until you have read this post like 3 more times. Credit to Gazzuz.

https://www.nairaland.com/4143465/guide-buying-nigerian-used-car

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cars45 Or Jiji , Which Is Better For Buying A Good Car. by jaz(m): 12:01am On Dec 14, 2020
Jiji.
Re: Cars45 Or Jiji , Which Is Better For Buying A Good Car. by ayboye: 11:17pm On Mar 16, 2021
naijadrivablog:
I bought two cars from jiji.

Good advise! Avoid Cars45 like a plague. My experience with them was very disappointing too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cars45 Or Jiji , Which Is Better For Buying A Good Car. by ejodachi: 12:17am On Mar 17, 2021
yYot:
I have bought Honda Civic on jiji without a single problem for more than a year driving the car!

Which model of civic did you buy sir?
Re: Cars45 Or Jiji , Which Is Better For Buying A Good Car. by honda001: 9:21pm On Mar 17, 2021
ayboye:

Good advise! Avoid Cars45 like a plague. My experience with them was very disappointing too.
please,can you share your experience??

(1) (Reply)

Fitting The 5.0l V8 From The Lexus ISF In A '05 Corolla Or '09 Camry / (Price reduced) / Rav4 Vs CRV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.