Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,462 members, 7,864,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:42 AM

Religious Intergrity Vs Parental Demands - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religious Intergrity Vs Parental Demands (178 Views)

Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS / About Worshippers Of Intergrity / Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religious Intergrity Vs Parental Demands by ADEsamson123(m): 4:04pm On Dec 08, 2020
Hello Peps,I'm currently a student and I just want to hear other people's opinions about an issue I'm currently in and that's:
as a someone who has been holding on to his faith by living a righteous life most especially against examination malpractice in my school but recently I registered for a public exam renowned for malpractice and that's the GCE and now my guardian is linking me up with someone to engage me in the act of cheating, something God doesn't like, but this person has been helping me out since as a guardian
so pls I need your opinion on what to do �
Re: Religious Intergrity Vs Parental Demands by budaatum: 4:43pm On Dec 08, 2020
If you had been "living a righteous life" as you claim, you would have been studying really hard for this exam and would not need to "engage in the act of cheating" to pass. So, my question to you is, were you "living a righteous life"?

1 Like

Re: Religious Intergrity Vs Parental Demands by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:48pm On Dec 08, 2020
ADEsamson123:
Hello Peps,I'm currently a student and I just want to hear other people's opinions about an issue I'm currently in and that's:
as a someone who has been holding on to his faith by living a righteous life most especially against examination malpractice in my school but recently I registered for a public exam renowned for malpractice and that's the GCE and now my guardian is linking me up with someone to engage me in the act of cheating, something God doesn't like, but this person has been helping me out since as a guardian
so pls I need your opinion on what to do �
It's inevitable that at some point in your life, you'd have to choose who your true master is between God and men, so although it may not be easy for you, the decision you eventually make would prove who is truly your master.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Religious Intergrity Vs Parental Demands by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 08, 2020
You can choose not to be involved in malpractice. Tell your guardian you have made plans for exam already.

1 Like

Re: Religious Intergrity Vs Parental Demands by ADEsamson123(m): 1:23am On Jan 15, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
It's inevitable that at some point in your life, you'd have to choose who your true master is between God and men, so although it may not be easy for you, the decision you eventually make would prove who is truly your master.

God bless.
That's Really Great, Thanks �
Re: Religious Intergrity Vs Parental Demands by ADEsamson123(m): 1:26am On Jan 15, 2021
budaatum:
If you had been "living a righteous life" as you claim, you would have been studying really hard for this exam and would not need to "engage in the act of cheating" to pass. So, my question to you is, were you "living a righteous life"?
Yeah, it's just that som some parents do at times all they can to ensure that their kids get admission without focusing on Religion
Re: Religious Intergrity Vs Parental Demands by Kobojunkie: 6:01am On Jan 19, 2021
ADEsamson123:

Yeah, it's just that som some parents do at times all they can to ensure that their kids get admission without focusing on Religion
I recently learned of this myself... Parents who claim to be Christians going as far as to buy a place ahead for their children, pretending it Is all thanks to God. undecided

When Jesus Christ arrived on the scene, about 2000 years ago, it seemed all of the men He had in mind for a spott on His team had already chosen for themselves a place in the world... Some were fishermen, one a tax collector, a doctor even, one training to be a perilt.. Etc. But when they turned to follow after Him, everyone of them had to abandon their chosen profession in order to do so. I mean they gave up their former professions/ livelihoods, the reputation they had built for themselves in society, and even quit family in order to follow Jesus Christ around for all that time, and even afterwards.

If whatever the world offers you for a life is what you seek, you will likely make a decision to save that life no matter what, but those who seek to do what God commands alone will willingly loose the life they have or dream of, a life which is tailored according to the worlds yearnings .

(1) (Reply)

The Principle Of Investment / Youthful Lost / Near Death Experience PT1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.