Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Ugly Stars - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ugly Stars (17497 Views)

Fan Calls Kate Henshaw 'Ugly', She Calls Him 'Chimpanzee ' / These 4 Nigerian Stars Are Having A Party; Whose Own Will You Show Up For? / Photo: Abeg, Who Mumu Pass Between These Nollywood Stars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugly Stars by Freewilly(f): 1:15am On Jul 09, 2007
@ SMC.

Good job girl friend, I love the way you sticking it to that pig aka "market woman" that girl has gotten into it with half the population on NL. The worst thing is that she can't even complete a simple sentence in English even if her misarable life depended on it. Most of the time she has someone else typing for her.

Oh well Smc, just ignore her for now dear, I think you did a good Job putting her in her place grin
Re: Ugly Stars by tafari(m): 1:23am On Jul 09, 2007
make una leave my 'girl' alone o grin grin grin
Re: Ugly Stars by OmoEko1(f): 1:42am On Jul 09, 2007
Both of you are waste of every and anything good

Freewilly u have no identity

SMC u have lost urs

So please, go find something useful to do with ur useless life, I have no time for nimcompoops.!!!!!Get lost monkeys angry angry
Re: Ugly Stars by Freewilly(f): 1:50am On Jul 09, 2007
Omo Eko:

Both of you are waste of every and anything good

Freewilly u have no identity

SMC u have lost urs

So please, go find something useful to do with your useless life, I have no time for nimcompoops.!!!!!Get lost monkeys angry angry

Lmfao grin grin grin
Re: Ugly Stars by OmoEko1(f): 2:01am On Jul 09, 2007
Freewilly:

@ SMC.

Good job girl friend, I love the way you sticking it to that pig aka "market woman" that girl has gotten into it with half the population on Nairaland. The worst thing is that she can't even complete a simple sentence in English even if her misarable life depended on it. Most of the time she has someone else typing for her.

Oh well Smc, just ignore her for now dear, I think you did a good Job putting her in her place grin

Freewilly are u looking for a pussy suck from SMC??

You two Lesbians shall surely rot in hell.

You freewilly aka freepussy you have infested all the little boys in your project block with your many diseases, now u are trying to do so online?

ROFLMAO cheesy cheesy
Re: Ugly Stars by k0be: 2:03am On Jul 09, 2007
Don't mind freewilly.  It is as a result of the many years of abuse she suffered in the hands of her father as a child.  Why else do you think her username is 'Frewilly'? Willy is her daddy's name. The task force locked his as$ up after finding out what he did to her. .She has a certain fondness for anything involving sex, or women.  That's how she went about following ghettochyk all over the place as if she wants to suck her kitten dry.
It's an hobby for her, I just hope in time she can practice dicK sucking so she can pounce on mine.
Re: Ugly Stars by OmoEko1(f): 2:06am On Jul 09, 2007
k0be:

Don't mind freewilly. It is as a result of the many years of abuse she suffered in the hands of her father as a child. She has a certain fondness for anything involving sex, or women. That's how she went about following ghettochyk all over the place as if she wants to suck her kitten dry.
It's an hobby for her, I just hope in time she can practice dicK sucking so she can pounce on mine.
laughing and rolling on the floorouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, i can't stop laughing cheesy cheesy cheesy. damn u are so mean cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ugly Stars by mrferlie(m): 2:20am On Jul 09, 2007
you are a potato and tomato.
Re: Ugly Stars by SMC(f): 11:43am On Jul 09, 2007
@ Omo Eko,

ROFLMAO. You are lost in your vocation, you really should be a court jester. I see that having a limited vocabulary at your disposal, you have decided to go down the swearing and profanity route. Awwww have we rattled you that bad? LOL grin grin grin You keep saying you have no time, yet you are here an awful lot. GET BACK TO WORK.

@Freewilly, Thanks mate. I can assure you that after dealing with her this way, that ignoramus a.k.a Omo Eko, would think twice before spewing trash from her sewer infested gob in the future.
Re: Ugly Stars by angel101(f): 3:33pm On Jul 09, 2007
@topic
Seal
Zack Orji
Re: Ugly Stars by SMC(f): 5:08pm On Jul 09, 2007
angel101:

@topic
Seal
Zack Orji

Zach Orji? Never thought of him as ugly. LOL. . . Maybe na im biabia dey cause am tongue
Re: Ugly Stars by Islander(f): 5:26pm On Jul 09, 2007
k0be:

Don't mind freewilly. It is as a result of the many years of abuse she suffered in the hands of her father as a child. Why else do you think her username is 'Frewilly'? Willy is her daddy's name. The task force locked his as$ up after finding out what he did to her. .She has a certain fondness for anything involving sex, or women. That's how she went about following ghettochyk all over the place as if she wants to suck her kitten dry.

ROFLMSAO,
Anyway, Sigmund Freud did create a method of therapy for such, cheesy

@topic,
We are all beautiful in the eyes of the creator.
Re: Ugly Stars by OmoEko1(f): 7:43pm On Jul 09, 2007
SMC- senseless moronic coward

No one rattles Omo Eko dummy, and Yes you both are mates, "sucking" "licking" mates,you have no identity, misery loves company. Moi(Omo Eko) is no refugee like yourself. My major is Economics not Social Science,so I cannot help either of you lost souls, why not try Jesus!!! wink
Re: Ugly Stars by OmoEko1(f): 7:45pm On Jul 09, 2007
Islander:

ROFLMSAO,
Anyway, Sigmund Freud did create a method of therapy for such, cheesy

LOL u dey craze cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy but still love u tongue
Re: Ugly Stars by SMC(f): 9:47pm On Jul 09, 2007
Omo Eko:

SMC- senseless moronic coward

No one rattles Omo Eko dummy, and Yes you both are mates, "sucking" "licking" mates,you have no identity, misery loves company. Moi(Omo Eko) is no refugee like yourself. My major is Economics not Social Science,so I cannot help either of you lost souls, why not try Jesus!!! wink

LOL, I see you have been swotting with a dictionary. It took you [a whole slowpoke], three whole days to come up with three words which my initials SMC can be an acronym of. . . That translates to a word a day? WOW!!! How stupid can you be? Your stupidity is mind boggling.

There you go rambling away about majors when it is apparent that you have not seen the four walls of a secondary school talk less of a university. What language do they teach in at your imaginary university? Pidgin English? If I have achieved this much success as I refugee, I thank God o. Maybe you should aspire to be a refugee too, you covetous slowpoke.

P.S. I don't mind being mates with Freewilly (or any reasonable sensible person for that matter), so this is a non-issue.
Re: Ugly Stars by Freewilly(f): 10:36pm On Jul 09, 2007
Thanks for the kind words SMC, I was reading some of that market woman's post a while ago, do you know she tells folks on here that see attends PennStateUniversity grin grin girl I could not stop laughing that day I swear. If Penn state would admit an Illiterate like that then I don't ever want to go to College.
Re: Ugly Stars by SMC(f): 10:45pm On Jul 09, 2007
Freewilly:

Thanks for the kind words SMC, I was reading some of that market woman's post a while ago, do you know she tells folks on here that see attends PennStateUniversity grin grin girl I could not stop laughing that day I swear. If Penn state would admit an Illiterate like that then I don't ever want to go to College.

If she is in any higher educational institution (which I truly doubt), she is probably shagging her way through most lecturers to pass the requisite courses.

What is that person called K0be's beef with you? Or is that the semi-illiterate slowpoke using another ID?
Re: Ugly Stars by Freewilly(f): 11:25pm On Jul 09, 2007
Girl I don't even pay him no mind, just your typical loser seeking attention. I know how to deal with folks like that, I just ignore them and trust me it works.
Re: Ugly Stars by tafari(m): 11:26pm On Jul 09, 2007
Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall inherit the kingdom of Jah.

let there be peace!  cool
Re: Ugly Stars by Freewilly(f): 11:34pm On Jul 09, 2007
tafari:

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall inherit the kingdom of Jah.

let there be peace! cool

I hear you my brother,
Re: Ugly Stars by tafari(m): 11:57pm On Jul 09, 2007
Freewilly:

I hear you my brother,

JAH bless you!
Re: Ugly Stars by OmoEko1(f): 12:05am On Jul 10, 2007
SMC:

LOL, I see you have been swotting with a dictionary. It took you [a whole slowpoke], three whole days to come up with three words which my initials SMC can be an acronym of. . . That translates to a word a day? WOW!!! How stupid can you be? Your stupidity is mind boggling.

There you go rambling away about majors when it is apparent that you have not seen the four walls of a secondary school talk less of a university. What language do they teach in at your imaginary university? Pidgin English? If I have achieved this much success as I refugee, I thank God o. Maybe you should aspire to be a refugee too, you covetous slowpoke.

P.S. I don't mind being mates with Freewilly (or any reasonable sensible person for that matter), so this is a non-issue.
No I wasn't "swotting" with the dictionary. Rather I spent those whole three days attempting to understanding why a "privates carrying man" would want to associate " with a hole licker”, and I came up with the answer, You are both gay one has a hole but really wanted a pole,and the other has a pole but wished it was a hole hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm confusion breeds corrupt minds.

My major and my status are bothering you? LOL cheesy cheesy
Bush will soon get rid of illegals like u and the other jailbait

Omo Eko don reigns supreme
Re: Ugly Stars by rasulua(m): 4:06am On Jul 10, 2007
@ smc nd omo eko
wat is it do want 2 say is wrong wit d both of u,am reli disappointed in d both of u,u shld at least tink mature,plz let dis come 2 an end for GOD SAKE,am pleading.d topic is nice u all gtin it wrong,let it b in peace.

Chamillionaire
Re: Ugly Stars by iyalaje(m): 7:06am On Jul 10, 2007
@smc do'nt worry about chichi81. didn't you see how she started her sentence? I think we have educated her enough. let's open a new page. Ofe bafaji jefun wani ojare. Babasiwa idi e eko ni won obisi o.
Re: Ugly Stars by OmoEko1(f): 2:39pm On Jul 10, 2007
Freewilly:

Time waster Freewilly, free sex, [/b]Please, abeg don't use that as an excuse for not wanting more out of life. So not going to college isn't anything new, You Akatas are known to be lazy, unambitious scums. I suggest that you desist from worrying about which college I attend, and yes I do attend college, something that no one in your miserable family tree has yet to accomplish. angry angry angry angry angry angry

[b]As to you SMC
, you are so depressed and unhappy with your life thus your venomous demeanor. Look around you, everything you have "touched" have turned out to be a disappointment, Maybe you need to look inward and attempt to revamp your entire self healing begins with the individual.
Honestly, I am tired of spending time on nonentities like yourself.
Birds of a feature really flock together

Ladies be aware of the type of men you allow to impregnate you Or else you may end up having to endure a life of parental misery after giving birth to Freewillys and SMCs and that in itself can have disastrous consequences. Now you two useless nappy headed hoes, buzz off, angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Ugly Stars by SMC(f): 7:14pm On Jul 10, 2007
It took THREE WHOLE DAYS to figure out the trash you talked about? shocked. Men, you really are DUMB. Are you sure Suegbe is not your middle name? Your brain is so small and fried that you had to reply to me two different times with a fourteen hour delay in between. Hippos have a faster turnaround period. So tell me, did you spend all that time begging your neighbour to help you construct a semi-lucid reply to Freewilly and I?

By the way, I am really curious to know why a person who is supposed to be busy, enjoys spending so much of the time she does not have to spare with "jobless, useless, nappy headed hoes" [language, language lipsrsealed] like Freewilly and I? LOL

YOU ARE A JOKE AND EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU IS A JOKE FOOL. ROFLMAO

@Iyalaje,
Emi o ma ran awo eni buruku ti won o nife si awa omo oduduwa.  Eje ka ma ba faji wa lo ojare.
Re: Ugly Stars by kulaShaker(f): 7:19pm On Jul 10, 2007
[size=18pt]shut the hell up the pair of you[/size]
Re: Ugly Stars by SMC(f): 7:20pm On Jul 10, 2007
kulaShaker:

[size=18pt]shut the hell up the pair of you[/size]

LOL YES SIR. SHUN SIR tongue
Re: Ugly Stars by trendy(f): 11:35am On Jul 11, 2007
Samuel L Jackson
Re: Ugly Stars by gianni(f): 12:42pm On Jul 11, 2007
Whoopi Goldberg
Re: Ugly Stars by trendy(f): 3:41pm On Jul 11, 2007
lmfao, i forgot that ugly woman
Re: Ugly Stars by SMC(f): 6:20pm On Jul 11, 2007
trendy:

lmfao, i forgot that ugly woman

LOL, Me too. Though I think she can be quite hilarious.

Here's a good one, Venus Williams.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flavour Shares Shirtless Photos From His Studio / Pasuma Wonder Reach D Promise Land / Afrocandy Explained Indecency Films To Her Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.