Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,815 members, 7,844,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Republicans Rejects Resolution Acknowledging Joe Biden As President-elect - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Republicans Rejects Resolution Acknowledging Joe Biden As President-elect (528 Views)

Billboards Showing Biden As A Terrorist Saying Making The Taliban Great Again / Americans Chant "Bleep You Biden" As President's Approval Rating Drops (Video) / Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Republicans Rejects Resolution Acknowledging Joe Biden As President-elect by Gladtune: 11:13am On Dec 09, 2020
Republican leaders in the US congress have rejected a resolution acknowledging Joe Biden as the president-elect, the latest effort by Capitol Hill Republicans controlled by Trump to refuse to accept the election results even though it's been clear for weeks that President Donald Trump lost.

In a private meeting on Tuesday, House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer offered a motion to affirm that it is preparing for the inauguration of President-elect Joe Biden and Vice President-elect Kamala Harris.

Then in a dramatic turn of events, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and Rules Committee Chairman Roy Blunt of Missouri voted with House Republican Leader, Kevin McCarthy to block the motion, a move that prevented the inaugural committee from publicly accepting that the January 20 inauguration will be for Joe Biden.

Sen. Amy Klobuchar of Minnesota, the ranking Democrat on the Rules Committee, voted with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Hoyer voting in favor of recognizing Joe Biden as the president elect.
Read More Here:https://gladtune.com/2020/12/09/republicans-rejects-resolution-acknowledging-joe-biden-as-president-elect/

"The extent to which Republicans are refusing to accept the outcome of the election and recognize Joe Biden and Kamala Harris as our next President and Vice President is astounding," Democrat Hoyer said in a statement.

"Their continued deference to President Trump's post-election temper tantrums threatens our democracy and undermines faith in our system of elections ... Republicans are refusing even to allow (Joint Congressional Committee on Inaugural Ceremonies) to say that President-elect Biden and Vice President-elect Harris will be inaugurated on January 20, even when there is no serious dispute over that fact."

Republicans on Capitol Hill have repeatedly refused to recognize that the next President of the United States will be Biden and Hoyer told reporters he could not speculate why Republicans voted against the motion.

"You'll have to ask them, you'll have to ask them," Hoyer said when pressed on if Republicans voted against the motion because it recognized

Re: Republicans Rejects Resolution Acknowledging Joe Biden As President-elect by Johnnyessence(m): 11:42am On Dec 09, 2020
Gladtune:
Republican leaders in the US congress have rejected a resolution acknowledging Joe Biden as the president-elect, the latest effort by Capitol Hill Republicans controlled by Trump to refuse to accept the election results even though it's been clear for weeks that President Donald Trump lost.

In a private meeting on Tuesday, House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer offered a motion to affirm that it is preparing for the inauguration of President-elect Joe Biden and Vice President-elect Kamala Harris.

Then in a dramatic turn of events, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and Rules Committee Chairman Roy Blunt of Missouri voted with House Republican Leader, Kevin McCarthy to block the motion, a move that prevented the inaugural committee from publicly accepting that the January 20 inauguration will be for Joe Biden.

Sen. Amy Klobuchar of Minnesota, the ranking Democrat on the Rules Committee, voted with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Hoyer voting in favor of recognizing Joe Biden as the president elect.
Read More Here:https://gladtune.com/2020/12/09/republicans-rejects-resolution-acknowledging-joe-biden-as-president-elect/

"The extent to which Republicans are refusing to accept the outcome of the election and recognize Joe Biden and Kamala Harris as our next President and Vice President is astounding," Democrat Hoyer said in a statement.

"Their continued deference to President Trump's post-election temper tantrums threatens our democracy and undermines faith in our system of elections ... Republicans are refusing even to allow (Joint Congressional Committee on Inaugural Ceremonies) to say that President-elect Biden and Vice President-elect Harris will be inaugurated on January 20, even when there is no serious dispute over that fact."

Republicans on Capitol Hill have repeatedly refused to recognize that the next President of the United States will be Biden and Hoyer told reporters he could not speculate why Republicans voted against the motion.

"You'll have to ask them, you'll have to ask them," Hoyer said when pressed on if Republicans voted against the motion because it recognized
Nice one from them. Joe biden is a electoral fraudster.

4 Likes

Re: Republicans Rejects Resolution Acknowledging Joe Biden As President-elect by kingbee90: 2:18pm On Dec 09, 2020
Gladtune:

So time never reach una don begin cry! LOL
Una never see anything.
TRUMP WILL BE THE POTUS UNTIL 2024 while Biden, Obama, Nancy pelosy & co. will cool off their heads in jail for attempting to rig the election of a free world.
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Republicans Rejects Resolution Acknowledging Joe Biden As President-elect by Fhemmmy: 2:50pm On Dec 09, 2020
Johnnyessence:

Do you have any evidence?
Re: Republicans Rejects Resolution Acknowledging Joe Biden As President-elect by Fhemmmy: 2:51pm On Dec 09, 2020
kingbee90:

Una never see anything.
TRUMP WILL BE THE POTUS UNTIL 2024 while Biden, Obama, Nancy pelosy & co. will cool off their heads in jail for attempting to rig the election of a free world.
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

With all these noise and yet Trumprilicans are NOT able to prove it at the court of law and not even at the SCROTUS, don't you think something is wrong with that picture?
Re: Republicans Rejects Resolution Acknowledging Joe Biden As President-elect by bjtinz: 6:35pm On Dec 09, 2020
Johnnyessence:
kingbee90:

Una never see anything.
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

Look at them.

1 Like

Re: Republicans Rejects Resolution Acknowledging Joe Biden As President-elect by Johnnyessence(m): 7:07pm On Dec 09, 2020
bjtinz:

Look at them.

You guys are worse than filth.
keep your frustration, depression and hatred to yourself. trump till 2024.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Republicans Rejects Resolution Acknowledging Joe Biden As President-elect by Johnnyessence(m): 7:08pm On Dec 09, 2020
Fhemmmy:

too much evidence full ground. you are just been brainwashed by the main stream media. stop watching and reading main stream media OK. they are fake news outlets created by leftists Democrats party to caused confusion and conflicts.

1 Like

Re: Republicans Rejects Resolution Acknowledging Joe Biden As President-elect by bjtinz: 8:12pm On Dec 09, 2020
Johnnyessence:
keep your frustration, depression and hatred to yourself. trump till 2024.

Depressed ke? Hope you don't mistake me for your pathetic shelves.

Filthy deplorables. angry
Re: Republicans Rejects Resolution Acknowledging Joe Biden As President-elect by bjtinz: 8:13pm On Dec 09, 2020
Johnnyessence:
[s]too much evidence full ground. you are just been brainwashed by the main stream media. stop watching and reading main stream media OK. they are fake news outlets created by leftists Democrats party to caused confusion and conflicts[/s].

1 Like

Re: Republicans Rejects Resolution Acknowledging Joe Biden As President-elect by dometome: 1:38pm On Dec 10, 2020
Fhemmmy:

they are everywhere
Re: Republicans Rejects Resolution Acknowledging Joe Biden As President-elect by dometome: 1:39pm On Dec 10, 2020
Johnnyessence:
too much evidence full ground. you are just been brainwashed by the main stream media. stop watching and reading main stream media OK. they are fake news outlets created by leftists Democrats party to caused confusion and conflicts.
whit political activists disguised as journalists
Re: Republicans Rejects Resolution Acknowledging Joe Biden As President-elect by Johnnyessence(m): 1:42pm On Dec 10, 2020
dometome:
whit political activists disguised as journalists
lol, I stop watching and reading the main stream media news outlets niii. then I know huge fact on electoral frauds perpetrated by the leftist democrats party.

1 Like

Re: Republicans Rejects Resolution Acknowledging Joe Biden As President-elect by dometome: 1:42pm On Dec 10, 2020
bjtinz:

Depressed ke? Hope you don't mistake me for your pathetic shelves.

Filthy deplorables. angry
I am proudly a deplorable. One question. Why hasn't Calamity Harris resigned from the Senate? On November 16 2008, the then senator Barak Obama resigned from the Senate after being proclaimed president. Unfortunately his regime is the most disastrous of all.

2 Likes

Re: Republicans Rejects Resolution Acknowledging Joe Biden As President-elect by Valkrie: 2:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
dometome:
I am proudly a deplorable. One question. Why hasn't Calamity Harris resigned from the Senate? On November 16 2008, the then senator Barak Obama resigned from the Senate after being proclaimed president. Unfortunately his regime is the most disastrous of all.

She and sleepy Joe played bet9ja and awaiting the result...Like they say nothing is sure in betting so she need to be cautious make she no go loose double...!!

1 Like

Re: Republicans Rejects Resolution Acknowledging Joe Biden As President-elect by Fhemmmy: 2:57pm On Dec 10, 2020
dometome:
they are everywhere

Show me just 3 evidences . . . .I am not a fan of they are everywhere when you are NOT able to proof something in the court of law

2 Likes

Re: Republicans Rejects Resolution Acknowledging Joe Biden As President-elect by Fhemmmy: 3:00pm On Dec 10, 2020
It is so pathetic that even in Nigeria where fraudulent election are so glaring, all these noisemakers are not able to say whack . . . . .But can cry me a river in an election of a free world . . . .No wonder trump called Nigeria a shit hole because all of a sudden, my people refuse to reason with their head.
I am off this thread where people talk but can NOT point to just one evidence . . . .Please DO NOT quote me again, i like and prefer to debate with adults

3 Likes

Re: Republicans Rejects Resolution Acknowledging Joe Biden As President-elect by Fhemmmy: 3:06pm On Dec 10, 2020
Johnnyessence:

I started following you based on your agricultural business and ideas BUT since i have noticed that you now think without using a brain, i will have to stop following someone like you . . . There are evidences according to you, show me the evidences, please show me just ONE . . . .What your "lord" has been crying over was that he was leading and all of a sudden, Biden caught up, it shows to me that it only takes people without a brain to follow such thinker . . . .He has been in courts with hundreds of allegations which he has only WON one and that one has nothing to with fraud but instead it was something that has to do with late votes . . . . . .Mind you, even the supreme judge that he selected denied him audience, how pathetic can it be before you open your eyes, let me even ask you about the media, which media are you watching when you have NO electricity? Bros, please DO NOT quote me anymore because it is obvious you have lost your sense of reasoning and judgement . . . .Take care and be safe.

3 Likes

Re: Republicans Rejects Resolution Acknowledging Joe Biden As President-elect by dometome: 3:35pm On Dec 10, 2020
Valkrie:

She and sleepy Joe played bet9ja and awaiting the result...Like they say nothing is sure in betting so she need to be cautious make she no go loose double...!!
exactly
Re: Republicans Rejects Resolution Acknowledging Joe Biden As President-elect by dometome: 3:59pm On Dec 10, 2020
Fhemmmy:

Show me just 3 evidences . . . .I am not a fan of they are everywhere when you are NOT able to proof something in the court of law
What is dominion software people hiding? The Michigan state Senate has summoned them, they refused to answer the call, now the Michigan state Senate has warned then that after this call, they will use a subpoena. What are the Dominion people hiding.

2. In Fulton county, the biggest county in Georgia, how can one explain the fact that the people in the vote counting place, StateFarm Arena, kicked the observers out, at 22:30h, then waited till 11:30h, then pulled several big suitcases from under the table, that table was wholly covered with a black table cloth, and they began counting the votes without observers, and the chart shows that Trump was comfortably leading before that incident. When people came back Biden votes spiked very high and he was leading. But little did they know that cameras where watching. BTW they said there was a pipe that burst in the StateFarm Arena toilet, so that was the excuse they gave in other to kick observers out. Even ABC and CNN reported this pipe burst thing on November 3. Yes I watched it corocoro. But it is clear that there was absolutely no pipe burst. It was all a lie, in other to do ballot stuffing.

3. All these affidavits people are providing are used as evidences because they signed it with risk of going to prison if they are lying. Ask any U.S. lawyer. I don't know for Nigeria but that is how it is, in the U.S.
4. In Philly, Pa. The Democrats vote workers kicked out Republican observers, but the hall had glass walls, so you could see what was going on inside, but they then used big plywood to block the views of thhe observers that they kicked out. What where they hiding? We saw it on video.

These are just a few. There are many more.
Even Texas has sued the Michigan, Pennsylvania, Georgia and Arizona States for tampering with the electoral process. And 19 or 18 other states joined in the lawsuit. Directly to the US Supreme Court.

In Michigan, the USPS was instructing poll workers to backdate ballots. Because according to the law, any ballit received after 2p:00pm is invalid.

Oh my God. This is worse than Nigeria.

I am not afraid of Trump loosing, but it shouldn't be stolen.
Re: Republicans Rejects Resolution Acknowledging Joe Biden As President-elect by Johnnyessence(m): 4:08pm On Dec 10, 2020
Fhemmmy:

I started following you based on your agricultural business and ideas BUT since i have noticed that you now think without using a brain, i will have to stop following someone like you . . . There are evidences according to you, show me the evidences, please show me just ONE . . . .What your "lord" has been crying over was that he was leading and all of a sudden, Biden caught up, it shows to me that it only takes people without a brain to follow such thinker . . . .He has been in courts with hundreds of allegations which he has only WON one and that one has nothing to with fraud but instead it was something that has to do with late votes . . . . . .Mind you, even the supreme judge that he selected denied him audience, how pathetic can it be before you open your eyes, let me even ask you about the media, which media are you watching when you have NO electricity? Bros, please DO NOT quote me anymore because it is obvious you have lost your sense of reasoning and judgement . . . .Take care and be safe.
stop been sarcastic here, someone has reply you on that. much electoral fraud evidence perpetrated by the leftist democrats party. you stop watching or reading the main stream media news outlets. they are deadly. they caused conflict, confusion, lies and propaganda. huge evidence with videos is online to read. check newsmax, theblazetv or the blaze online newspaper. check thegatewaypundit online newspaper too including theepochtimes online newspaper. the evidence is much. these news outlets report it as it is. you stop trolling me here. stop asking foolish questions OK. check the news outlets I listed here. check them on Twitter and Facebook for more updates.

(1) (Reply)

Married Ghanaian Politician, Mrs. Ursula Owusu-ekuful Sits On A Colleague's Lap / Trump’s New Blog Is A Flop On Social Media, Data Shows / Doomsday/Apocalypse Counter Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.