Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Nigerian Embassy In Germany Fires Guard Over Sex-For-Passport Scandal - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Embassy In Germany Fires Guard Over Sex-For-Passport Scandal (22880 Views)

Nigerian Embassy Staff In Berlin Sleeping With Women For Passport Renewal Caught / Stranded Nigerian Mom & Kids Sleep Outside Nigerian Embassy In Germany / Nigerian Lady In Italy For 30 Years Blasts Nigerian Embassy In Italy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Embassy In Germany Fires Guard Over Sex-For-Passport Scandal by Islie: 1:20pm On Dec 08, 2020
The Nigerian Embassy in Germany has sacked a security guard, Martins Oni, found guilty of sexual abuse and other criminal activities.

Last month, footage on social media showed Oni in a hotel room half-naked arguing with an unknown person who accused him of demanding sex from females who applied for passport renewals.

The Embassy had suspended Oni while the Nigerian Ambassador to Germany, Yusuf Tuggar­, had ordered an investigation into the incident.

Giving an update on Tuesday, the Embassy, in a statement, said the probe committee found Oni guilty of the allegations.

The statement partly read, “The Investigation Committee interviewed Mr Oni and other witnesses as part of a thorough examination of these very serious charges.

“It concluded that Mr Oni was culpable and in violation of all the relevant codes.

“As a result, Mr. Martins Adedeji Oni’s contract with the Embassy as a Local Staff has been terminated.”

The Embassy, while thanking the public for exposing the unethical former employee, stressed its zero-tolerance policy towards all abuses of office, and especially of sexual misconduct.

https://punchng.com/nigerian-embassy-in-germany-fires-guard-over-sex-for-passport-scandal/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Fires Guard Over Sex-For-Passport Scandal by Fahdiga1: 1:24pm On Dec 08, 2020
Good for him

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Fires Guard Over Sex-For-Passport Scandal by Authority1o1(m): 1:45pm On Dec 08, 2020
Okay...

They will never respect themselves.

I had to run a programme online some two,three weeks ago and what I later went on to find out weakened my thighs—it was not open to Nigeria and some other African countries. A friend's freelancing career could have hit a gold mine, but no, he was a Nigerian.

A White acquaintance recently blocked me from contacting him.I would have said for no reason but I'm not a toddler fa. I'm a Nigerian,an African.

It's always Nigerians who would travel out and smear the image of the majority that always afford the travel.

As for that man with itchy scrotum,when the investigations would be over,I bet he'd be spending the coming year in Plötzensee pen,or chop extradition.

35 Likes

Re: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Fires Guard Over Sex-For-Passport Scandal by FarahAideed: 1:47pm On Dec 08, 2020
Lust has consumed another one

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Fires Guard Over Sex-For-Passport Scandal by Righteousness89(m): 1:47pm On Dec 08, 2020
Sexual Immorality has being in the act of Disgracing and Messing up men and women

Sexual Immorality has Diluted and Dissolved Great men and women to a loaf of Bread..

Sexual Immorality has Dimmed Glorious Destiny lights to less than half current or no current!

Sexual Immorality has caged young boys and ladies and made them Walking Corpses

Sexual Immorality has Shattered and Battered many!

Flee Sin
Flee Sexual Immorality!
Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Fires Guard Over Sex-For-Passport Scandal by Juliusmomoh: 1:54pm On Dec 08, 2020
Imagine that shame wey go catch am...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Fires Guard Over Sex-For-Passport Scandal by inoki247: 2:28pm On Dec 08, 2020
You no face your work na Sex wey u fit get with just spending little out of ur salary to get na him u dey focus on...

Shebi u don lose ur job now let's see how Diik will rise...

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Fires Guard Over Sex-For-Passport Scandal by gaetano: 2:49pm On Dec 08, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Imagine that shame wey go catch am...

Shame go catch the wife sef. This kind public embarrassment na family embarrassment sef. As a wife or a child, people will talk about your husband/dad when you walk by

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Fires Guard Over Sex-For-Passport Scandal by updatechange(m): 2:59pm On Dec 08, 2020
Sex be like food grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Fires Guard Over Sex-For-Passport Scandal by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 08, 2020
This is serious
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Fires Guard Over Sex-For-Passport Scandal by Bakin3(m): 2:59pm On Dec 08, 2020
We construct Bio (Modern Sockaway)

The advantages of Bio Digester toilet are as follows:
No Dislodging of Human Waste
It's eco-friendly
No foul smell
Needs only a small space
Suitable for any soil condition
No contamination of groundwater etc

Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Fires Guard Over Sex-For-Passport Scandal by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 08, 2020
Ok
U are working in a better plan and you are still indulging yourself in very promiscuous matter
Some people don't even like good things.. thank God he was exposed.. corrupt minded people

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Fires Guard Over Sex-For-Passport Scandal by slawormiir: 3:01pm On Dec 08, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright......
Women be putting men in trouble for God knows how long...
I remember my grandfather will always say son....
Four things destroy a man easily
They are :
1)Pride
2)anger
3)greed
4) LUST TOWARDS THE OPPOSITE SEX
I thought he was done then he called me again...son..
The body of a woman is like heaven to the eyes
Hell to the soul
And purgatory for the wallet
And also remember son....in life women will offer you two things to appreciate whatever favour you going to do for them....but choose wisely son
Because they are going to offer you their body or money
I repeat choose wisely son.....

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Fires Guard Over Sex-For-Passport Scandal by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 08, 2020
Look on the bright side, there are still openings in the p*rn industry.

The Nigerian embassy isn't the end of the road, young man.

Cheer up.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Fires Guard Over Sex-For-Passport Scandal by walosky(m): 3:02pm On Dec 08, 2020
Na dem!

But which Oni are they talking about?

Is it Ife? grin

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Fires Guard Over Sex-For-Passport Scandal by Praktikals(m): 3:03pm On Dec 08, 2020
Yes, he is a yoruba man. At least he is better than people from the yist who sleeps with their daughters and mothers

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Fires Guard Over Sex-For-Passport Scandal by kudinkarfe: 3:03pm On Dec 08, 2020
That's how some people lose their job because they cannot control conji. Lesson learned, get married as soon as you get a good job to avoid such misbehavior.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Fires Guard Over Sex-For-Passport Scandal by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 08, 2020
He was just a guard?? How were the ladies deceived?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Fires Guard Over Sex-For-Passport Scandal by pansophist(m): 3:05pm On Dec 08, 2020
Sex for one of the worlds weakest passport that punishes you as you travel with it ? Seriously ?

If they were fukcing for Canadian, Australian ,German or Dutch passport, I can understand. But Nigerian? Really?

People sha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Fires Guard Over Sex-For-Passport Scandal by Whitecoal711: 3:06pm On Dec 08, 2020
Nice call, now he will have much time for his insanity,opkonu
this one just embrace his village people to embarrass his family

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Fires Guard Over Sex-For-Passport Scandal by josephft2000: 3:08pm On Dec 08, 2020
An hour of enjoyment has ruined his career. I hope he will not be deported to Nigeria where the heat is hotter than a furnace.
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Fires Guard Over Sex-For-Passport Scandal by Beverlyjean(f): 3:08pm On Dec 08, 2020
Fantastic news...good one

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Fires Guard Over Sex-For-Passport Scandal by Kobicove(m): 3:08pm On Dec 08, 2020
He's the one that got caught with his hand in the cookie jar undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Fires Guard Over Sex-For-Passport Scandal by Decryptor(m): 3:09pm On Dec 08, 2020
Good one!

I learnt it was an Igbo man who exposed him.

omoluabi adedeji who has been preying on defenseless women looking for visa.

Go back to your SW cave and behave like an animal there.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Fires Guard Over Sex-For-Passport Scandal by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:09pm On Dec 08, 2020
The guard is a fat goat. Demanding sex for a mere passport renewal. Nonsense
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Fires Guard Over Sex-For-Passport Scandal by Mindlog: 3:10pm On Dec 08, 2020
Messed himself up, now his family will have to bear the embarrassment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nasarawa Groom Crushed To Death On His Wedding Day / Passenger’s Bags Stolen At Lagos Airport (Video) / Petrol Tanker Catches Fire In Jos, 10 Dead, Others Injured (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.