Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics (50111 Views)

My Dog Needs Help / Dog Needs Help / Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by fabsyl(m): 4:21pm On Dec 09, 2020
Wait Let me call Dr Do little's Daughter!
Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by Amelia5: 4:22pm On Dec 09, 2020
Same happened to my dog years back and died as a result of that.
You better take quick action if not you might lose your dog.
Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by Lahayjackson802(m): 4:26pm On Dec 09, 2020
I will give you a vet doctor and am 100% sure he will handle your dog for you........his name is Jahdo 08065425620 tell him from Daddy Princess his senior bro.
Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by taribojacob(m): 4:27pm On Dec 09, 2020
On Friday, November 27, 2020 my Beloved little friend, my dog Fear, was having Diarrhea and Vomiting. He was very much in pain and shaking violently. He clearly was in distress so I started calling around Emergency Hospitals because it was 8 o'clock at night. None of them would take Fear in and help him because I didn't have any money at that time and they don't make payment arrangements. I asked them what I could do and they gave me phone numbers of hospitals I already tried. I couldn't qualify for Care Credit because my credit score is only Fair. He kept getting worse and whimpering so I called my friend who's a Nurse and asked her what I should do because Fear was suffering at this point. She said take him to the hospital and she'd may the Exam Fee. So I calked VCA Alameda East in Denver because they were 2 miles away and told them my friend would pay the vet bill. I rushed Fear there and they took him in and after 3 hours of waiting they called me and said it was probably just a Gastrointestinal issue and gave me Metraconizol and sent me home after I called my friend and she paid the $288 vet bill. They said if he gets worse or doesn't eat or drink in the morning. We barely got through the night and Fear didn't sleep. In the morning he wouldn't eat so I called my friend and she said take him back to the vet and she'd apply for some Care Credit. So I took him back and Fear had a very high fever of 105.4 and he was very shakey and was whimpering. My friend applied for Care Credit and was approved so the Doctor wanted to do blood work, x-rays, and an ultrasound for about $1400. My friend approved that and they sent me home to wait while they waited to do the ultrasound. It was agonizing waiting for their call and 4 hours later they said his fever went down to 103.8 and there was no Intestinal Blockage, which is good. However, something in his intestines was inflamed and his white blood cells were below 1000, which meant his body was fighting the infection. They wanted to keep him overnight for tests, IV fluids and Antibiotics for another $10000. I asked my friend and she said do it so I agreed. They moved Fear to the ICU. All night I worried and called at 4am and his fever spiked again at Midnight so they gave him pain medication and more fluids and it went down to 103.2 at 4am. Then I called at 7am and they said his fever was stable and he'd be evaluated at 10am after they ran another round of blood tests. The called at 10am and said I could pick him up at 1:00pm because we couldn't afford another hospital night. I went at 12:30pm and waited. They ran more tests and dispended a pain medication and a diarrhea medication, and Antibiotics. Fear came home, but the vet bills ended up being $3455.00. Fear started eating and for a whole week he only could eat chicken and later at the end of the week his special diet wet food. He fought me on the medications, but I got them in him. At the end of week Fear was able to navigate stairs and could lift his leg to pee. I took him to his regular vet and they examined him and redrew his blood. His white blood cells doubled back within normal range. He's full of love and will make a full recovery. That vet bill cost $355.00, which I paid myself. I now have a debt to pay of $3500.00 and I'm only employed part-time and on Disability. I can't afford this debt on my own so I want to ask my friends and community to help. If you can please donate and share with your friends. A lot of people love Fear and they said a lot of prayers. Now I need help fundraising.

Thank you!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by loosecanon50(m): 4:29pm On Dec 09, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy for real? grin grin grin

Cheat on me make you see whether I no go run am for you too cheesy grin wink
Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by FuckThaMod: 4:30pm On Dec 09, 2020
Omoslim26:

grin

Guy women be fermenting trouble since time immemorial
i seeing a documentary on nat geo wide omo come see how one female penguin just dey one dey watch her husband battle with another male penguin for her matter oo

guy after the penguins don bleed themselves to stupor na so the she penguin just follow the other penguin leave husband
i was like wat d fuuuck
cheesy cheesy chai!
Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by elpochas: 4:37pm On Dec 09, 2020
snnazzy24:

he's 3 and also sorry about your dog Bruno.
its still young,take it to a good vet that has a vet clinic.early detection of cancer is the only cure.my bruno had to be killed tru injection to save it the pains.the vet doctor said it can spread to man to.so start treament immediately.
Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by teelaw4life(m): 4:38pm On Dec 09, 2020
I can't be the only one who read that the op took the dog to a vet. So why's everyone recommending taking him to a vet again.
If anything, the recommendation should be for him to change Vets.

3 Likes

Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by Neddyogu(m): 4:52pm On Dec 09, 2020
This one is canine gono. Pls always wash ur hands with soap and water after touching that mutt.
Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by Cutiekatty: 5:06pm On Dec 09, 2020
snnazzy24:
I noticed some scratches and sore around my dogs scrotum the morning I was bathing him, and two days later the scrotum has become so big, the Vet doctor had him check and administered some shots, but no improvement 2 days after, she had to cut around the scrotum to release the fluid from the scrotum after which she dressed the cuts but this morning it seems to have gotten even worse.

Please doctors in the house and petlanders, how do I go about this, the doctor is already suggesting Neutering/Orchidectomy.

cc
drgbaks
seunH
Reinapbunny
laivwire
eveezy
emmyslimzy
Reinapbunny
Seun
lala

1st and 2nd pics... the first day I noticed the sore
its testicular cancer
Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by thatsleepboy1: 5:11pm On Dec 09, 2020
snnazzy24:
I noticed some scratches and sore around my dogs scrotum the morning I was bathing him, and two days later the scrotum has become so big, the Vet doctor had him check and administered some shots, but no improvement 2 days after, she had to cut around the scrotum to release the fluid from the scrotum after which she dressed the cuts but this morning it seems to have gotten even worse.

Please doctors in the house and petlanders, how do I go about this, the doctor is already suggesting Neutering/Orchidectomy.

cc
drgbaks
seunH
Reinapbunny
laivwire
eveezy
emmyslimzy
Reinapbunny
Seun
lala

op when last your dog jam woman as in Bleep female dog? e fit be the reason and sake of say na animal, e no fit soapy. no be everytime dog go dey inside house instead buy female dog join am make them gather dey

1 Like

Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by Jaapu: 5:23pm On Dec 09, 2020
Neddyogu:
This one is canine gono. Pls always wash ur hands with soap and water after touching that mutt.
Scary shit.

OP, Mr dog lover. If you catch this thing now. Nah plenty innocent people you go share give. That is how one was romancing monkey in a public transport yesterday.
Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by 400billionman: 5:27pm On Dec 09, 2020
I pity your dog and what it's going through.

Your dog needs to go through a lab test.

And get serious antibiotics injections.

You don't have a good vet around you ?

This thing isn't a serious thing if you get a good vet. Otito dey do people for Akpa Amu too.
Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by HeavenCSO: 5:31pm On Dec 09, 2020
Go get DOXYCYCLINE asap.. One in the morning and one at night too.. For a week you'll get it healed..
Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by Perfecttouchade: 5:38pm On Dec 09, 2020
snnazzy24:

cc
drgbaks
seunH
Reinapbunny
laivwire
eveezy
emmyslimzy
Reinapbunny
Seun
lala

I think there is a vet doctor around oju-ore who performs both surgery and treatments for animals..try and ask around there .. I've seen their signboard several times on that road, the complex before GTBank on oju-ore OTA road
Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by Ashez: 5:50pm On Dec 09, 2020
My dog once had a similar case, my vet recommended a very high antibiotic that am trying so hard to remember the name, I remember is about 500 to 600mg per tablet, then secondly, you have to stop taking ur dog into it's room the moment you finish washing it, allow the room to dry completely, since I started it, d infection never came back on my dog.
Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 09, 2020
HeavenCSO:
Go get DOXYCYCLINE asap.. One in the morning and one at night too.. For a week you'll get it healed..

No be OP get infection na undecided
Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by replete(m): 5:57pm On Dec 09, 2020
snnazzy24:
These were taken this morning after the doctor had to cut around the scrotum yesterday to release the content.

Warning... Graphic Images.
No big issues bro have treated several of this while in PH. see a qualified vet your pet will definitely be fine.
Rinse the kennel well with water after washing with irritating chemical/soap and always allow to air dry before returning your pet back in.
Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by replete(m): 6:04pm On Dec 09, 2020
taribojacob:
On Friday, November 27, 2020 my Beloved little friend, my dog Fear, was having Diarrhea and Vomiting. He was very much in pain and shaking violently. He clearly was in distress so I started calling around Emergency Hospitals because it was 8 o'clock at night. None of them would take Fear in and help him because I didn't have any money at that time and they don't make payment arrangements. I asked them what I could do and they gave me phone numbers of hospitals I already tried. I couldn't qualify for Care Credit because my credit score is only Fair. He kept getting worse and whimpering so I called my friend who's a Nurse and asked her what I should do because Fear was suffering at this point. She said take him to the hospital and she'd may the Exam Fee. So I calked VCA Alameda East in Denver because they were 2 miles away and told them my friend would pay the vet bill. I rushed Fear there and they took him in and after 3 hours of waiting they called me and said it was probably just a Gastrointestinal issue and gave me Metraconizol and sent me home after I called my friend and she paid the $288 vet bill. They said if he gets worse or doesn't eat or drink in the morning. We barely got through the night and Fear didn't sleep. In the morning he wouldn't eat so I called my friend and she said take him back to the vet and she'd apply for some Care Credit. So I took him back and Fear had a very high fever of 105.4 and he was very shakey and was whimpering. My friend applied for Care Credit and was approved so the Doctor wanted to do blood work, x-rays, and an ultrasound for about $1400. My friend approved that and they sent me home to wait while they waited to do the ultrasound. It was agonizing waiting for their call and 4 hours later they said his fever went down to 103.8 and there was no Intestinal Blockage, which is good. However, something in his intestines was inflamed and his white blood cells were below 1000, which meant his body was fighting the infection. They wanted to keep him overnight for tests, IV fluids and Antibiotics for another $10000. I asked my friend and she said do it so I agreed. They moved Fear to the ICU. All night I worried and called at 4am and his fever spiked again at Midnight so they gave him pain medication and more fluids and it went down to 103.2 at 4am. Then I called at 7am and they said his fever was stable and he'd be evaluated at 10am after they ran another round of blood tests. The called at 10am and said I could pick him up at 1:00pm because we couldn't afford another hospital night. I went at 12:30pm and waited. They ran more tests and dispended a pain medication and a diarrhea medication, and Antibiotics. Fear came home, but the vet bills ended up being $3455.00. Fear started eating and for a whole week he only could eat chicken and later at the end of the week his special diet wet food. He fought me on the medications, but I got them in him. At the end of week Fear was able to navigate stairs and could lift his leg to pee. I took him to his regular vet and they examined him and redrew his blood. His white blood cells doubled back within normal range. He's full of love and will make a full recovery. That vet bill cost $355.00, which I paid myself. I now have a debt to pay of $3500.00 and I'm only employed part-time and on Disability. I can't afford this debt on my own so I want to ask my friends and community to help. If you can please donate and share with your friends. A lot of people love Fear and they said a lot of prayers. Now I need help fundraising.

Thank you!
The kind of place I wud love to practice my profession.
Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by chiboy1116: 6:09pm On Dec 09, 2020
Why!!!! Same thing has been happening to my dog , I have treated this shit for a year but it keeps coming back , this time I switched to another vet clinic and it has stopped completely , it's been 3 months now thank God . I don't think it's necessary to cut the scrotum though , it isn't . Mine was treated with charmil lotion , antibiotic shots 3 days , and few drugs from a drug store , now he's better.
Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by chiboy1116: 6:11pm On Dec 09, 2020
snnazzy24:

cc
drgbaks
seunH
Reinapbunny
laivwire
eveezy
emmyslimzy
Reinapbunny
Seun
lala

this shit didn't get to this point in three days , u obviously weren't paying attention . That cut has bleeped things up tbh. Take her to a good vet immediately .
Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by replete(m): 6:11pm On Dec 09, 2020
snnazzy24:
Thank you all for your concern and suggestions about taking him to the vet, I haven't been able to respond to comments coz I have been busy helping the new Vet doctor who came to attend to him, more shots of antibiotics and several other shots were administered, I hope he recovers from this.
it's such a shame most of the vet doctors we have out there are quacks, the new Vet who came to have him checked was shocked on realizing a fellow Doctor could decide to cut around the scrotum just like other part of the skin which actually led to the open wound.

you consulted a quack not a vet doctor I was shocked to read that the scrotum was lanced. Maintaining proper hygiene and cleaning/ disinfecting of the scrotal surface alone may even take care of the issue but now you have to placed on an antibiotic cause of the pus.

2 Likes

Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by lascos912(m): 6:17pm On Dec 09, 2020
This dog is going trough a big pain please do the necessary things please
Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by replete(m): 6:22pm On Dec 09, 2020
Not everyone that claim to treat an animal is a vet some might have just worked as a cleaner in a vet clinic or was employed to restrain animals as assistants, not excluding the so many animal scientists and technologists that call themselves doctors especially in Nigeria. They even open shops they call vet clinic.

2 Likes

Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by lookingfly: 6:30pm On Dec 09, 2020
My advice to you is, get registered vets to handle your pets......never patronise quacks.......a stitch in time saves nine.

1 Like

Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by Forreellinc: 6:38pm On Dec 09, 2020
snnazzy24:
The next pics are from two days after.
grin grin your dog has AIDS
Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by seunH: 7:00pm On Dec 09, 2020
replete:
Not everyone that claim to treat an animal is a vet some might have just worked as a cleaner in a vet clinic or was employed to restrain animals as assistants, not excluding the so many animal scientists and technologists that call themselves doctors especially in Nigeria. They even open shops they call vet clinic.
It's very terrible my brother, I even heard of an animal breeder who does caesarian section for pregnant dogs and even claims to be an expert. And you know the funny thing, if the OP's dog had died, he would have blamed the veterinary profession not knowing he patronized a quack.

1 Like

Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by jidxin(m): 7:13pm On Dec 09, 2020
Haroldjunior:
Take him to the vet man. Asap. This isn't something you should even consider letting fate handle the healing. But firstly, administer antibiotics. It looks like he had a dermatitis infection in that area, and due to how itchy it must have been, he must have kept on biting and licking that area till it got this bad. Please, take him to a vet still.
then there is probability that the dog is being housed in a damp place which encourages the growth.
Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by Tosxen1(m): 7:16pm On Dec 09, 2020
snnazzy24:

cc
drgbaks
seunH
Reinapbunny
laivwire
eveezy
emmyslimzy
Reinapbunny
Seun
lala

Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by Kokoebapluse(m): 7:29pm On Dec 09, 2020
calaba come to my mind
Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by nedekid: 8:05pm On Dec 09, 2020
Cut that darm thing off with that big secateurs (pruning clippers). shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Spotted Carrying His Big Pet Monitor Lizard Like A Baby In Lagos (pic/video) / 100 Lawyers To Defend Joachim Iroko Chinakwe / Worst Day In Pigeon Racing History’ After 10,000 Birds Vanish Into Thin Air( Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.