Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,746 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. (33737 Views)

Pictures Of New Admitted Maritime Academy Of Nigeria Cadet 2021. / Aerial And Birdview Of Maritime Academy Of Nigeria / Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. by plaindealer: 8:10pm On Dec 08, 2020
Maritime Academy of Nigeria

Re: Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. by plaindealer: 8:11pm On Dec 08, 2020
more

Re: Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. by Cyberterror: 8:11pm On Dec 08, 2020
Chibuike Amaechi is trying no doubt.

21 Likes

Re: Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. by Fasindo: 8:13pm On Dec 08, 2020

The only higher institute in Oron, Akwa-ibom.

Beautiful edifice with no no research to show for it.

Building schools with no good funding is a waste, I only pray for it to get enough funding plus good and dedicated lecturers.

Just go to the school in the next 3yrs nd see how all the new beautiful edifices will be worst than Hall 3 in uniben nd Awolowo hostel in OAU combine.
Nigeria just need gud maintenance culture

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. by Elvictor: 8:13pm On Dec 08, 2020
Op, what is this pictures for if we don't have any clue or details

Re: Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. by Elvictor: 8:14pm On Dec 08, 2020
Cyberterror:

you are looking for Tinubu boys trouble oh, they don't want Ameachi to shine.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. by honest1480(m): 9:03pm On Dec 08, 2020
Wow. So beautiful. A commendable achievement

Re: Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. by TopBestChoice6(m): 9:03pm On Dec 08, 2020
L
Re: Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. by bigdammyj: 9:03pm On Dec 08, 2020
Noted

Beyond the pictures more information is needed
Re: Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. by NoFucksToGive: 9:03pm On Dec 08, 2020
Fasindo:

The only higher institute in Iron, Akwa-ibom.

Beautiful edifice with no no research to show for it.

Building schools with no good funding is a waste, I only pray for it to get enough funding plus good and dedicated lecturers.

Just go to the school in the next 3yrs nd see how all the new beautiful edifices will be worst than Hall 3 in uniben nd Awolowo hostel in OAU combine.
Nigeria just need gud maintenance culture

Kai you know hall 3 grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. by chatinent: 9:04pm On Dec 08, 2020
Hmmm.
Re: Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. by Enudapan: 9:04pm On Dec 08, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated
Re: Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. by Nkiruka35(f): 9:04pm On Dec 08, 2020
Nice one

Re: Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. by Kenny242(m): 9:04pm On Dec 08, 2020
grin gt
Re: Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. by phransix2: 9:04pm On Dec 08, 2020
Nice but who maintains it?

Ojie Ojie bari Ukpabang

Re: Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. by wiseone28: 9:06pm On Dec 08, 2020
Is it the one at Oron?

Re: Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. by inforesource: 9:07pm On Dec 08, 2020
That's in Oron, AKS

Re: Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. by michoim(m): 9:07pm On Dec 08, 2020
Cyberterror:
Yeah!!!

Re: Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. by Luggardhy: 9:08pm On Dec 08, 2020
Elvictor:

you are looking for Tinubu boys trouble oh, they don't want Ameachi to shine.

We the SW love Amaechi. He gave us a standard rail line that the PDP never gave us over 16 years of their hold on power.

God bless Tinubu.
God bless Amaechi the lion of Ubima.
God bless the SW.
God bless friends of the SW.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. by inforesource: 9:08pm On Dec 08, 2020
phransix2:
Nice but who maintains it?

Ojie Ojie bari Ukpabang
I just spotted Oronian.

Re: Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. by HerMajestyCares(f): 9:08pm On Dec 08, 2020
Good one

Re: Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. by hector: 9:09pm On Dec 08, 2020
Mtcheww. And to imagine that I created a thread for this just now without knowing this otondo op that hasn't set foot in Oron has opened a thread already. What a waste of data. Somebody should please dash me data, na mtn I dey use. Thank u!

Re: Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. by Jirehz(m): 9:10pm On Dec 08, 2020
Re: Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. by Earlystar698(m): 9:14pm On Dec 08, 2020
Fake news

Nigerian army said so!
Re: Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. by KomonSense: 9:16pm On Dec 08, 2020
Nice
Re: Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. by KomonSense: 9:16pm On Dec 08, 2020
plaindealer:
Maritime Academy of Nigeria

Location please??
Re: Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 08, 2020

Mediocre, like everything about Nigeria.
Our "best" never makes it beyond mediocrity.

Re: Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. by tolux247(m): 9:25pm On Dec 08, 2020
Nice
Re: Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. by proxitaly: 9:28pm On Dec 08, 2020
Rgade:

Mediocre, like everything about Nigeria.
Our "best" never makes it beyond mediocrity.

Those pictures made a mockery of my school seriously. I am there even as I type. We're not there yet but we're definitely getting there.

Inside here feels like you're not in Nigeria.
Those buildings you see were built by former Rectors thieves. The new Rector who was appointed by Amechi is definitely not from Nigeria. He is to good to be Nigerian.

Where do I start telling you of the transformations here?
The massive renovations? The repositioning? We were giving laptops on our very first semester. And during the lockdown we were receiving lectures online and this is no case at all since we use smart classes.
I have exams tomorrow so I don't really have time to tell you all the goodness I'm seeing here.

If they sustain this momentum for the next five years then this school could challenge any in the world. Take that to the bank.

Took these pictures last week, you can see that even the flower trees are still too young.

This is arguably the best school in the whole country right now. If not in fine architectural buildings but at least in content and usable facilities.

Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night / Maritime Institution (cis) You Dnt Need Jamb / A School Named After Sir Emeka Offor In Katsina State (Photo)