Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,192 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty (71921 Views)

Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album / Bella Hadid Puts Her Boobs On Display As She Goes Braless In New Photos / Emerald Iruobe, Waje's Daughter, Has Grown Into A Beautiful Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by Thickmatchcom: 7:19am On Oct 17, 2019
Bella Hadid has been named as the most beautiful woman in the world, according to the ‘Golden Ratio of Beauty’.

The 23-year-old was found to be a 94 per cent match to the ratio, a mathematical equation known as Beauty Phi devised by the ancient Greeks.

In second place was Beyoncé was who was a 92.44 per cent match, and taking third place was Amber Heard with 91.85 per cent.

Ariana Grande came in 4th place with 91.81% and Taylor Swift round up the top 5 with 91.64%. The overall top 10 most beautiful women according to the Golden Ratio of Beauty Phi included: .Kate Moss (91.05%); Scarlett Johansson (90.91%); Natalie Portman (90.51%); Katy Perry (90.08%); and Cara Delevingne (89.99%).

They calculated the perfect face shape, including the size and position of the lips, nose, chin and jawline with Bella’s features most closely matching the ideal ratio. The top ten list was compiled by a Harley Street clinic surgeon, Dr Julian De Silva, who used digital facial mapping to see how modern celebs matched up.

Bella came out on top with a 94.35 per cent match, although her sister, fellow supermodel Gigi Hadid, 24, failed to make the top ten.

“Bella Hadid was the clear winner when all elements of the face were measured for physical perfection. She had the highest overall reading for her chin which, with a score of 99.7%, is only 0.3% away from being the perfect shape.

Bella also came second behind Scarlett Johansson for the positioning of her eyes. Beyoncé ran her a close second, scoring the highest marks for the shape of her face (99.6%) and getting very high scores for her eyes, brow area and lips,” Dr. De Silva said.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/10139459/bella-hadid-most-beautiful-woman-world-beauty-phi-face-perfect/amp/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by densiks: 7:29am On Oct 17, 2019
Correct analysis smiley

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by engrfaruq(m): 7:29am On Oct 17, 2019
Still searching for the beauty... Let us see her shape first, before you give us one shapeless woman as most beautiful

Modified

With this shape, she cannot pass for the most beautiful girl in my village

331 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by AverageAnnie(f): 7:34am On Oct 17, 2019
biased list... What happened to pure Africans?? Ini Edo has a finer face structure than these ones.

215 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by godofuck231: 7:35am On Oct 17, 2019
Mrs Carter wins anywhere , tell the Bella make she smile na , oyibo with their bad dentition

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by FarahAideed: 7:38am On Oct 17, 2019
Bella Hadid has a good face shape

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by majamajic(m): 7:49am On Oct 17, 2019
AverageAnnie:
biased list... What happened to pure Africans?? Ini Edo has a finer face structure than these ones.

ini Edo

u should have called yourself instead !!

155 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by Johntitus: 8:17am On Oct 17, 2019
Her face looks like someone that recently visited a panel beater. I'm sorry to say, she ain't worth the title.

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by 11thGoldTREE: 9:11am On Oct 17, 2019
AverageAnnie:
I'll pick Mamagee3 over her anyday

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by Fweshspice(m): 9:14am On Oct 17, 2019
Tarrh.. My GF Fine pass her by far

Oh My Nneka Baby!!! kiss kiss

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by jayjay2609: 10:31am On Oct 17, 2019
AverageAnnie:

Even you fine pass Ini Edo...

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by Gadafii: 11:04am On Oct 17, 2019
nkechi, 21 years old with out make up wey her mama dey sell akpu and draw soup fine pass these two silicon
-filled celebrities

sadia nko, her mama dey sell ewa agayin with red oil sauce, she go beat them handsome both in beauty and body structure

what of joy.. that calabar geh wey her mama dey use periwinkle attack vegetable soups.. Aisha sef dey there...all of these girls fine pass beyonce naturally

127 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by Onecutetivboi(m): 11:07am On Oct 17, 2019
RubbISH

My bae fine pass all of them
Just because na celeb them be.
We've gat lots(millions) of ladies that are more pretty.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by olatilldend: 11:09am On Oct 17, 2019
The beautiful ones are not yet born.

Gold is never found in the open, diamond is found in the deep.

Hawking wares on the streets of Lagos as well as numerous ghettos across the world, you'll find girls more beautiful than all these assembled plastics.

Irony of life.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by Oduduwa707: 12:04pm On Oct 17, 2019
olatilldend:
The beautiful ones are not yet born.

Gold is never found in the open, diamond is found in the deep.

Hawking wares on the streets of Lagos as well as numerous ghettos across the world, you'll find girls more beautiful than all these assembled plastics.

Irony of life.

Sir, my utmost respect for you indeed! I've always have exactly the same notion. God bless you! cool

17 Likes

Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:18pm On Oct 17, 2019
Gadafii:
nkechi, 21 years old with out make up wey her mama dey sell akpu and draw soup fine pass these two silicon
-filled celebrities

sadia nko, her mama dey sell ewa agayin with red oil sauce, she go beat them handsome both in beauty and body structure

what of joy.. that calabar geh wey her mama dey use periwinkle attack vegetable soups.. Aisha sef dey there...all of these girls fine pass beyonce naturally

VG

Chai!! This badt gan

2 Likes

Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:20pm On Oct 17, 2019
I use to think that Kim Kardashian is more beautiful than Beyoncé.
I don't want to mention Aisha Buhari or Turai Yar'Adua

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by MZEE01: 12:21pm On Oct 17, 2019
ok
Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by SenecaTheYonger: 12:22pm On Oct 17, 2019
The Golden ratio. Mathematical equation that defines beauty in animate and inanimate object. The equation Apple use to build their phones, and what most super car manufactuer and achitects rely on.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by sylve11: 12:22pm On Oct 17, 2019
In niegria, we don't measure beauty with the stats above. so far face round and full like pof pof, the person fine. grin cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by sotall(m): 12:22pm On Oct 17, 2019
undecided undecided
Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by naijadrivablog: 12:22pm On Oct 17, 2019
Both are not that beautiful.

Being biased won't let them choose Africans.

Monalisa (nee) Chinda is more beautiful than both of them combined

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by lyriclekidd(m): 12:22pm On Oct 17, 2019
Ok
Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by realestniggah: 12:22pm On Oct 17, 2019
Absolutely rubbish.

Modupe in my street is finer than her..

At the end of the day beauty is in the eye of the beholder

9 Likes

Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by banom(m): 12:23pm On Oct 17, 2019
My girlfriend is far more beautiful than this model
Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by lyriclekidd(m): 12:23pm On Oct 17, 2019
sylve11:
In niegria, we don't measure beauty with the stats above. so far face round and full like pof pof, the person fine. grin cool

And make the person fair too. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by A305: 12:23pm On Oct 17, 2019
Uh ho! They robbed my girl Taylor swift again for this recognition. Taylor swift is just too gorgeous. A perfect symmetrical face for a girl.

Beyonce use to be number one since like 2010 or so beating Jenifer lopez at the time. Ever since I was thinking my Taylor Swift will be recognized but nope. Instead, It's Bella. I would even prefer Ariana to Bella. Anyways, Beyonce and Taylor still rocks anyday, I'm even saying Beyonce because she's black and a queen but Taylor Swift is a doll. See a CHEAP deal auto mobil down below.

1 Like

Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by Pain(m): 12:23pm On Oct 17, 2019
How much did she pay for this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by Prettiedame: 12:23pm On Oct 17, 2019
Aisha Buhari is more beautiful than both

8 Likes

Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by sylve11: 12:24pm On Oct 17, 2019
AverageAnnie:

are you for real? see wetin i dey talk? grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked grin grin cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fans Blast Mercy Aigbe For Her Swimsuit Photos / Cossy Orjiakor Travells To Germany, Drives Germans Crazy (video 18+) / Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.