Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Nigerian Embassy In Germany Fires Guard Over Sex-For-Passport Scandal - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Embassy In Germany Fires Guard Over Sex-For-Passport Scandal (22906 Views)

Nigerian Embassy Staff In Berlin Sleeping With Women For Passport Renewal Caught / Stranded Nigerian Mom & Kids Sleep Outside Nigerian Embassy In Germany / Nigerian Lady In Italy For 30 Years Blasts Nigerian Embassy In Italy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Fires Guard Over Sex-For-Passport Scandal by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 08, 2020
jajeri3216:

You must have never visited a Nigerian embassy abroad.
Animals is a more dignified word for them grin
Nigeria is truly a zoo. If not, why behaving like animals over what they are being paid for? Any small privilege, an average Nigerian will automatically turn himself into god. Very disgusting attitude common to Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Fires Guard Over Sex-For-Passport Scandal by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 08, 2020
jajeri3216:

You must have never visited a Nigerian embassy abroad.
Animals is a more dignified word for them grin
Nigeria is truly a zoo. If not, why behaving like animals over what they are being paid for? Any small privilege, an average Nigerian will automatically turn himself into god. Very disgusting attitude common to Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Fires Guard Over Sex-For-Passport Scandal by chaloskyx: 6:56pm On Dec 08, 2020
good development next is the sacking of Buhari for turning Nigeria to a beggar/terrorist run nation and the poverty and human right abuse capital of the world
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Fires Guard Over Sex-For-Passport Scandal by pragmatistm(m): 7:10pm On Dec 08, 2020
E don do for him.
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Fires Guard Over Sex-For-Passport Scandal by Dearlord(m): 7:34pm On Dec 08, 2020
The foolish Nigerian deserved more of what he got.

You can bleep your life away with just few penny , but the idiot decided to mess up his lineage just because of rotten holes
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Fires Guard Over Sex-For-Passport Scandal by Warmaterial(m): 8:15pm On Dec 08, 2020
Village people they can finish pesin ehhh
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Fires Guard Over Sex-For-Passport Scandal by Opoki(m): 8:35pm On Dec 08, 2020
LordOfTheGame:

She was his girlfriend and somebody used her to set him up. He didn't ask for sex to give her passport because he's among the least of people who can give you a passport. That Benin bitch might pay for allowing herself to be used.

Wow...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Fires Guard Over Sex-For-Passport Scandal by airoport: 8:39pm On Dec 08, 2020
If to say na Japanese him bi, im people for expect am to "relocate" go the other side. This culture is to save face, redeem the family honour.

In short, I shame for the man, pity im wife and children. Just imagine! The internet never forgets. Chai!!!
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Fires Guard Over Sex-For-Passport Scandal by JinceSea92: 1:49am On Dec 09, 2020
Pray while sleeping

I want true believers to help us test this possibility: is it really possible to be praying while we are sleeping? Has anyone got any practical experience with this? Maybe some of you should try this psalms out and let us know your experience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-IMYWyzAWc

God bless you all.
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Fires Guard Over Sex-For-Passport Scandal by whizbee(m): 6:52am On Dec 09, 2020
Authority1o1:
Okay...

They will never respect themselves.

I had to run a programme online some two,three weeks ago and what I later went on to find out weakened my thighs—it was not open to Nigeria and some other African countries. A friend's freelancing career could have hit a gold mine, but no, he was a Nigerian.

A White acquaintance recently blocked me from contacting him.I would have said for no reason but I'm not a toddler fa. I'm a Nigerian,an African.

It's always Nigerians who would travel out and smear the image of the majority that always afford the travel.

As for that man with itchy scrotum,when the investigations would be over,I bet he'd be spending the coming year in Plötzensee pen,or chop extradition.

This is my story everyday on freelancing, dishonest people have ruined our international image
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Fires Guard Over Sex-For-Passport Scandal by mmsen: 7:16am On Dec 09, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright......
Women be putting men in trouble for God knows how long...
I remember my grandfather will always say son....
Four things destroy a man easily
They are :
1)Pride
2)anger
3)greed
4) LUST TOWARDS THE OPPOSITE SEX
I thought he was done then he called me again...son..
The body of a woman is like heaven to the eyes
Hell to the soul
And purgatory for the wallet
And also remember son....in life women will offer you two things to appreciate whatever favour you going to do for them....but choose wisely son
Because they are going to offer you their body or money
I repeat choose wisely son.....

Women aren't the reason why so many Nigerian men can't control themselves.

It really is a disgusting trait.
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Fires Guard Over Sex-For-Passport Scandal by Meteng: 8:07am On Dec 09, 2020
Operational procedures of village people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

50 Nigerians Stranded In Pakistan Arrive Abuja / Two Nigerians & One Sudanese Deported For Illegal Stay In India (Photos) / The Bad Road That Was Abandoned For Years In Ijora-Badia, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.