Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

The Poor Versus Rich Mindset- During Festive Periods! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Poor Versus Rich Mindset- During Festive Periods! (159 Views)

This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria / 7 Differences Between The Poor And The Rich / 3 Powerful Mindset Of Rich People - These Mindsets Can Make You Rich Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Poor Versus Rich Mindset- During Festive Periods! by ebismarsblog(m): 7:42am On Dec 09, 2020
The poor look for what to eat, wear, and how to enjoy the season
General quotes 4rm the poor mindset
I can’t come and kill myself
……………..While………
The rich will search for what to sell or do to make more money during the festive period
During the festive period, the poor mindset will be doing and buying to enjoy the season and the rich mindset will be doing, working, and selling to make money from the festive season.
AFTER FESTIVE PERIOD
The poor will be looking for what to do while the rich will be investing what he/she makes during the festive period
The poor mindset start looking for work and the rich mindset start searching for workers
GENERALLY
The poor mindsets want to spend more money while the rich mindset wants to make more money

Drop a comment of what you love doing, I will show you how to make 200k doing it using whatsapp during this festive season...

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Uber / Taxify Driver For Immediate Employment / E-commerce Training / Know What Makes Gmail An Attractive Choice For Business!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.