Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening (54987 Views)

Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Morning. / See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight / The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 09, 2020
grin
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening by Zazzzu(m): 2:32pm On Dec 09, 2020
snake no dhe show for afternoon if e show for afternoon we go kill am chop
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening by Coolboss(f): 2:32pm On Dec 09, 2020
I dont just like snakes

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:34pm On Dec 09, 2020
aleeyus:

"Snakes are more scared of us than we are of them. They are shy creatures that spend their life away from humans. Encounters with human are just an accident. It is because we've encroached their habitats, not them. If you see a snake in your place, don't panic. Stay away from it, block all entrances to your house and back off. The snake will go away on its own without harming anyone. If you corner it and stand with sticks in hand to touch it/beat it up, the snake will inflict a bite on you trying to defend itself. Otherwise, it never will. Because venom is very precious to them for hunting. Please understand this. Live and let live.�"

Abi, I just dey look one kind....

5 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening by Muhylonaire007: 2:35pm On Dec 09, 2020
[s][/s]
aleeyus:

"Snakes are more scared of us than we are of them. They are shy creatures that spend their life away from humans. Encounters with human are just an accident. It is because we've encroached their habitats, not them. If you see a snake in your place, don't panic. Stay away from it, block all entrances to your house and back off. The snake will go away on its own without harming anyone. If you corner it and stand with sticks in hand to touch it/beat it up, the snake will inflict a bite on you trying to defend itself. Otherwise, it never will. Because venom is very precious to them for hunting. Please understand this. Live and let live.�"
[s][/s]

Hmmmmm Oshey grin grin grin grin grin Legend of the Snake Lord

4 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening by ORIAYO70(m): 2:35pm On Dec 09, 2020
Seun
I heard that you r an atheist. . .But the way a reptiles that was created by whom you failed to accede he exist, it's really astonishing.. ..

So many interesting topics die in cool blood, either hiding under crime or romance.. ..
Have been a guest in nairaland for years before I was able to register as a member. .

What I see now is very appalling.
So many people have left nairaland because the way it's been managed,

Sometimes too the Mod is another menace.. .
Abi wetin concern us with snake...oga oo

NAaland has gone!!!
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening by Lamanii22(f): 2:35pm On Dec 09, 2020
Why are people seeing snakes everywhere like this.....
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening by Alex5000: 2:37pm On Dec 09, 2020
Lala and snake news are 5&6
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening by Achorise: 2:40pm On Dec 09, 2020
Wow!!
It’s not a family business
Thank God papa himself said it.
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening by Ademola47(m): 2:41pm On Dec 09, 2020
Uncle lala food don land grin wink
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening by Bahamas95(m): 2:44pm On Dec 09, 2020
debbydams:
I hate snakes.. The worst is I find it difficult to run � when I see them..
You don't have to run na.... The poor innocent creature just wanna bite and kill you that's all.

Next time you see a snake take a selfie with it.

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening by stasius: 2:49pm On Dec 09, 2020
How did it enter?
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening by mrmachine: 2:52pm On Dec 09, 2020
AdesewaAde:
If not that it’s not that big,I could have roasted it ,smoked it and preserved it till Xmas eve ,it would have go down to my stomach smoothly with a bottle of Origin bitters

Why did you kill it? It's not poisonous now, it's just unfortunate that the snake likes human abodes too much
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening by 900warriorz: 2:54pm On Dec 09, 2020
You dey craze? You wan chop green mamba undecided
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening by 900warriorz: 2:56pm On Dec 09, 2020
mrmachine:

Why did you kill it? It's not poisonous now, it's just unfortunate that the snake likes human abodes too much

Seriously? Green mamba don hang you for neck from tree before? undecided

I hope you don't say same for a black mamba
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening by peteradamu: 2:58pm On Dec 09, 2020
Am tired with All these, the snake i kill in my this in my that and in my Ass
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 09, 2020
Them swear for lala with snakes o. Tahh tufia. The way snakes take FP baffles me grin grin
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening by Bennysam: 3:05pm On Dec 09, 2020
IamD18:
Likes attract likes
Wait are you serious?
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening by debbydams(f): 3:07pm On Dec 09, 2020
Bahamas95:
You don't have to run na.... The poor innocent creature just wanna bite and kill you that's all.

Next time you see a snake take a selfie with it.
i.cant control it.. Seriously it just happened
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening by praiseneo(m): 3:07pm On Dec 09, 2020
Green mamba
It’s venom is deadly
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening by twilliamx(m): 3:10pm On Dec 09, 2020
IamD18:
Likes attract likes

Lol..you know am..
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening by Numerouno94(m): 3:20pm On Dec 09, 2020
Hw snake dey take enta una kitchen ??
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening by Numerouno94(m): 3:21pm On Dec 09, 2020
900warriorz:
Seriously? Green mamba don hang you for neck from tree before? undecided

I hope you don't say same for a black mamba

Abeg na neck chain? grin
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening by Ordinarybob: 3:22pm On Dec 09, 2020
This is a green mamba , don't ask me
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening by bigcee(m): 3:23pm On Dec 09, 2020
aleeyus:

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening by 900warriorz: 3:23pm On Dec 09, 2020
Numerouno94:

Abeg na neck chain? grin

Yes naa...pure snake skin leather chain grin
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening by GOOOGLE504(m): 3:24pm On Dec 09, 2020
aleeyus:

osheyyyy, official snakes spokesperson

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening by Asquare84(m): 3:25pm On Dec 09, 2020
AdesewaAde:
If not that it’s not that big,I could have roasted it ,smoked it and preserved it till Xmas eve ,it would have go down to my stomach smoothly with a bottle of Origin bitters

All meat na meat
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening by sylve11: 3:26pm On Dec 09, 2020
aleeyus:

cool

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening by Gabbriell: 3:30pm On Dec 09, 2020
aleeyus:

"Snakes are more scared of us than we are of them. They are shy creatures that spend their life away from humans. Encounters with human are just an accident. It is because we've encroached their habitats, not them. If you see a snake in your place, don't panic. Stay away from it, block all entrances to your house and back off . The snake will go away on its own without harming anyone. If you corner it and stand with sticks in hand to touch it/beat it up, the snake will inflict a bite on you trying to defend itself. Otherwise, it never will. Because venom is very precious to them for hunting. Please understand this. Live and let live.�"

Which kind yeye talk be this. You think say na Hollywood movie or you think say everywhere for 9ja na city.
If you have never lost a love one to snake bite before please shut up.

YOU TALK LIKE AN INTELLIGENT PERSON BUT YOU LACK COMON SENSE PROBABLY DUE TO LACK OF SNAKE EXPERIENCE.

No one ever see a snake that will bite him/her..it is after the bite that you see it.

Have a good day sir

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer / Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) / A Dog Made FRSC Officials Free The Boss In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.