Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,092 members, 7,852,695 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:51 AM

Importation Of Red Wine - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importation Of Red Wine (1013 Views)

Ban On Importation Of Rice Underway - GEJ / Distributors Wanted Nationwide(country-nigeria) "RED WINE" / Importation of New Tyres and Rims Into Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Importation Of Red Wine by mrwils(m): 12:53am On Mar 24, 2011
Hello everybody,

I am Trying to bring In Red wine to the country, From spain, can anyone that me what is needed to bring in the Red wine into nigeria, anyone who need red wine, and also which wine sell better? is the sweet red wine, or the one that is not sweet. also do i need to register it with nafdak before import the wine
Re: Importation Of Red Wine by 24volts: 2:19pm On Mar 24, 2011
Dear friend
If you realy want to import Red wine, contact me to give you all the necessary. Consultation you neeed so that you will never have issues. I used work with an Red wine importer from France, before I resigned for another company. Thus every details of the importation is handled by me and I have my contacts till today in nafdac, customs etc my number
Re: Importation Of Red Wine by 24volts: 2:21pm On Mar 24, 2011
Dear friend
If you realy want to import Red wine, contact me to give you all the necessary. Consultation you neeed so that you will never have issues. I used work with an Red wine importer from France, before I resigned for another company. Thus every details of the importation is handled by me and I have my contacts till today in nafdac, customs etc my number is 08060628353

(1) (Reply)

Name My Business / Which Bank Has The Highest Fixed Interest Rate In Nigeria / Custom Leather Handbags,are Your Bags Really Made GREEN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.