Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

I Need To Know Nigerian Girls! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need To Know Nigerian Girls! (1660 Views)

Nigerian Girls In The US Please Drop Your Contacts,you Are The Best! / Nigerian Girls What Do U Like Abt Yr Fellow Sweet Nigerian Sisters? / Nigerian Girls And Indian Girls, Who Is Better For A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Know Nigerian Girls! by SEGUN2003(m): 8:28pm On Feb 04, 2006
I am a Nigerian Man in search of Nigerian girls. You must be asking yourself why is a Nigerian Guy looking for Nigeriann girls? First of all I need to say it´s because I´m very shy and secondly cause´I live outside Nigeria for a long time, so if you want to make frienship or know someone for a future compromise, why don´t you write me girls. Please this is strictly for girls.Hope to hear from you soon.
Re: I Need To Know Nigerian Girls! by Latoya(f): 3:40am On Feb 05, 2006
na wa o! nairaland is now a Date site, hummmm i see. Nigerian gals in d house where r u? Our broda needs ya all.
Re: I Need To Know Nigerian Girls! by c0dec(m): 4:29am On Feb 05, 2006
Brazil? beautiful women live in brazil. do u speak portuguese?
Re: I Need To Know Nigerian Girls! by dejiolowe: 8:48am On Feb 05, 2006
c0dec:

Brazil? beautiful women live in brazil. do u speak portuguese?
i need to check out that place mon!
Re: I Need To Know Nigerian Girls! by SEGUN2003(m): 12:27pm On Feb 05, 2006
yes CODEC, I do speak fluently, I have been living here for a long time so i last contact with Nigeria which i now hope to regain.The last time I was in Nigeria I could only stay for a very short time unfortunately.
Re: I Need To Know Nigerian Girls! by Bisanke(f): 7:25am On Feb 12, 2006
2 let y'all know i'm a nigerian girl and i speak the language yoruba. and i live in atlanta ,georgia USA. Though i never visited brazil before but i hear about dat place a whole lot.
Re: I Need To Know Nigerian Girls! by Bisanke(f): 7:26am On Feb 12, 2006
2 let y'all know i'm a nigerian girl and i speak the language yoruba. and i live in atlanta ,georgia USA.  Though i never visited brazil before but i hear about dat place a whole lot.
Re: I Need To Know Nigerian Girls! by julian(m): 1:22pm On Feb 12, 2006
i want any serious colleen from nigeria within the age of 20-25years .thank you
Re: I Need To Know Nigerian Girls! by SEGUN2003(m): 7:50pm On Feb 12, 2006
Bisanke, all what you´ve heard about Brazil should be true. Brazil is a fantastic place to live in, that is why I did not live here when I had the oopportunityI live here on the Northeastern coast of Brazil. My town has only got about 800,000 people, a paradise of a city, small, cosy, friendly people and the best of all by the beach. I am a Yoruba too, but shamefully I can´t speak yoruba at the moment ´cause I haven´t spoken it for a long time. why not talk a bit about yourself/Atlanta/school or Job, etc.
Re: I Need To Know Nigerian Girls! by Amobi1(m): 8:42am On Feb 19, 2006
Dude, Tell me About it. I really wana know.

Re: I Need To Know Nigerian Girls! by glodave(f): 4:40pm On Feb 21, 2006
plz keep searching shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Need To Know Nigerian Girls! by chinani(f): 4:59pm On Apr 14, 2006
Hey SEGUN2003, where do you live in Brazil? I really want to visit Sao Paolo. I have friends who studied abroad/lived there and I really want to go & check things out for myself. Well, I'll say more later. smiley
Re: I Need To Know Nigerian Girls! by eveseh(f): 3:33pm On May 06, 2006
go to nigeria
Re: I Need To Know Nigerian Girls! by omotundemi(f): 6:46pm On Oct 21, 2009
i av not been anywhere outside nigeria, soooooooooooooooooooo? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Need To Know Nigerian Girls! by omotundemi(f): 6:48pm On Oct 21, 2009
am still a naija 4real

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Couple / An Invitation On Behalf Of All European Women / Open Letter To My Future Boyfriend!!! Looking Forward To Meeting You Here!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.