Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,168 members, 7,845,838 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Nevada Supreme Court Rejects Trump Campaign's Appeal, Affirms Biden's Win - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nevada Supreme Court Rejects Trump Campaign's Appeal, Affirms Biden's Win (19568 Views)

Pence Hits Breaking Point With Trump In Blessing Biden's Win / Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania / UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nevada Supreme Court Rejects Trump Campaign's Appeal, Affirms Biden's Win by azzima(m): 5:59pm On Dec 09, 2020
sanemind5:
Things are getting tough for Oga Chukwuemeka Donatus Trump.
WHY are Igbos ALWAYS picking the losing sides?? Just my observations.....does it have ANYTHING to do with their thinking capacity?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nevada Supreme Court Rejects Trump Campaign's Appeal, Affirms Biden's Win by int0x80(m): 6:00pm On Dec 09, 2020
Openbusiness:
I looked and saw someone that defends the Truth and supports Good against Evil and fights for Light over Darkness ... thank you cool
How would you even know these from Nigeria? Trump is complete opposite of what you said up there.

1 Like

Re: Nevada Supreme Court Rejects Trump Campaign's Appeal, Affirms Biden's Win by HimName: 6:00pm On Dec 09, 2020
Openbusiness:
I looked and saw someone that defends the Truth and supports Good against Evil and fights for Light over Darkness ... thank you cool

See your light. Your second Jesus.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/01/us/politics/trump-lgbt-rights.html

Light indeed.

Oga, worry about ur country and leave America for Americans.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nevada Supreme Court Rejects Trump Campaign's Appeal, Affirms Biden's Win by obama30: 6:03pm On Dec 09, 2020
Ababbio:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/administration/529382-nevada-supreme-court-rejects-trump-campaign-appeal-affirms-biden-win%3famp

This is what we call federation government, a state is grant authority to institute a supreme Court where the supreme Court Justice is final and can't not upturn by supreme Court at Washington.

This supreme Court judges did not take oath of office to favor president but to defend the state Republican constitution.

American federation is Republican.

Nigeria federation is dominant in nature, can Buhari fail to get what he want from CJN he appointment.

But if we practice real federation and democracy he cannot get thing the way he wants all the time.

He refuse to answer the Senate and nothing will happen.

And the authority will expect good behavior from masses
Re: Nevada Supreme Court Rejects Trump Campaign's Appeal, Affirms Biden's Win by int0x80(m): 6:03pm On Dec 09, 2020
planetx:
Joe Biden just picked a black man has his Defence Secretary, but here in Nigeria you have to be a Hausa/Fulani to get any important government position in the most populous black country on earth
Joe Biden is really picking well vast and experienced diverse cabinet members, unlike that stupid orange racist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nevada Supreme Court Rejects Trump Campaign's Appeal, Affirms Biden's Win by int0x80(m): 6:08pm On Dec 09, 2020
Openbusiness:
This matter no need argument anymore. Tomorrow is not far again. The ultimate federal SCOTUS, the final Supreme Court in the United States with 9 Justices will seat on the matter tommorow and whatever they "say" is FINAL! My happiness is that the SCOTUS irrespective of whatever will defend the Constitution. If whatever happened in the 4 Swing States doesn't violate the Constitution, then Biden wins, BUT if as much as 0.1% of the electoral procedures and actions that happened months before the Election date and even on Election day violated the US Constitution, be rest assured it is over for Biden, Trump wins and many people will commit suicide or be assassinated by the Deep State and the leftovers are going to jail for unprecedented Voter Fraud. By tomorrow, we will know where the end game leads to. Simple!
They already struck it out with just a "sentence" Trump is just grifting and making money off his gullible supporters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nevada Supreme Court Rejects Trump Campaign's Appeal, Affirms Biden's Win by azzima(m): 6:10pm On Dec 09, 2020
HOW can you be holding prayer vigil and rally for a President that hasn't made comment about your existence , you are of no value to him because you can't vote from Nnewi. You think a prayer vigil can foster or change GOD'S plan?? That stupid NL Pastor doesn't understand this ...that God's plan has been SOLID from beginning of time! When George Bush was fighting different countries, we thought he was the antichrist, when Obama came out of no where, we thought he was the antichrist, when Mr CHAOS( Trump) became the president, we thought he was the antichrist, now Biden is the antichrist?? Let God's plan be revealed, NO HUMAN interference can change it!!!! So why are Igbos holding rally and vigil if as a Christian, you know that GOD'S plan is SET regardless?? Stupid NL Pastor once called the most un-christian president of USA ( BY speech and actions) " the King Cyrus of our time" . Really the guy that wants to grab women by their pussy??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nevada Supreme Court Rejects Trump Campaign's Appeal, Affirms Biden's Win by criminalmindz: 6:14pm On Dec 09, 2020
Openbusiness:
The fact that Nairaland mods always rush to push all pro-Biden news to front page and push anti-Trump news to front page BUT will not push any pro-Trump news to front page clearly shows that you guys are very biased and not politically neutral.

But it DOESN'T MATTER anyway. As of today, about 10 States and counting have joined the State of Texas in filing a lawsuit against the 4 Swing States and the application has been accepted into the SCOTUS docket, and there will be a hearing on it tomorrow. This is FEDERAL level Supreme Court ohh, you know the SCOTUS itself where you have 9 Supreme Court justices with a 6 Right - 3 Left configuration, and 3 out of the 6 were appointed by Trump. And the SCOTUS already ruled on something similar in the Foster Vs Love 1997 Case. The SCOTUS will surely affirm on the irregularities that violates the US Constitution. It will be so easy for Trump to win at the SCOTUS. Aswea he go shock una Trump haters by tomorrow grin grin grin
https://www.loc.gov/item/usrep522067/
My brother you get sense Scatter, Nigerians are dumb Watching CNN controlled by democrats.. Go to oan and read news not propaganda

1 Like

Re: Nevada Supreme Court Rejects Trump Campaign's Appeal, Affirms Biden's Win by trappatoni(m): 6:17pm On Dec 09, 2020
Openbusiness:
The fact that Nairaland mods always rush to push all pro-Biden news to front page and push anti-Trump news to front page BUT will not push any pro-Trump news to front page clearly shows that you guys are very biased and not politically neutral.

But it DOESN'T MATTER anyway. As of today, about 10 States and counting have joined the State of Texas in filing a lawsuit against the 4 Swing States and the application has been accepted into the SCOTUS docket, and there will be a hearing on it tomorrow. This is FEDERAL level Supreme Court ohh, you know the SCOTUS itself where you have 9 Supreme Court justices with a 6 Right - 3 Left configuration, and 3 out of the 6 were appointed by Trump. And the SCOTUS already ruled on something similar in the Foster Vs Love 1997 Case. The SCOTUS will surely affirm on the irregularities that violates the US Constitution. It will be so easy for Trump to win at the SCOTUS. Aswea he go shock una Trump haters by tomorrow grin grin grin
u still dey on dis matter? Guys dom move oo grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nevada Supreme Court Rejects Trump Campaign's Appeal, Affirms Biden's Win by chatinent: 6:18pm On Dec 09, 2020
Hmmm.
Re: Nevada Supreme Court Rejects Trump Campaign's Appeal, Affirms Biden's Win by Urekaure: 6:19pm On Dec 09, 2020
criminalmindz:

My brother you get sense Scatter, Nigerians are dumb Watching CNN controlled by democrats.. Go to oan and read news not propaganda

You are watching oan controlled by republicans.. go to CNN and read news not propaganda.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nevada Supreme Court Rejects Trump Campaign's Appeal, Affirms Biden's Win by Openbusiness: 6:20pm On Dec 09, 2020
HimName:

See your light. Your second Jesus.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/01/us/politics/trump-lgbt-rights.html

Light indeed.

Oga, worry about ur country and leave America for Americans.

Stop being sentimental. Trump is not a citizen, he is a President, and he is not the president of Christians and Conservatives etc, he is the president of all Americans. Homosexuality is not a legal crime in America, and if he appears to carry the LGBTQ community along, it is about his responsibility as POTUS and about politics not a personal thing or belief, after all Trump is not gay.

And some of the LGBTQ also voted for Trump and are Trump supporters. But look at his POLICIES, it has not been pushing LGBTQ agenda, in fact, Trump reversed many, if not all, of the Obama era policies that were pushing the LGBTQ agenda and influence across America. That's the truth.

And I really understand why you people are so pained. It is not because as a Nigerian I'm interested in US politics or sharing my views on it. Last time I checked, it is not a crime or illegal to be interested in politics outside of Nigeria. Your hatred is because my views oppose what you support.

Even Nairaland has a foreign affairs section dedicated to talking about foreign countries politics. You people are not complaining about that but your problem is that you hate Trump and so every voice that supports him must be drowned. Assuming I was supporting Biden now, you guys won't be wailing in my mentions all the time. You won't be antagonizing me as if I stole the air you are breathing. Me I don't care, I will talk anytime I feel like.
Re: Nevada Supreme Court Rejects Trump Campaign's Appeal, Affirms Biden's Win by Openbusiness: 6:29pm On Dec 09, 2020
int0x80:
They already struck it out with just a "sentence" Trump is just grifting and making money off his gullible supporters.
This matter is not about trading insults. The previous cases were ruled by State Supreme Courts in different States, not the US Federal Supreme Court aka SCOTUS. The new case now is before the SCOTUS, and unlike those other cases that premises on "election fraud" alone, this new case premises on unconstitutional procedures in the conduction of the Elections in these 4 States, not just voter fraud alone. But there's no need to argue about it, the hearing is tomorrow. May God preserve our lives till then and beyond. We will know wassup by tomorrow night.
Re: Nevada Supreme Court Rejects Trump Campaign's Appeal, Affirms Biden's Win by GavelSlam: 6:29pm On Dec 09, 2020
azzima:
HOW can you be holding prayer vigil and rally for a President that hasn't made comment about your existence , you are of no value to him because you can't vote from Nnewi. You think a prayer vigil can foster or change GOD'S plan?? That stupid NL Pastor doesn't understand this ...that God's plan has been SOLID from beginning of time! When George Bush was fighting different countries, we thought he was the antichrist, when Obama came out of no where, we thought he was the antichrist, when Mr CHAOS( Trump) became the president, we thought he was the antichrist, now Biden is the antichrist?? Let God's plan be revealed, NO HUMAN interference can change it!!!! So why are Igbos holding rally and vigil if as a Christian, you know that GOD'S plan is SET regardless?? Stupid NL Pastor once called the most un-christian president of USA ( BY speech and actions) " the King Cyrus of our time" . Really the guy that wants to grab women by their pussy??

grin

1 Like

Re: Nevada Supreme Court Rejects Trump Campaign's Appeal, Affirms Biden's Win by oloshun(m): 6:31pm On Dec 09, 2020
I have been thinking what could have led some Igbos to this Trumpism addiction. Someone that once called your own country of origin a shithole? Only if they could direct the energies they gathered and used for Trump to the the success of an Igbo becoming a Nigerian president, maybe God will answer. They keep praying for someone who doesn't even know where ibo map is located.

azzima:

1 Like

Re: Nevada Supreme Court Rejects Trump Campaign's Appeal, Affirms Biden's Win by Openbusiness: 6:33pm On Dec 09, 2020
trappatoni:
u still dey on dis matter? Guys dom move oo grin grin
grin grin grin you too funny, I juz dey shine teeth for here grin
Re: Nevada Supreme Court Rejects Trump Campaign's Appeal, Affirms Biden's Win by int0x80(m): 6:35pm On Dec 09, 2020
Openbusiness:
This matter is not about trading insults. The previous cases were ruled by State Supreme Courts in different States, not the US Federal Supreme Court aka SCOTUS. The new case now is before the SCOTUS, and unlike those other cases that premises on "election fraud" alone, this new case premises on unconstitutional procedures in the conduction of the Elections in these 4 States, not just voter fraud alone. But there's no need to argue about it, the hearing is tomorrow. May God preserve our lives till then and beyond. We will know wassup by tomorrow night.
That won't fly bro, the Pennsylvania SCOTUS case is already down, the Taxes SCOTUS case won't go anywhere based on the hear-say affidavit they pretended. They are arguing that if Trump won 2016 and everyone that voted for him in 2016, voted for him again 2020 he would have won. That's the most stupid argument I have ever seen in my life. You guys should just accept his defeat in good faith. Lots of Americans just got tired of his stupidity and sheer incompetence.

2 Likes

Re: Nevada Supreme Court Rejects Trump Campaign's Appeal, Affirms Biden's Win by fujirice: 6:42pm On Dec 09, 2020
Openbusiness:

Ana akogheri
Re: Nevada Supreme Court Rejects Trump Campaign's Appeal, Affirms Biden's Win by Eddie4God(m): 6:42pm On Dec 09, 2020
Openbusiness:

Please don't come online tomorrow to cry & claim SCOTUS is corrupt or satanist after they refuse to overturn the election results in trump's favour ohhh.

1 Like

Re: Nevada Supreme Court Rejects Trump Campaign's Appeal, Affirms Biden's Win by fujirice: 6:45pm On Dec 09, 2020
Urekaure:

You are watching oan controlled by republicans.. go to CNN and read news not propaganda.
Lol!
Nice reply
Re: Nevada Supreme Court Rejects Trump Campaign's Appeal, Affirms Biden's Win by GambaOsaka: 6:50pm On Dec 09, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Trump lost to Covid and Black lives matter movement..that was the game changer for Biden and democrats

I disagree, he didn't lose to COVID or BLM movement, he lost as a result of his pride. What does it take to accept and say, ''YES, I AGREE. BLACK LIVES MATTER", and "OK, SCIENTIST TAKE THE LEAD, AND WE WILL FOLLOW". He was a racist and couldn't act otherwise or pretend not to be. Shame on DONALD OKECHUKWU TRUMP.

2 Likes

Re: Nevada Supreme Court Rejects Trump Campaign's Appeal, Affirms Biden's Win by Openbusiness: 6:56pm On Dec 09, 2020
int0x80:
That won't fly bro, the Pennsylvania SCOTUS case is already down, the Taxes SCOTUS case won't go anywhere based on the hear-say affidavit they pretended. They are arguing that if Trump won 2016 and everyone that voted for him in 2016, voted for him again 2020 he would have won. That's the most stupid argument I have ever seen in my life.
You are still not getting it. This new case is not Trump VS PA, MI, GA, WI voter fraud. NO! This case is state of Texas (plus about 10 other States now and counting) VS PA, MI, GA, WI. That is, it is a State Vs State case. State Vs State case cannot be heard by any State Supreme Courts or Lower Circuit Courts. State Vs State case is automatically a SCOTUS case. Only the SCOTUS can rule on State Vs State.

If the case doesn't have merit, the SCOTUS won't even accept it. SCOTUS doesn't have time for IRRELEVANT or frivolous cases. They are the highest Court and final Court in America, so serious matters only. As at some hours ago, the SCOTUS accepted the lawsuit application into Docket, which means it is OFFICIALLY going to have an hearing on the case. Date is tomorrow too, 10th, which is earlier than the Electoral College meeting. And the SCOTUS is the only power that can suspend or postpone the Electoral College meeting for voting.

So what exactly is different about this "case" from the other cases. Texas and its fellow canvassers are saying those 4 Swing States violated the Constitution regarding Elections procedures and processes, and that because they did so, the SCOTUS should therefore nullify the Electoral Votes of those 4 States. Did they violate the Constitution? That's for 9 Supreme Justices of the SCOTUS to vote and decide. We will find out tomorrow if they will make a preliminary ruling tomorrow whether the case will be now be thoroughly giving a full hearing for a final outcome, or it will be overruled. But as far as SCOTUS is concerned, they are the number 1 protectors of the US Constitution. If 1 inch of proof shows the Constitution was violated, then it is over for Biden, or if they rule the Constitution was not violated, then Biden wins. But from my own personal observation, States changing Election laws and procedures few months and even days to the Elections violates the US Constitution. Let's wait and see what the genius Justices will say tomorrow. So we cool, no need to fight over it.
Re: Nevada Supreme Court Rejects Trump Campaign's Appeal, Affirms Biden's Win by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 7:01pm On Dec 09, 2020
Igbos won't like this news

1 Like

Re: Nevada Supreme Court Rejects Trump Campaign's Appeal, Affirms Biden's Win by Openbusiness: 7:13pm On Dec 09, 2020
Eddie4God:

Please don't come online tomorrow to cry & claim SCOTUS is corrupt or satanist after they refuse to overturn the election results in trump's favour ohhh.
Haba! If, (big IF) that happens, it's not the end of the world na. I won't oppose or malign the SCOTUS ruling. Most of the Supreme Justices are even Christians, I mean, real Conservative Christians, and they are also the #1 Experts at interpreting and defending the Constitution. So I don't have a problem with their ruling whether it favors or not. BUT I hope you will pass this advice to the Biden supporters too, because as you know, they love to start riots and loot and probably start a civil war if the SCOTUS ruling doesn't favor them. DHS now has about 2 billion bullets, so they better not try any rubbish oh. Let everyone just do normal.

1 Like

Re: Nevada Supreme Court Rejects Trump Campaign's Appeal, Affirms Biden's Win by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2020
puremaker7:
This American self has turned nonsense,

It has not turned any nonsense. It is Donald Trump disgracing himself and the strong institutions in the US are helping him to disgrace him more. This should be the 40th case he has lost in court

1 Like

Re: Nevada Supreme Court Rejects Trump Campaign's Appeal, Affirms Biden's Win by jadejay: 7:19pm On Dec 09, 2020
Openbusiness:

The only sensible comment so far

2 Likes

Re: Nevada Supreme Court Rejects Trump Campaign's Appeal, Affirms Biden's Win by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 09, 2020
sammysmiles:
Why is Biden still a projected winner
Still a month and few days to go
Probably the electoral College are still shocked at the electoral malpractice and the revelation of Dominion company
I hope the joy of Biden supporters grin cheesy won't be turned into Sifia Pains... cry cry

Stop displaying ignorance. Biden is still projected winner because the electoral college has not sat to vote him formally as president. Electors are meeting on the 14th of December.

You are believing there was electoral malpractice because a clown who never accepts defeat when he lost says so

1 Like

Re: Nevada Supreme Court Rejects Trump Campaign's Appeal, Affirms Biden's Win by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 09, 2020
sammysmiles:
Why is Biden still a projected winner
Still a month and few days to go
Probably the electoral College are still shocked at the electoral malpractice and the revelation of Dominion company
I hope the joy of Biden supporters grin cheesy won't be turned into Sifia Pains... cry cry

Stop displaying ignorance. Biden is still projected winner because the electoral college has not sat to vote him formally as president. Electors are meeting on the 14th of December.

You are believing there was electoral malpractice because a clown who never accepts defeat when he loses says so. You can't ask your dumb self why the courts are throwing out all his cases? Because he has no single evidence to back up his claims. The Election would have been free and fair if Trump had won abi? He lost and the Election is not free and fair. Useless people. Supporting a man who looks down on your race.

He has lost about 38 cases in courts now.
He asked for a recount in Georgia, they recounted the votes, Biden still won.

There wouldn't be any severe pains clown. Trump is leaving the white house January 20th and Biden will be sworn in as president.
Re: Nevada Supreme Court Rejects Trump Campaign's Appeal, Affirms Biden's Win by justli: 7:28pm On Dec 09, 2020
Strike out a case for lacking evidence before you invite the defendant to argue his case...these is the height of it...

I hope when scotus, in consideration of all the unjustifiable rulings from these state's supreme Courts rules in the same partisan spirit in favor of Trump in the current outcome-determinant Texas case, liberals accept it in good faith.
Re: Nevada Supreme Court Rejects Trump Campaign's Appeal, Affirms Biden's Win by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 09, 2020
Openbusiness:

Stop living in a fool's paradise. Biden is President Elect and he will be officially sworn in on the 20th of January. Nothing can change that.

Una mumu too much!

1 Like

Re: Nevada Supreme Court Rejects Trump Campaign's Appeal, Affirms Biden's Win by bluefilm: 7:31pm On Dec 09, 2020
The Deep State is fighting so hard to Get Mr. Trump out of Office.

They will all fail.

Trump will trump on them all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

U.S. Senate Confirms Adeyemo As Deputy Secretary Of The Treasury / US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin / Nigerian Woman Cries Out After Buying Fake Blue Band(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.