Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,439 members, 7,850,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:26 AM

Driver Brings Out Cutlass To Attack Eyewitness After He 'Hit A Man's Car' (Pix) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver Brings Out Cutlass To Attack Eyewitness After He 'Hit A Man's Car' (Pix) (993 Views)

Drunk Rich Man Calls Military Men To Beat Up A Man He Hit With His Car / Policemen Use Cutlass to Flog Roadside Traders Today in Anambra. Video / Man Arrested For Using Cutlass To Obtain Sex From Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driver Brings Out Cutlass To Attack Eyewitness After He 'Hit A Man's Car' (Pix) by ebukajay184: 6:10am On Dec 08, 2020
Driver Brings Out Cutlass To Allegedly Attack Eyewitness After He 'Hit A Man's Car' (Photos)

A man who hit another road user's car, produced a cutlass to allegedly attack an eye witness who told him he was wrong, IgbereTV reports.

The man whose car was hit took to Twitter to recount the road rage incident.

He tweeted: "This man hit my car this morning and before we knew it he brought out cutlass and almost struck someone that saw what happened and was trying to defend me. I’m tired. Like weak. Someone’s father."

When accused of telling a one-sided story, he wrote: "Just putting it out for people saying its a one sided story. He hit me from behind, minor thing but then when I got out of the car to check and moved to his car expecting an apology or remorse at least he started fuming.

"He got out of his car still fuming, and when someone that was upset with his anger [seeing that he hit me] came to him to at least apologize he just reached inside and brought out that cutlass. Crazy."

https://igberetvnews.com/1374574/driver-brings-cutlass-allegedly-attack-eyewitness-hit-mans-car-photos/

Lalasticlala

Re: Driver Brings Out Cutlass To Attack Eyewitness After He 'Hit A Man's Car' (Pix) by donbachi(m): 6:30am On Dec 08, 2020
Imagine the alika
Re: Driver Brings Out Cutlass To Attack Eyewitness After He 'Hit A Man's Car' (Pix) by ULOPVQ: 6:41am On Dec 08, 2020
Re: Driver Brings Out Cutlass To Attack Eyewitness After He 'Hit A Man's Car' (Pix) by ojun50(m): 6:58am On Dec 08, 2020
I too like my country

1 Like

Re: Driver Brings Out Cutlass To Attack Eyewitness After He 'Hit A Man's Car' (Pix) by nony43(m): 7:37am On Dec 08, 2020
Werey in disguise

2 Likes

Re: Driver Brings Out Cutlass To Attack Eyewitness After He 'Hit A Man's Car' (Pix) by dederocs(m): 8:13am On Dec 08, 2020
Such people die in unfortunate ways.
Re: Driver Brings Out Cutlass To Attack Eyewitness After He 'Hit A Man's Car' (Pix) by Valkrie: 8:37am On Dec 08, 2020
People are tired and frustrated in this country...!!
Re: Driver Brings Out Cutlass To Attack Eyewitness After He 'Hit A Man's Car' (Pix) by ORIAYO70(m): 8:50am On Dec 08, 2020
ebukajay184:
Driver Brings Out Cutlass To Allegedly Attack Eyewitness After He 'Hit A Man's Car' (Photos)

A man who hit another road user's car, produced a cutlass to allegedly attack an eye witness who told him he was wrong, IgbereTV reports.

The man whose car was hit took to Twitter to recount the road rage incident.

He tweeted: "This man hit my car this morning and before we knew it he brought out cutlass and almost struck someone that saw what happened and was trying to defend me. I’m tired. Like weak. Someone’s father."

When accused of telling a one-sided story, he wrote: "Just putting it out for people saying its a one sided story. He hit me from behind, minor thing but then when I got out of the car to check and moved to his car expecting an apology or remorse at least he started fuming.

"He got out of his car still fuming, and when someone that was upset with his anger [seeing that he hit me] came to him to at least apologize he just reached inside and brought out that cutlass. Crazy."

https://igberetvnews.com/1374574/driver-brings-cutlass-allegedly-attack-eyewitness-hit-mans-car-photos/

Lalasticlala

The shape of is head speak louder than voice.... I have come in peace
Re: Driver Brings Out Cutlass To Attack Eyewitness After He 'Hit A Man's Car' (Pix) by div111(m): 11:08am On Dec 08, 2020
ORIAYO70:

The shape of is head speak louder than voice.... I have come in peace

cheesy

Re: Driver Brings Out Cutlass To Attack Eyewitness After He 'Hit A Man's Car' (Pix) by ifejobi84754: 11:15am On Dec 08, 2020
Such people die in unfortunate ways.
Re: Driver Brings Out Cutlass To Attack Eyewitness After He 'Hit A Man's Car' (Pix) by 444crop: 12:05pm On Dec 08, 2020
Who know the kind mood wey the wife go don leave ma nigger for house wey cause this rage

(1) (Reply)

5 Prison Cells That Are More Luxurious Than Your University Hostel Room / How Can I Purchase Teargas Legally For Self Defence In Nigeria / Body Of MD, Fourscore Homes, Femi Osibona, Recovered From Ikoyi Collapsed Buildi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.