Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

This Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World(photos) (4933 Views)

Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty / Emerald Iruobe, Waje's Daughter, Has Grown Into A Beautiful Woman / Femi Adebayo Dressed As A Beautiful Woman On Set, Funke Akindele Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World(photos) by ViralStories: 1:52pm On Dec 09, 2020

Re: This Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World(photos) by ProfessorBerlin(m): 2:54pm On Dec 09, 2020
who be the bastard wey dey give the award

9 Likes

Re: This Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World(photos) by Kiddogarcia(m): 3:05pm On Dec 09, 2020
She's beautiful tho

1 Like

Re: This Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World(photos) by Enceladus(m): 4:36pm On Dec 09, 2020
You mean the most intelligent woman? Is this not Marilyn ?? Naija bloggers sha...

1 Like

Re: This Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World(photos) by SavageResponse(m): 5:34pm On Dec 09, 2020
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World(photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2020
Enceladus:
You mean the most intelligent woman? Is this not Marilyn ?? Naija bloggers sha...

That's Bella Hadid and she is indeed the most beautiful because she is said to have the most perfect face.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World(photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:20pm On Dec 09, 2020
Stanl3y:

That's Bella Hadid and she is indeed the most beautiful because she is said to have the most perfect face.
So other women doesn't have perfect face abi? if I knack you plank for head ehn..

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World(photos) by Ayo2004: 9:05pm On Dec 09, 2020
Stanl3y:

Whoever said so deserves three solid knocks on the head...bella kor,bose ni

Radarada grin

1 Like

Re: This Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World(photos) by lenghtinny(m): 9:12pm On Dec 09, 2020
Stanl3y:

How did you dumbos come up with the sentence "perfect face"

E be like say dem use your brain lick draw soup

1 Like

Re: This Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World(photos) by Netanya(f): 9:18pm On Dec 09, 2020
Yh , when I saw the list , I noticed they were all celebrities . The coordinators need to stop that method 'cos if not , then it should be "Supposed Most Beautiful Celebrity" .
Re: This Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World(photos) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 09, 2020
lenghtinny:

How did you dumbos come up with the sentence "perfect face"

E be like say dem use your brain lick draw soup

You're just being ignorant. A little Google search about what i wrote up there would help make things understandable for you.
Re: This Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World(photos) by Bahamas95(m): 12:59am On Dec 10, 2020
I thought they said it's Angelina Jolie?

I wonder who dey give these awards.

Re: This Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World(photos) by YungMillionaire: 2:50am On Dec 10, 2020
Come to Ughelli, I will show you gals that are 10 times finer with no make up or bleach.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World(photos) by Nobody: 5:15am On Dec 10, 2020
SavageResponse:
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder
Handsomeness is in whose hand? undecided
Re: This Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World(photos) by Gift96: 7:49am On Dec 10, 2020
there many women who are beautiful but it's the few that comes out to contest are consided. there over 1 billon women who looks better than Bella hadid but doesn't need people's validation to be crowned a beauty queen.
true beauty is on the inside

1 Like

Re: This Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World(photos) by lenghtinny(m): 8:32am On Dec 10, 2020
Stanl3y:

You're just being ignorant. A little Google search about what i wrote up there would help make things understandable for you.
I don’t need to google search to confirm your stupidity.....

1 Like

Re: This Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World(photos) by lenghtinny(m): 8:33am On Dec 10, 2020
Gift96:
there many women who are beautiful but it's the few that comes out to contest are consided. there over 1 billon women who looks better than Bella hadid but doesn't need people's validation to be crowned a beauty queen.
true beauty is on the inside
No mind dem.....

Perfect face ko, imperfect butt ni

1 Like

Re: This Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World(photos) by Dayoebe(m): 10:50am On Dec 10, 2020
WTF!
Re: This Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World(photos) by oz4real83(m): 12:30pm On Dec 10, 2020
It is in the Modeling world that she is recognised, not in the pageantry world. She is an international model, she has never competed in the "Miss World" beauty competition. OP is mis-informing people with this inaccurate post.

(1) (Reply)

Gabriel Afolayan Welcomes Twins With Sidechick Amidst Divorce From Wife / Big Disgrace: See What Happens To Fela’s Daughter On Stage / Big Girl Caught In S*x Scandal Few Days To Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.