Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Liquidation Of Companies In Nigeria,procedure, Legal And Accounting Implication. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Liquidation Of Companies In Nigeria,procedure, Legal And Accounting Implication. (2978 Views)

Procedure/step On How To Regularize Your Jamb Registration Number Free / Unaab Admission 2011/2012: Economics And Accounting Students Admitted / Role Of Ict:an Impact To Engineering And Accounting:any Silver Bullect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Liquidation Of Companies In Nigeria,procedure, Legal And Accounting Implication. by ROXYOKORO(m): 8:08pm On Jun 29, 2007
i am writting a project on liquidation of companies in nigeria,procedure, legal and accounting implication, i need a link that can help me with informations.
Re: Liquidation Of Companies In Nigeria,procedure, Legal And Accounting Implication. by Lawlek(m): 8:39pm On Mar 13, 2012
Hello,
I saw your post on Nairaland forum, am currently an LL.M student at Queen Mary University of London and my dissertation topic is "Corporate Restructure As An Alternative To Liquidation: Emerging Legal Trends In Nigeria". I got some relevant materials from the website of International Law Office. Check the website for relevant materials αиd let me know if you need further assistance. May God help us all.

Best wishes,
Sehif Lekan Orilonise
Oriloniselekan@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's New Science Fund Takes Us As Its Model / University Of Ibadan To Resume January 4th, 2014 / Top 16 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.