Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,481 members, 7,846,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:05 AM

Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly (63876 Views)

Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly / Timaya Reacts To Runtown's Ban From USA / Afia Schwarzenegger Agrees That She Is 'Ugly' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by rezzy: 4:11pm On Dec 09, 2020
Mrviktor:
Speedy doesn't have an Instagram account.

He has
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by Revolva(m): 4:12pm On Dec 09, 2020
Speed na mumu ..always looking for trouble

He is now a blogger ...now looking for every avenue to cash out hahaha
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by mejai(m): 4:13pm On Dec 09, 2020
Speed Darlington grin grin
What a striking resemblance!

2 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by pegix(m): 4:14pm On Dec 09, 2020
D gyal get as he be sha grin
But the other guy speedo or wateva
I haven't even abt hear him b4 embarassed
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by Odion2016(m): 4:15pm On Dec 09, 2020
[quote author=greymiles post=96895692]It’s true sha
But the girl go get mad pvssy for under
Na this type of girls dey get big clit[/quot

Her mad pussy or big clit is not enuff reason to sacrifice my children's physical attributes ..lol..Just joking anyways..We are all wonderfully and fearfully created...
Nd las las,,beauty na for d beholders eyes..!!
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by twutin1: 4:20pm On Dec 09, 2020
TheDestroyer:
igbo people and loose mouth. No wonder they keep getting their skull smashed grin

Then Yorubas come to mine them as they usually do. Skull miners
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by rali123(f): 4:20pm On Dec 09, 2020
Speed is mad, imagine...
The babe is very fine. kiss
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by laiperi: 4:21pm On Dec 09, 2020
Africa brain has been eaten, all that is left is colomentality. That is why they glorify mix children from anywhere, on major cities from children of Arab , beggars, children of sailors after one night stand and bleached skins.

kenzysmith:
Because she no bleach abi? black man mentality no Wonder we always be slave to whites because we worship anything yellow I no blame girls wet dey bleach na our men they cause am. oga nothing remain for ur head again go wash am for river
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by TheDestroyer: 4:26pm On Dec 09, 2020
Yes nah grin
twutin1:

Then Yorubas come to mine them as they usually do. Skull miners
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by gr8child(m): 4:26pm On Dec 09, 2020
Did Amber Rose look like a boy?
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 09, 2020
Gwan2:
The time I discovered this nigg.a is asking for $25 roughly 12,000 naira from anybody that wants to follow his new instagram account, I understood how serious his illness is.
I love the way he has been sent to oblivion by most blog constantly ignoring him except nairaland.
That was his fake acct with a verified page, he had to make a video begging instagram and even showed evidences.
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 09, 2020
Rugaria:

Goan sit down in a gutter.. jobless mofo. Go and tell any Igbo boy around you that he's insecure and watch that your ewedu mouth smashed to smithereens..

grin insecure people usually respond to statements with violence... At the end of the day he'd have his lights knocked out by a better man. Fvck off
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by ElonMosque(m): 4:36pm On Dec 09, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Speed darlington is a pussy ass niggarr
No woman is ugly
That is why beauty pageant don't pull crowd that much any longer..
It seems stupid selecting a particular woman out of millions to say she is the most beautiful
Because if everyone is given the chance to choose the most beautiful girl then each girl on planet earth will be some one else's most beautiful girl

Ah!! Your best post yet grin grin
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by Oluwaseun2020(m): 4:40pm On Dec 09, 2020
beauty for me is godly girl..who has the spirit of God inside her burning with fire and love for God. ..
This guy observations is what lead many men into the hand of a bad woman who end up destroying them.
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by cooooooks(m): 4:42pm On Dec 09, 2020
The girl is not ugly.

If he went near the girl, she would laugh.

Continue dating your hand.
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by twutin1: 4:43pm On Dec 09, 2020
TheDestroyer:
Yes nah grin
And abokis top it off by eating it. Cannibalistic tribe.

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by knowledgeable: 4:44pm On Dec 09, 2020
crackhouse:
She's fucgly

As a Nigerian, I will take our African South Sudanese Queens before most of our real ugly girls. If you guys really understand elegance + beauty, South Sudanese girls have it, and in time most Africans will come to find out. Runtown is a handsome dude who understands beauty + elegance and some other white guys who cherish these exotic South Sudanese Chicks.
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by Fredsabie: 4:44pm On Dec 09, 2020
900warriorz:
Should we tell Uncle Akpi? grin

Coz some people use to say he worwor grin with him wide mouth like torn pant

��� Speed Darlington or motormouth wanking gorilla needs to STFU!
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by Jefferyhi86(m): 4:45pm On Dec 09, 2020
cheesy grin cheesy ;Dnigga ur dam right
greymiles:
It’s true sha
But the girl go get mad pvssy for under
Na this type of girls dey get big clit
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by Raychee(f): 4:45pm On Dec 09, 2020
How is she ugly?? She's not

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by Hassanmaye(m): 4:47pm On Dec 09, 2020
MajesticKris:
Hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha

This one LOUD OHHH!!!
Wickedness grin
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by Samorobo2: 4:49pm On Dec 09, 2020
Lol.thos is actually very ironic and stupid...speed Darlington wey worwor pass anything has the temerity to call someone else's woman ugly...lol wonders shall never end...
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by ponziponzi(m): 4:53pm On Dec 09, 2020
BanevsJoker:

That's not Alek Wek. Besides Alek Wek is 43 and married...and old.

That's Adut
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adut_Akech

Model of the Year:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fashion_Awards#2019_awards
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:56pm On Dec 09, 2020
Leave another guy babe alone, she nor fine for eyes nor mean say the gal nor fine for her bobo side. Which kind mumu talk you come talk nah? Guy please stay in your lane.
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by Samorobo2: 4:58pm On Dec 09, 2020
xscoffy:
If you understand that line "I have been in love with my hands for the past 11 months"… there is no way ur making heaven..

I get it grin grin soapy fellas grin
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by Ademoore07(m): 5:01pm On Dec 09, 2020
osamz007:

FAILED COMEDY CAREER

FAILED MUSIC CAREER

"That girl for the corner, tell somebody make they call am o
Way she dey whine am, I see fire for her body o"

my jam that year
And if u follow me go na enjoyment go kill am ooo. (Mad over u)
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by Samorobo2: 5:01pm On Dec 09, 2020
laiperi:
Africa brain has been eaten, all that is left is colomentality. That is why they glorify mix children from anywhere, on major cities from children of Arab , beggars, children of sailors after one night stand and bleached skins.

Just too much for me this evening grin grin grin
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 09, 2020
Samorobo2:

I get it grin grin soapy fellas grin

Must you say everything in public? Dey calm down.
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by pelumi67(m): 5:14pm On Dec 09, 2020
atilla:
Pretty boy speedy shouldnt be one to comment about peoples looks

Don't mind the weyrey speedometer or wetin hin dey call himself
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by ArinzeAnthony03: 5:20pm On Dec 09, 2020
Call a spade a spade, she no fine but see who day talk say another no fine. Chai, Nigerians self
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by sugarsoul(m): 5:23pm On Dec 09, 2020
This one speed Darlington is saying he's been in love with his hands for 11 months, can we comfortably say baba dey jo soapy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot With His Kids / Efe: 'I Been Dey Feel Marvis But E Dey Unfortunate Say Im Get Boyfriend' (video) / Ojuolape Asuquo: Our Son Was Born Blind - Cobham's Asuquo's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.