Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,692 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Dilemma With My Unique Leg - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dilemma With My Unique Leg (232 Views)

Man Holds Cigarette & Smokes With His Leg, Removes His Cap With His Leg (Photos) / Man's Leg Crushed In Bayelsa As 2 Cars Collide In A Terrible Accident / "This Bastard Snake Passed My In-Law's Leg And Entered My Shop" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dilemma With My Unique Leg by oma19(f): 6:19am On Dec 08, 2020
Forgive my English, errors or in correct sentence.
The challenge start when I was young my mother took me to a government clinic to treat malaria and I was given injection that was when my life change because I couldn't walk, my parents try all treatment, surgery and therapy but you know how Nigeria hospitals are especially in the 90s. I started walking but if you look at my legs you notice a major difference, that not withstanding I went to school graduated did my Nysc but no job.
In all situation I tried not to give up on God looking for a good job that pays well in the city is hard especially when you not ready to sleep with people to get it. Things are extremely hard especially for a lady because men wants to take advantage of you, thinking you of the weakest sex. Seriously I have tried looking for a job that pays well.
I have tried learning a skill but If I stand too long I will be feeling pains in my leg, so no salon or fashion designer for me, being limited to a number of things you can do. Some people don't want to employ someone who can't wear high heels.
Please my people I need help and advice, What do I do.
Anybody out there with a unique leg like me, how do I get a job or be independent.

1 Like

Re: Dilemma With My Unique Leg by Skyfornia(m): 7:19am On Mar 21, 2021
oma19:
Forgive my English, errors or in correct sentence.
The challenge start when I was young my mother took me to a government clinic to treat malaria and I was given injection that was when my life change because I couldn't walk, my parents try all treatment, surgery and therapy but you know how Nigeria hospitals are especially in the 90s. I started walking but if you look at my legs you notice a major difference, that not withstanding I went to school graduated did my Nysc but no job.
In all situation I tried not to give up on God looking for a good job that pays well in the city is hard especially when you not ready to sleep with people to get it. Things are extremely hard especially for a lady because men wants to take advantage of you, thinking you of the weakest sex. Seriously I have tried looking for a job that pays well.
I have tried learning a skill but If I stand too long I will be feeling pains in my leg, so no salon or fashion designer for me, being limited to a number of things you can do. Some people don't want to employ someone who can't wear high heels.
Please my people I need help and advice, What do I do.
Anybody out there with a unique leg like me, how do I get a job or be independent.

Your leg is not the issue...I currently have a male staff with a leg deformation and he is doing absolutely well. Change your mindset and believe good thing will come. You can also start your own business...search around your area for what is lacking, it can be a small fast food joint like spaghetti and chicken, shawarma, chicken and chips, indomie etc

I wish you luck!
Re: Dilemma With My Unique Leg by oma19(f): 4:15pm On Mar 23, 2021
Skyfornia:

Your leg is not the issue...I currently have a male staff with a leg deformation and he is doing absolutely well. Change your mindset and believe good thing will come. You can also start your own business...search around your area for what is lacking, it can be a small fast food joint like spaghetti and chicken, shawarma, chicken and chips, indomie etc

I wish you luck!

thanks for your reply.
i have started something working out a plan.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Naija Used Honda Baby Boy Needed / Osinbajo At The Commissioning Of The Abuja Chamber Of Commerce And Industry's / Actress Lizzy Anjorin Sends Strong Warning To Sanwo-olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.