Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,892 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

How Does Cars45 Make Money? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Does Cars45 Make Money? (3262 Views)

Cars45 Or Jiji , Which Is Better For Buying A Good Car. / Avoid Cars45.com - They'll Price Your Car Extremely Low Price. Its A Sham. / Cars45, Do They Actually Buy Your Car In 45 Minutes? – By Autojosh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does Cars45 Make Money? by Agunne: 9:40am On Sep 06, 2017
I was just discussing with a friend and I dont seem to understand how cars45 make money. Do they repair and resell?
Has anyone sold their car to them? Please share your thoughts. Just curious
Re: How Does Cars45 Make Money? by Lovetinz(m): 10:18am On Sep 06, 2017
I was made to know that they offer the cars they buy for sale on auction.
I surely will like to know where they conduct their auctions.
Re: How Does Cars45 Make Money? by Agunne: 2:15pm On Sep 07, 2017
Lovetinz:
I was made to know that they offer the cars they buy for sale on auction.
I surely will like to know where they conduct their auctions.
Me too
Re: How Does Cars45 Make Money? by elshanAutos: 1:09am On Sep 08, 2017
They buy and resell cars. The reselling part however, is not open to the general public wink
They have an auction yard, at DT compound Agidingbi, Ikeja.
Re: How Does Cars45 Make Money? by Kayharry(m): 4:42pm On Oct 17, 2017
the auction is open to dealers that register with them,after registration you get a code as password to their apps,and there u can bid for available cars .

(1) (Reply)

Ordering From Aliexpress / Check Out The Stunning New Mercedes CLS / Which Ride Will You Like To Show Off This Xmass?.let's Hear You 8-)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.