Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim (36100 Views)

CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by CallMeDrino: 5:55pm On Sep 20, 2019
COZA Rape Scandal: Pastor Fatoyinbo files counter-claim, demands N50m from Busola Dakolo

The Senior Pastor of Commonwealth of Zion Assembly, Biodun Fatoyinbo, on Friday, approached a High Court of the Federal Capital Territory sitting at Bwari, adducing reasons why the suit alleging that he forcefully raped Busola, wife of celebrity musician, Timi Dakolo in 2002, should be dismissed.

In a preliminary objection he filed through his team of lawyers led by a Senior Advocate of Nigeria, Dr. Alex Iziyon, the embattled cleric, maintained that Busola’s suit was frivolous and statute barred.

He argued that all the reliefs Busola sought against him in the suit marked CV/2817/18, were not grantable.

It will be recalled that Mrs. Dakolo had in a Writ of Summons she filed before the court on September 6, alleged that the COZA pastor had on September 23, 2002, raped her.

She told the court that the pastor forcefully pushed her until she fell on the couch close to the front door of her house after which he pinned her to the couch, undressed her, “caressing her body, handling her breasts, exposing his genitals to her glare, forcing a bottle of soda (Krest) down her throat thereby making her breathing difficult, all the while covering her mouth to muffle her screams, and thereafter threatened her life”.

The claimant equally alleged that the defendant sexually abused her again on September 26, 2002, even as she urged the court to declare that pastor Fatoyinbo’s action was “outrageous and reckless, and have caused the Claimant continuous emotional distress and amount to intentional infliction of emotional distress”.

Aside praying the court to direct the defendant to publish a “clearly worded apology” to her on the front page of at least two National Newspapers and two National Televisions for seven days running consecutively, Mrs. Dakolo, aslo demanded that the defendant should be compelled to address a personal letter of apology to her showing honest remorse “for his misdeeds”.

More so, she prayed the court to award her a cost of N10million.

Meanwhile, in his preliminary objection, pastor Fatoyinbo maintained that the suit was grossly incompetent.

He further argued that the court lacks the jurisdiction to entertain a suit that is frivolous and amounted to “palpable abuse of court process”.

In a 14-paragraphed affidavit that was deposed to by one Ademola Adetuberu who identified himself as Executive Senior Assistant to Pastor Fatoyinbo, he told the court that the substratum of the claimant’s suit was “the mere purported allegation of emotional and psychological distress as a result of the said purported mere allegation of rape against the Defendant”.

‘That I am aware that the Claimant made an allegation of rape and emotional distress before the Nigeria Police Force against the Defendant which is still a subject of investigation”.

He told the court that Mrs. Dakolo and her lawyer had after they filed the suit, leaked the documents to both electronic and print media organizations, with the story widely shared on the internet “to embarrass and scandalize the Defendant”.

Consequently, in his counter-claim, Pastor Fatoyinbo prayed the court to award a cost of N50m, jointly and severally against the Claimant and her Solicitor.

Busola had about two months ago, made a shocking revelation in a detailed interview with Chude Jideonwo, a lawyer and journalist, recounting how as a teenager, she was allegedly repeatedly raped by the Abuja-based cleric.

Pastor Fatoyinbo had since denied the allegation, insisting that it was a deliberate effort to damage his reputation.

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2019/09/coza-rape-scandal-pastor-fatoyinbo-files-counter-claim-demands-n50m-from-busola-dakolo/amp/

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by Praizenews: 6:07pm On Sep 20, 2019
Lobatan.. See More Photos and Video HERE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by Wealthierboy(m): 6:09pm On Sep 20, 2019
Eyin blogger blogger grin

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by inoki247: 6:21pm On Sep 20, 2019
The case don turn to highest bidder now... Let's see who go win the bid when dey are done with dere media Trial

97 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by Praizenews: 6:22pm On Sep 20, 2019
Like i know

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by Lexusgs430: 7:31pm On Sep 20, 2019
Expected...... One go cancel the other.... Las las.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by lovemoi2(f): 7:31pm On Sep 20, 2019
Good luck to the one who is a victim

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by kokomaster3d: 7:31pm On Sep 20, 2019
Busola Demanding N10m, Fatoyin demandin N50 loll

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by Jochabed(f): 7:32pm On Sep 20, 2019
If you raped her, why not just confess. Cause even those close to you confirmed it, so please let it end.

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by Heeyor(m): 7:32pm On Sep 20, 2019
SECURITY ALERT

Yesterday I went home late from an official function and I decided to use an Okada (bike). On arriving home I alighted, paid the guy and left...

As I approached the gate, I saw the okada guy following, I quickly changed the direction and started moving away from the gate but the guy continued following me....

I moved faster the guy increased his speed then I realised I was in deep shit. I began to run, seeing him behind me I ran faster but he kept on following me even riding faster....

I got tired and decided to stop, turned around and faced him...

I made up my mind that one of us must go down but I will fight it to the end. So I asked him

"Why are you following me?"

The guy replied softly "give me my helmet......."

Make nobody shout for me o, I get headache!
⛑Chaiii...
��������

239 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:32pm On Sep 20, 2019
GBAM!

E don happen!

We can't wait to see some one go to jail in all these serious rape allegation.

We must know the truth at the end of it all.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by eseveli(m): 7:32pm On Sep 20, 2019
but why Madrid no fit do against PSG

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:32pm On Sep 20, 2019
Jochabed:
If you raped her, why not just confess. Cause even those close to you confirmed it, so please let it end.
We NEUTRALS in this matter are just shaking our heads at your comment!

SMH!

sylve11:
you shouldn't have quoted her jare. by their talks, ye shall know their level of reasoning. cool
Thanks jor!
Our bad! cheesy

98 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by ArmaniUhuru: 7:33pm On Sep 20, 2019
Bushmeat won catch hunter be that o.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 20, 2019
Good move though

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by EmekaBlue(m): 7:33pm On Sep 20, 2019
U mean am...Broke Dakolo don buy market

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by Olanipekun1: 7:33pm On Sep 20, 2019
[s]
post=82414328:
SMH
[/s]

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by Olanipekun1: 7:33pm On Sep 20, 2019
[s]
post=82414324:
GBAM!

E don happen!
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by sammyj: 7:33pm On Sep 20, 2019
grin This is a case of the hunter becoming the hunter to Mrs Dakolo grin

8 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 20, 2019
Meanwhile,
Police Spokesman Mr Frank MBA has advised rape victims to resist the urge to take their bath immediately after they are raped. According to him, doing so may destroy important evidence needed to convict the rapist. In a writeup by Mba, he advised:

"Preserve all physical evidence after rape. Do not take your bath or change the clothes you wore during the rape incident.

"This may destroy essential components of evidence necessary to establish your case and convict the rapist.

"Preserve all torn materials such as underwears, bras or other apparels. Similarly, all blood stained or seminal fluid-stained items should also be preserved.

"Personal items belonging to the suspects picked up from the scene should also be preserved. Where possible, the scene of rape also known as the scene of crime should be preserved to enable investigators review it in its uncontaminated form."

Source

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by NaijaMutant(f): 7:34pm On Sep 20, 2019
While the jury is out, the court of law definitely have a landmark judgement to make in this case

Fingers crossed cool
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by ShenTeh(m): 7:34pm On Sep 20, 2019
Interesting times we live in.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by Maldini212(m): 7:34pm On Sep 20, 2019
Fat oyinbo. Is a yellowba man

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by tayo200(m): 7:35pm On Sep 20, 2019
this script is no more interesting jare.... dey should just end the film....
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by NaijaMutant(f): 7:35pm On Sep 20, 2019
Jochabed:

Sense fall on you

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 20, 2019
Shit is getting thicker now.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by DenreleDave(m): 7:36pm On Sep 20, 2019
Jochabed:

U r a fool for saying that.. Women always want to be a victim in every case....

So u also dumb to bliv that he raped her in different locations Abi..... Victimization and women sha...

Better no vex me, jezebel

72 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by Martinez39(m): 7:36pm On Sep 20, 2019
Jochabed:
Are you sure you have a brain?

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by Dpharisee: 7:36pm On Sep 20, 2019
Bloggers want to start another round of story that will trend for one month, it wont work. Let the courts decide their matter, no matter media trial

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by Jochabed(f): 7:36pm On Sep 20, 2019
post=82414328:

We NEUTRALS in this matter are just shaking our heads at your comment!
SMH
Oh! this one is a member.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Christain View Point On Long Hair, Tattoos, Body Piercing And The Way We Dress / Joshua Iginla Visits Cana Of Galilee Where Jesus Performed 1st Miracle (Pics) / The Pioneers (Fathers) Of The Christian Faith In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.