Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Is Allah More Than One - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is Allah More Than One (627 Views)

Who Is Allah? (continuation) / Who Is Allah? / Misconceptions About Allah (part 1 Of 3): Is Allah God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Allah More Than One by Truthissupreme: 7:51pm On Dec 09, 2020
Muslims believe Allah is one God and this is the essence of Islam.

It is the believe that this is what makes Islam different from Christianity which believes in Trinity.

We would look at the Quran in context when it refers to Allah perphas we can get our clues.

Introduction

To better understand Allah nature we need to understand what he says about himself, and their are so many scriptures where Allah begins his statement with "We" or "Us".

Quran 23:14
Sahih International: Then "We" made the sperm-drop into a clinging clot, and We made the clot into a lump [of flesh], and We made [from] the lump, bones, and We covered the bones with flesh; then We developed him into another creation. So blessed is Allah , the best of creators.

Muslims classify this as a "majestic" statement but this is rather a characteristic reported by God of himself not someone else reporting for him.

Majestic statement can be I AM, THE HOLY ONE, THE GREATEST, etc.

When Allah created man he said let "us" create man
(I don't believe God can be referring to him and his angels here since he can't equate angels to himself to create man, so who then is this us).

So when Allah says "we" or "us" does he mean his character or just a majestic statement?

By the way majestic and character are two different things

Question now is whether this is a Majestic or Characteristic statement from God about himself?

Answer is it is a characteristic statement of God referring to who he is

To finally settle this theology, let Allah explain himself

Quran 21:17
Mohsin Khan: Had We intended to take a pastime (i.e. a wife or a son, etc.), We could surely have taken it from Us, if We were going to do (that).

(Interpretation: This "We" is saying that if he intended to take a "wife" he would take it from "Us". This is not a figurative or Majestic statement but a reality, taking a wife is a reality not majestic and he is taking it from himself, which means you can only be more than one to take a wife from yourself).

This last illustration of Allah confirmation that he is more than one in reality not just a majestic statement by Muslims when they see "we or "us"

1 Like

Re: Is Allah More Than One by Ussycool: 9:23pm On Dec 09, 2020
J
Re: Is Allah More Than One by AntiChristian: 6:17am On Dec 10, 2020
Truthissupreme:
Muslims believe Allah is one God and this is the essence of Islam.

It is the believe that this is what makes Islam different from Christianity which believes in Trinity.

We would look at the Quran in context when it refers to Allah perphas we can get our clues.

Introduction

To better understand Allah nature we need to understand what he says about himself, and their are so many scriptures where Allah begins his statement with "We" or "Us".

Sahih International: Then "We" made the sperm-drop into a clinging clot, and We made the clot into a lump [of flesh], and We made [from] the lump, bones, and We covered the bones with flesh; then We developed him into another creation. So blessed is Allah , the best of creators.

Muslims classify this as a "majestic" statement but this is rather a characteristic reported by God of himself not someone else reporting for him.

Majestic statement can be I AM, THE HOLY ONE, THE GREATEST, etc.

When Allah created man he said let "us" create man
(I don't believe God can be referring to him and his angels here since he can't equate angels to himself to create man, so who then is this us).

So when Allah says "we" or "us" does he mean his character or just a majestic statement?

By the way majestic and character are two different things

Question now is whether this is a Majestic or Characteristic statement from God about himself?

Answer is it is a characteristic statement of God referring to who he is

To finally settle this theology, let Allah explain himself

Mohsin Khan: Had We intended to take a pastime (i.e. a wife or a son, etc.), We could surely have taken it from Us, if We were going to do (that).

(Interpretation: This "We" is saying that if he intended to take a "wife" he would take it from "Us". This is not a figurative or Majestic statement but a reality, taking a wife is a reality not majestic and he is taking it from himself, which means you can only be more than one to take a wife from yourself).

This last illustration of Allah confirmation that he is more than one in reality not just a majestic statement by Muslims when they see "we or "us"

Yes, Allah is one and only LORD.
From all the verses you quoted, the pronouns used shows His majesty and greatness! He used "I" , "He", "US" and "We" for Himself as He wills.

So why didn't you bring where He used "I" for Himself?

And your definition of "Nosism" is wrong.
Dignitaries use the "Royal we" and by extension "us" and "our" singularly for themselves.

And this is proven in Arabic the language of the Qu'ran.

And no Jew ever understood Elohim as three Gods despite it being plural. It is a majestic name which is used singularly.

1 Like

Re: Is Allah More Than One by Truthissupreme: 6:52am On Dec 10, 2020
AntiChristian:

Yes, Allah is one and only LORD.
From all the verses you quoted, the pronouns used shows His majesty and greatness! He used "I" , "He", "US" and "We" for Himself as He wills.

So why didn't you bring where He used "I" for Himself?

And your definition of "Nosism" is wrong.
Dignitaries use the "Royal we" and by extension "us" and "our" singularly for themselves.

And no Jew ever understood Elohim as three Gods despite it being plural. It is a majestic name which is used singularly.
We don't have a problem when Allah uses "I" after all that should tally with monotheism.

The Problem arises when the word "Us" or "We" is used, which is used 100% more than "I".

This is not majestic statement of word

A One God can not use "We" or "Us" when he wishes since he stands against polytheism (surely such God that is against polytheism would not himself give Muslims any semblance to polytheism).

It is clear that Allah wasn't referring to his angels when he says "We" because they are lesser being to him.

It is also clear that "We" or "Us" is not majestic it is a nature and character.

This doesn't even need rocket science because when the word "we" or "us" is used in natural term it refers to plurality but only Muslims tend to twist this English on its head when concerns God.

Let me give you a clear passage where Allah uses both "We" to describe his plurality and another word to describe his majesty in the same statement by himself.

Muslims are the ones interpreting Allah by themselves instead of allowing him describe himself.

In that passage Allah uses his plurality and uses his majesty at the ending (Best of creator, Great one, Holy one etc)

Let us examine a clear passage where Allah also address his plurality in clearest of terms

Here Allah shows that this his "We" personality can actually do the most realistic act of nature which is marriage or having a son.

This isn't a majestic statement Allah says "We" could have taken a wife or a son from "Us".

2 Likes

Re: Is Allah More Than One by Truthissupreme: 9:07am On Dec 10, 2020
Islam is supposedly against the doctrine of God having a son because "it's not possible" but in the quran it accepts that Allah can have a son or a wife if he chooses to.

(Interpretation: The ability here for God to have a son or wife is possible if he wants to, the path to achieve this is to take amongst one of the other personalities of God which constitute the "Us"

If this passage doesn't contradict the quran passages that condemns Christian's for also having a God that takes a son from one of his other identity i don't know what else will.

Can any Muslim please explain the concept in quran 21:17 and the message it's trying to pass?

1 Like

Re: Is Allah More Than One by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:26am On Dec 10, 2020
Truthissupreme:
This is not majestic, wether Allah uses "I" at times isn't an issue because he can interpret his multiple nature to be one in when he wishes.

But a One God can not use "We" or "Us" when he wishes since he stands against polytheism (surely such God that is against polytheism would not himself give Muslims any semblance to polytheism).

It is clear that Allah wasn't referring to his angels when he says "We" because they are lesser being to him.

It is also clear that "We" or "Us" is not majestic it is a nature and character.

This doesn't even need rocket science because when the word "we" or "us" is used in natural term it refers to plurality but only Muslims tend to twist this English on its head when concerns God.

Let me give you a clear passage where Allah uses both "We" to describe his plurality and another word to describe his majesty in the same statement by himself.

Muslims are the ones interpreting Allah by themselves instead of allowing him describe himself.

In that passage Allah uses his plurality and uses his majesty at the ending (Best of creator, Great one, Holy one etc)

Let us examine a clear passage where Allah also address his plurality in clearest of terms

Mohsin Khan: Had We intended to take a pastime (i.e. a wife or a son, etc.), We could surely have taken it from Us, if We were going to do (that)

Here Allah shows that this his "We" personality can actually do the most realistic act of nature which is marriage or having a son.

This isn't a majestic statement Allah says "We" could have taken a wife or a son from "Us".

From this last statement of yours (in bold and reddened), Allah surely has no wife and sons, etc. Had we....?
So who are the "WE" or "US" or "OUR" mentioned in the verses? Take the following verses in to consideration:

Allah is one, without son and none co-equal or comparable unto Him
(Al-Ikhlas, Qur'an 112 verse 1-4)
Say (O Muhammad “He is Allah, (the) One.
“Allah-us-Samad (The Self-Sufficient Master, Whom all creatures need, He neither eats nor drinks).
“He begets not, nor was He begotten;
“And there is none co-equal or comparable unto Him.”

Allah created the Angels
In Qur'an 35:1 Allah says what means: All the praises and thanks be to Allah, the (only) Originator [or the (only) Creator] of the heavens and the earth, Who made the angels messengers with wings, - two or three or four. He increases in creation what He wills. Verily, Allah is Able to do all things.

Allah has no son, say no to "Trinity"
Qur'an 4: 171
O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Do not exceed the limits in your religion, nor say of Allah aught but the truth. The Messiah ‘Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), was (no more than) a Messenger of Allah and His Word, (“Be!” – and he was) which He bestowed on Maryam (Mary) and a spirit (Ruh) created by Him; so believe in Allah and His Messengers. Say not: “Three (trinity)!” Cease! (it is) better for you. For Allah is (the only) One Ilah (God), Glory be to Him (Far Exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. And Allah is All-Sufficient as a Disposer of affairs.

Qur'an 5: 72-75, 116-118
72. Surely, they have disbelieved who say: “Allah is the Messiah [‘Iesa (Jesus)], son of Maryam (Mary).” But the Messiah [‘Iesa (Jesus)] said: “O Children of Israel! Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord.” Verily, whosoever sets up partners in worship with Allah, then Allah has forbidden Paradise for him, and the Fire will be his abode . And for the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers) there are no helpers.
73. Surely, disbelievers are those who said: “Allah is the third of the three (in a Trinity).” But there is no ilah (god) (none who has the right to be worshipped) but One Ilah (God -Allah). And if they cease not from what they say, verily, a painful torment will befall the disbelievers among them.
74. Will they not repent to Allah and ask His Forgiveness? For Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
75. The Messiah [‘Iesa (Jesus)], son of Maryam (Mary), was no more than a Messenger; many were the Messengers that passed away before him. His mother [Maryam (Mary)] was a Siddiqah [i.e. she believed in the words of Allah and His Books (see Verse 66:12)]. They both used to eat food (as any other human being, while Allah does not eat). Look how We make the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) clear to them, yet look how they are deluded away (from the truth).

116. And (remember) when Allah will say (on the Day of Resurrection): “O ‘Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary)! Did you say unto men: ‘Worship me and my mother as two gods besides Allah?’ ” He will say: “Glory be to You! It was not for me to say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, You would surely have known it. You know what is in my inner-self though I do not know what is in Yours, truly, You, only You, are the All-Knower of all that is hidden and unseen.
117. “Never did I say to them aught except what You (Allah) did command me to say: ‘Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord.’ And I was a witness over them while I dwelt amongst them, but when You took me up, You were the Watcher over them, and You are a Witness to all things. (This is a great admonition and warning to the Christians of the whole world).
118. “If You punish them, they are Your slaves, and if You forgive them, verily You, only You are the All-Mighty, the All-Wise .”

Allah has no son
Qur'an 19: 88-93
88. And they say: “The Most Beneficent (Allah) has begotten a son (or offspring or children) [as the Jews say: ‘Uzair (Ezra) is the son of Allah, and the Christians say that He has begotten a son [‘Iesa (Christ)], and the pagan Arabs say that He has begotten daughters (angels, etc.)].”
89. Indeed you have brought forth (said) a terrible evil thing.
90. Whereby the heavens are almost torn, and the earth is split asunder, and the mountains fall in ruins,
91. That they ascribe a son (or offspring or children) to the Most Beneficent (Allah).
92. But it is not suitable for (the Majesty of) the Most Beneficent (Allah) that He should beget a son (or offspring or children).
93. There is none in the heavens and the earth but comes unto the Most Beneficent (Allah) as a slave.

Allah has no son
Qur'an 23: 91-92
91. No son (or offspring or children) did Allah beget, nor is there any ilah (god) along with Him; (if there had been many gods), behold, each god would have taken away what he had created, and some would have tried to overcome others! Glorified be Allah above all that they attribute to Him!
92. All-Knower of the unseen and the seen! Exalted be He over all that they associate as partners to Him!

1 Like

Re: Is Allah More Than One by Truthissupreme: 11:28am On Dec 10, 2020
Rashduct4luv:

From this last statement of yours (in bold and reddened), Allah surely has no wife and sons, etc. Had we....?
So who are the "WE" or "US" or "OUR" mentioned in the verses? Take the following verses in to consideration:

Allah is one, without son and none co-equal or comparable unto Him
(Al-Ikhlas, Qur'an 112 verse 1-4)
Say (O Muhammad “He is Allah, (the) One.
“Allah-us-Samad (The Self-Sufficient Master, Whom all creatures need, He neither eats nor drinks).
“He begets not, nor was He begotten;
“And there is none co-equal or comparable unto Him.”

Allah created the Angels
In Qur'an 35:1 Allah says what means: All the praises and thanks be to Allah, the (only) Originator [or the (only) Creator] of the heavens and the earth, Who made the angels messengers with wings, - two or three or four. He increases in creation what He wills. Verily, Allah is Able to do all things.

Qur'an 4: 171
O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Do not exceed the limits in your religion, nor say of Allah aught but the truth. The Messiah ‘Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), was (no more than) a Messenger of Allah and His Word, (“Be!” – and he was) which He bestowed on Maryam (Mary) and a spirit (Ruh) created by Him; so believe in Allah and His Messengers. Say not: “Three (trinity)!” Cease! (it is) better for you. For Allah is (the only) One Ilah (God), Glory be to Him (Far Exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. And Allah is All-Sufficient as a Disposer of affairs.

Qur'an 5: 72-75, 116-118
72. Surely, they have disbelieved who say: “Allah is the Messiah [‘Iesa (Jesus)], son of Maryam (Mary).” But the Messiah [‘Iesa (Jesus)] said: “O Children of Israel! Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord.” Verily, whosoever sets up partners in worship with Allah, then Allah has forbidden Paradise for him, and the Fire will be his abode . And for the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers) there are no helpers.
73. Surely, disbelievers are those who said: “Allah is the third of the three (in a Trinity).” But there is no ilah (god) (none who has the right to be worshipped) but One Ilah (God -Allah). And if they cease not from what they say, verily, a painful torment will befall the disbelievers among them.
74. Will they not repent to Allah and ask His Forgiveness? For Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
75. The Messiah [‘Iesa (Jesus)], son of Maryam (Mary), was no more than a Messenger; many were the Messengers that passed away before him. His mother [Maryam (Mary)] was a Siddiqah [i.e. she believed in the words of Allah and His Books (see Verse 66:12)]. They both used to eat food (as any other human being, while Allah does not eat). Look how We make the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) clear to them, yet look how they are deluded away (from the truth).

116. And (remember) when Allah will say (on the Day of Resurrection): “O ‘Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary)! Did you say unto men: ‘Worship me and my mother as two gods besides Allah?’ ” He will say: “Glory be to You! It was not for me to say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, You would surely have known it. You know what is in my inner-self though I do not know what is in Yours, truly, You, only You, are the All-Knower of all that is hidden and unseen.
117. “Never did I say to them aught except what You (Allah) did command me to say: ‘Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord.’ And I was a witness over them while I dwelt amongst them, but when You took me up, You were the Watcher over them, and You are a Witness to all things. (This is a great admonition and warning to the Christians of the whole world).
118. “If You punish them, they are Your slaves, and if You forgive them, verily You, only You are the All-Mighty, the All-Wise .”

Allah has no son
Qur'an 19: 88-93
88. And they say: “The Most Beneficent (Allah) has begotten a son (or offspring or children) [as the Jews say: ‘Uzair (Ezra) is the son of Allah, and the Christians say that He has begotten a son [‘Iesa (Christ)], and the pagan Arabs say that He has begotten daughters (angels, etc.)].”
89. Indeed you have brought forth (said) a terrible evil thing.
90. Whereby the heavens are almost torn, and the earth is split asunder, and the mountains fall in ruins,
91. That they ascribe a son (or offspring or children) to the Most Beneficent (Allah).
92. But it is not suitable for (the Majesty of) the Most Beneficent (Allah) that He should beget a son (or offspring or children).
93. There is none in the heavens and the earth but comes unto the Most Beneficent (Allah) as a slave.

Allah has no son
Qur'an 23: 91-92
91. No son (or offspring or children) did Allah beget, nor is there any ilah (god) along with Him; (if there had been many gods), behold, each god would have taken away what he had created, and some would have tried to overcome others! Glorified be Allah above all that they attribute to Him!
92. All-Knower of the unseen and the seen! Exalted be He over all that they associate as partners to Him!
of course i agree that the Quran says he has no son.

But can you explain the contradiction when the word "We" or "Us" is used by Allah himself when referring to himself?

Clearly Allah can not be ascribing mere angels to his glory when he says "We" or "Us".

Clearly it is not a majestic statement in itself.

The passage below shows that this "We" or "Us" has "the ability" to take a wife or son from his own self if he wants to because this "We" or "Us" has a plurality to choose from.

However "We" or "Us" didn't take a wife or son but express it's capacity to do so because he is more than one.

Mohsin Khan: Had "We" intended to take a pastime (i.e. a wife or a son, etc.), We could surely have taken it from "Us" , if We were going to do (that) .

Actually there is a bigger contradiction because Quran 21:17 has expressed beyond doubt that God "We" or "Us" has an ability to take a Son or wife from his plural self because he is "Almighty"

Yet in the passage below we find a contradiction

Al-An'am (The Cattle) - 6:101  

The Originator of the heavens and the earth! How could it be that He should have a child without there ever having been a mate for Him - since it is He who has created everything, and He alone knows everything? - 6:101

Suddenly there is a contradiction from the God who says he is Almighty (Quran 21:17) and can take wife/son from his plural self if he needed to (though he didn't)

In Al-An'nam 6:101 this God is asking how it could ever be possible (this is questioning his Almighty claim) for a thing that he just boasted to be possible, can God question his own ability?

All the verses you quoted of Allah not having a son is actually a backdrop of Al-Annam 6:101.

Those scripture are just to justify Al-Annam 6:101.

Allah couldn't have said something is possible for him in Quran 21:17 yet it becomes impossible for him in Al-An'nam 6:101.

Someone is who definitely cannot comprehend the Allah of Quran 21:17 has twisted Allah word in Al-An'nam 6:101 (You would find it is rather a question on behalf of Allah instead of listening to what Allah said by himself in Quran 21:17).

A God can not make mistake or change his words, the one who couldn't understand Allah in Quran 21:17 is the same person pushing all those passages you quoting.

It is not from a position of whether Allah can take a partner to himself, it is from a position of imposing what he has concluded Allah can't do

So how do we explain the concept of "We"
or "Us" in the quran when it has been tempered

Even though the Quran claims God has no son or partner, yet it claims he can do it if he wanted to.

What is the guarantee that Al-An'nam 6:101 is also Allah questioning himself on what he said earlier.

Who's tempered with that verse and runs around repeating the same thing in several Quran verse while forgetting Quran 21:17
Re: Is Allah More Than One by Rashduct4luv(m): 6:32am On Dec 11, 2020
Truthissupreme:
of course i agree that the Quran says he has no son.

But can you explain the contradiction when the word "We" or "Us" is used by Allah himself when referring to himself?

Clearly Allah can not be ascribing mere angels to his glory when he says "We" or "Us".

Clearly it is not a majestic statement in itself.

The passage below shows that this "We" or "Us" has "the ability" to take a wife or son from his own self if he wants to because this "We" or "Us" has a plurality to choose from.

However "We" or "Us" didn't take a wife or son but express it's capacity to do so because he is more than one.

Mohsin Khan: Had "We" intended to take a pastime (i.e. a wife or a son, etc.), We could surely have taken it from "Us" , if We were going to do (that) .

Actually there is a bigger contradiction because Quran 21:17 has expressed beyond doubt that God "We" or "Us" has an ability to take a Son or wife from his plural self because he is "Almighty"

Yet in the passage below we find a contradiction

Al-An'am (The Cattle) - 6:101  

The Originator of the heavens and the earth! How could it be that He should have a child without there ever having been a mate for Him - since it is He who has created everything, and He alone knows everything? - 6:101

Suddenly there is a contradiction from the God who says he is Almighty (Quran 21:17) and can take wife/son from his plural self if he needed to (though he didn't)

In Al-An'nam 6:101 this God is asking how it could ever be possible (this is questioning his Almighty claim) for a thing that he just boasted to be possible, can God question his own ability?

All the verses you quoted of Allah not having a son is actually a backdrop of Al-Annam 6:101.

Those scripture are just to justify Al-Annam 6:101.

Allah couldn't have said something is possible for him in Quran 21:17 yet it becomes impossible for him in Al-An'nam 6:101.

Someone is who definitely cannot comprehend the Allah of Quran 21:17 has twisted Allah word in Al-An'nam 6:101 (You would find it is rather a question on behalf of Allah instead of listening to what Allah said by himself in Quran 21:17).

A God can not make mistake or change his words, the one who couldn't understand Allah in Quran 21:17 is the same person pushing all those passages you quoting.

It is not from a position of whether Allah can take a partner to himself, it is from a position of imposing what he has concluded Allah can't do

So how do we explain the concept of "We"
or "Us" in the quran when it has been tempered

Even though the Quran claims God has no son or partner, yet it claims he can do it if he wanted to.

What is the guarantee that Al-An'nam 6:101 is also Allah questioning himself on what he said earlier.

Who's tempered with that verse and runs around repeating the same thing in several Quran verse while forgetting Quran 21:17

You haven't explained who you think the "We" and "Us" are composed of!

Go to the point.

As for the repetition, it's needed in those different context they appear.

And gradually you're deviating from "is Allah more than one" to "the Qu'ran has been tampered with"

And the logic you are portraying is like that of someone saying:

God can do all things.

But God can't lie.

Therefore God can't do all things!

The last question that needs an answer is who are the components of the "We" and "Us"?

2 Likes

Re: Is Allah More Than One by Truthissupreme: 6:53am On Dec 11, 2020
Rashduct4luv:

You haven't explained who you think the "We" and "Us" are composed of!

Go to the point.

As for the repetition, it's needed in those different context they appear.

And gradually you're deviating from "is Allah more than one" to "the Qu'ran has been tampered with"

And the logic you are portraying is like that of someone saying:

God can do all things.

But God can't lie.

Therefore God can't do all things!

The last question that needs an answer is who are the components of the "We" and "Us"?
The "We" or "Us" explains that God is simply more than one there.

He says he would take partner from his own self amongst the "Us" or "We" if he wants to.

The act of marriage needs at least two to perform it.

I am not deviating from any thing, if you understand that God said he has the ability to have partner yet someone changes the ability for him it's simply means the Quran is tempered.

The three topics are all intertwined "God ability to exist in multiple persons" "God can have partner from his multiple personality" "God word and ability been changed and corrupted by man"

He has already explained he is more than one himself but how many exactly, or who they are we would never know because someone is desperate to cover this aspect of God by himself that according to Quran 6:101, there is a conflict of God's ability to be multiple (tempered).

The person is the one copying and pasting the verses of God can't have a partner or son, so he would never allow God explain anything about his plural nature because he has concluded for himself that he would erase any concept that can help unfold the "We" or "Us".

When he tempered God's word in Quran 21:17 is already an indication that he would temper with everything that would make God's plurality understandable.

Since this person could change one clear word of God and supplant his theology, how far would he not go to remove or edit the other passages that could unravel the "We" or "Us".

We are left with only the Quran 21:17 as the last passage from God which almost gave insight to his "We" or "Us"

It is a simply plain that God exist in plurality which a partner can be choosen from
Re: Is Allah More Than One by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:12am On Dec 11, 2020
Truthissupreme:
The "We" or "Us" explains that God is simply more than one there.

He says he would take partner from his own self amongst the "Us" or "We" if he wants to.

The act of marriage needs at least two to perform it.

I am not deviating from any thing, if you understand that God said he has the ability to have partner yet someone changes the ability for him it's simply means the Quran is tempered.

The three topics are all intertwined "God ability to exist in multiple persons" "God can have partner from his multiple personality" "God word and ability been changed and corrupted by man"

He has already explained he is more than one himself but how many exactly, or who they are we would never know because someone is desperate to cover this aspect of God by himself that according to Quran 6:101, there is a conflict of God's ability to be multiple (tempered).

The person is the one copying and pasting the verses of God can't have a partner or son, so he would never allow God explain anything about his plural nature because he has concluded for himself that he would erase any concept that can help unfold the "We" or "Us".

When he tempered God's word in Quran 21:17 is already an indication that he would temper with everything that would make God's plurality understandable.

Since this person could change one clear word of God and supplant his theology, how far would he not go to remove or edit the other passages that could unravel the "We" or "Us".

We are left with only the Quran 21:17 as the last passage from God which almost gave insight to his "We" or "Us"

It is a simply plain that God exist in plurality which a partner can be choosen from

Answer the simple question

Who are the "Us" and the "We"?
Re: Is Allah More Than One by Truthissupreme: 9:46am On Dec 11, 2020
Rashduct4luv:

Answer the simple question

Who are the "Us" and the "We"?

Perphas your hijab is blocking your ability to comprehend my statement.

All your replies are simply a repetition of what i explained before.

Let me take it slowly one last time so it sinks in.

I can not expressly speculate on who this "We" or "Us" are because no human should explain God personality or ability to exist in multiple for God (except God himself)

That's the exact reason why i created the topic in the first place, because beyond doubt we have all agreed according to Quran 21:17 that "We" or "Us" is multiple and can marry from its multiple if it wants to, yet if God exist in this multiple essence why has the Quran not explained who they are?

The Quran can not explain who they are simply because it doesn't suit one particular person idealogy.

So the same person that questions what God said in Quran 21:17 is the same person that have suppressed this God opinions on anything concerning his plurality.

The very first attempt this God made to dive into his plurality, this human shut it down for him.

That answers the question why i can't tell you who "We" or "Us" refers to because i prefer to let the "We" or "Us" explain it himself.

But apparently someone else who is human is so powerful that he doesn't want God to raise any motion explaining how he became "We" and "Us"
Re: Is Allah More Than One by Rashduct4luv(m): 5:25pm On Dec 11, 2020
Truthissupreme:
Perphas your hijab is blocking your ability to comprehend my statement.

All your replies are simply a repetition of what i explained before.

Let me take it slowly one last time so it sinks in.

I can not expressly speculate on who this "We" or "Us" are because no human should explain God personality or ability to exist in multiple for God (except God himself)

That's the exact reason why i created the topic in the first place, because beyond doubt we have all agreed according to Quran 21:17 that "We" or "Us" is multiple and can marry from its multiple if it wants to, yet if God exist in this multiple essence why has the Quran not explained who they are?

The Quran can not explain who they are simply because it doesn't suit one particular person idealogy.

So the same person that questions what God said in Quran 21:17 is the same person that have suppressed this God opinions on anything concerning his plurality.

The very first attempt this God made to dive into his plurality, this human shut it down for him.

That answers the question why i can't tell you who "We" or "Us" refers to because i prefer to let the "We" or "Us" explain it himself.

But apparently someone else who is human is so powerful that he doesn't want God to raise any motion explaining how he became "We" and "Us"

Since you have no one to fill that space and Allah has said He has no partner, son or wife, why disturb us here?

And say: "All the praises and thanks be to Allah, Who has not begotten a son (nor an offspring), and Who has no partner in (His) Dominion, nor He is low to have a Wali (helper, protector or supporter). And magnify Him with all the magnificence, [Allahu-Akbar (Allah is the Most Great)]."
Qur'an 17:111
Re: Is Allah More Than One by Truthissupreme: 5:34pm On Dec 11, 2020
Rashduct4luv:

Since you have no one to fill that space and Allah has said He has no partner, son or wife, why disturb us here?

And say: "All the praises and thanks be to Allah, Who has not begotten a son (nor an offspring), and Who has no partner in (His) Dominion, nor He is low to have a Wali (helper, protector or supporter). And magnify Him with all the magnificence, [Allahu-Akbar (Allah is the Most Great)]."
Qur'an 17:111
You are so deep rooted in ignorance that you can't even go beyond same recycled passage.

Your recycled lines are simply a product of what one man deemed fit for your consumption in the 7th century.

It was never how about what God said about himself

You need to start reading, or change your hijab Perphas fresh ideas would start coming.
Re: Is Allah More Than One by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:29am On Dec 12, 2020
Truthissupreme:
You are so deep rooted in ignorance that you can't even go beyond same recycled passage.

Your recycled lines are simply a product of what one man deemed fit for your consumption in the 7th century.

It was never how about what God said about himself

You need to start reading, or change your hijab Perphas fresh ideas would start coming.

I think you need to change your approach to things. This is the second time you'll be mentioning Hijab. Na Hijab catch your eye again?
And does a man uses that kind of Hijab in your mind? Na cap we dey use.

You said Allah is more than one but refuse to bring out his partners. Allah says He is one! He has no partners, no wife, no son in his dominion!

Qur'an 37
180. Glorified be your Lord, the Lord of Honour and Power! (He is free) from what they attribute unto Him!
181. And peace be on the Messengers!
182. And all the praise and thanks be to Allah, Lord of the ‘Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists).
Re: Is Allah More Than One by OfficialAPCNig: 5:18pm On Dec 15, 2020
This guy keeps busting Islam, front and back.

Two things I learnt:

1. There is no monotheism in Islam. If not, why would an Allah used a plural to refer to himself if he is one.

2. Allah admits he has ability to take partners.
Re: Is Allah More Than One by udatso: 10:45am On Dec 28, 2021
So these guys still exist on nairaland, twisting verses of the Quran as always. What a shame!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Sultan, Other Islamic Leaders Disown Man With 86 Wives / "Islam Is A Religion Of Peace" / Company In Singapore Launches "Air Travel Prayer Time Calculator"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.