Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,087 members, 7,852,686 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:12 AM

Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly (63898 Views)

Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly / Timaya Reacts To Runtown's Ban From USA / Afia Schwarzenegger Agrees That She Is 'Ugly' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by Yobii(m): 2:59pm On Dec 09, 2020
Booked
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by Dracking(m): 2:59pm On Dec 09, 2020
greymiles:
It’s true sha
But the girl go get mad pvssy for under
Na this type of girls dey get big clit
and also pink pussy

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by Redhot111(m): 2:59pm On Dec 09, 2020
Omo na him choice.

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by PHijo(m): 2:59pm On Dec 09, 2020
If anyone is ugly it is the being that goes by the tag, Speedy

4 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by Sijo01(f): 2:59pm On Dec 09, 2020
Pot calling kettle black

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by Sheriman(m): 3:00pm On Dec 09, 2020
Wahaala for those guys who get ugly girlfriends

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by PatAnselm(m): 3:00pm On Dec 09, 2020
Lmao�� this one too find trouble...
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by chukkystar(m): 3:00pm On Dec 09, 2020
She isn't Ugly, she's a Model, that's her Brand with short hair.. Melanin poping...

11 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by ClassicMan202(m): 3:01pm On Dec 09, 2020
Tell him the truth jare
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by loosecanon50(m): 3:01pm On Dec 09, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Speed darlington is a pussy ass niggarr

Boss, I wan follow you reason one level like dat unto street

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by Jimiyung(m): 3:02pm On Dec 09, 2020
At least, he has a girlfriend. Your girlfriend is your palm

4 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by laborious(m): 3:02pm On Dec 09, 2020
Most truth comes from mad men!

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by Redhot111(m): 3:03pm On Dec 09, 2020
blinking001:
Shots fired. Nobody should come and tell us that beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder because that girl is truly ugly.

So he should leave what he thinks beauty is and start running after your idea of beauty right? Please run away from here joor

11 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by JoeEeL(m): 3:03pm On Dec 09, 2020
This guy talks too much.

I watched one of his interviews with Jude Okoye during the Cynthia Morgan debacle.

I nearly puked. Dude too dey beh. Too dey talk. Too dey fronting. Can't contain emotions. At some point, even Jude Okoye was baffled at his childish composure. What a human!

Runtown is a man of class. I'm 95% sure Runtown will feed him no reply.

8 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by BanevsJoker(m): 3:07pm On Dec 09, 2020
kendrick93:
His baby mama is from the US
Then I don't get it at all. Wetin him dey find?
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by TheDestroyer: 3:08pm On Dec 09, 2020
igbo people and loose mouth. No wonder they keep getting their skull smashed grin

2 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by Rahkman: 3:10pm On Dec 09, 2020
Haha she resemble lupita nyongo die

3 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by Debra911(f): 3:10pm On Dec 09, 2020
This guy worwor,

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by tfash96(m): 3:11pm On Dec 09, 2020
No single lie here.. Let's be frank.. Peradventure she partook in Runtown's success and has been with him during the test of time.. That's why Runtown needed not to disappoint her

Afterall beauty doesn't matter in a relationship.. For me now as long as you're Dorathy when it comes to breast to hell with beauty.. We meeuve

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by ponziponzi(m): 3:14pm On Dec 09, 2020
BanevsJoker:

Then I don't get it at all. Wetin him dey find?

I don’t get what you guys are talking about. That girl is the world’s #1 model 2019.

6 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by Silentgroper(m): 3:14pm On Dec 09, 2020
MajesticKris:
Hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha

This one LOUD OHHH!!!
U need to be in a nut house.

4 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by Runtown07: 3:15pm On Dec 09, 2020
Speed darlington or what ever you called yourself you are a mumu man., how can you call God's creature ugly., you are insane. Mind you., you can never be in the same level or page with runtown in every capacity. Talking about ugliness, have u take enough time to examine and look yourself very well., u are more than been a ugly homo- sapien., idiot.

4 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by BanevsJoker(m): 3:19pm On Dec 09, 2020
ponziponzi:

I don’t get what you guys are talking about. That girl is the world’s #1 model 2019.
That's not Alek Wek. Besides Alek Wek is 43 and married...and old.
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by demefaboy(m): 3:20pm On Dec 09, 2020
I don't like slim girls but Adut Akech is not ugly

3 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by donPhill(m): 3:21pm On Dec 09, 2020
greymiles:
It’s true sha
But the girl go get mad pvssy for under
Na this type of girls dey get big clit
NA RUNTOWN SABI WETIN KEEP AM THERE NA, SPEED JUST DE RUN HIM MOUTH

2 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by kondogbia(m): 3:21pm On Dec 09, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Speed darlington is a pussy ass niggarr
No woman is ugly
That is why beauty pageant don't pull crowd that much any longer..
It seems stupid selecting a particular woman out of millions to say she is the most beautiful
Because if everyone is given the chance to choose the most beautiful girl then each girl on planet earth will be some one else's most beautiful girl
see them looking for female likes and praise
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by ProphetofOdin: 3:22pm On Dec 09, 2020
Akech Adut is beautiful, Imagine how beautiful she looks without wig, Compared to the so called speed darlington. Opposite of 'useful' people everywhere.

6 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by Chisaedhor: 3:22pm On Dec 09, 2020
Lol

When we said it here them won kill us angry

Shey another person don talk am
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by UndauntedYOCA(f): 3:22pm On Dec 09, 2020
How can anyone say Adut is ugly? Black, sleek and dark chocolatey Adut! I like speedy but bangdadang is just running mouth here!

3 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by faithfull18(f): 3:22pm On Dec 09, 2020
crackhouse:
She's fucgly
Show your pics, let's see. Because she isn't light in complexion or decked under artificials right?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ojuolape Asuquo: Our Son Was Born Blind - Cobham's Asuquo's Wife / Mercy Eke Meets Laycon For The First Time (Video) / Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.