Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Meet The Man Who Raised His Hands For 45 Years! He Made A Legacy - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet The Man Who Raised His Hands For 45 Years! He Made A Legacy (807 Views)

See The Reason A Man Lifted His Hand Up For 45 Years / Homeless Man Sues Couple Who Raised $400,000 To Help Him / How Hausa People Raised Alarm After Sighting Fulani Trucks In Cross River. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Man Who Raised His Hands For 45 Years! He Made A Legacy by Younglect(m): 8:57pm On Dec 09, 2020
Human beings are of different nature as they showed different characters and attributes.

An Indian Man identified as Sadhu Amar Bharati was known to have raised his hands up for good 45 years.

History shows that since the day he raised his arm, he has never kept them down. He lives together with his wife and children.

On this faithful day, he decided to devote himself to religion. He started by visiting the holiest places there in India. After that, he made a promise, he rose his arm to make the promise and since that day he hasn’t brought it down.

Why has he not bring his hands down again?

So the reason he hasn’t brought his arm down is because of the promise he made after visiting the holy places in India.

Source: https://nationnaija.com.ng/this-man-raised-his-arm-for-45-yearssee-the-reason-behind-it/

Re: Meet The Man Who Raised His Hands For 45 Years! He Made A Legacy by Jashub: 9:00pm On Dec 09, 2020
Doctors in the house. Can this type be seen as normal in humans without side effects? undecided
Re: Meet The Man Who Raised His Hands For 45 Years! He Made A Legacy by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:03pm On Dec 09, 2020
Maddoooo!!! Ossshheyyy!! The effect of gravitational pull on a living thing!
Re: Meet The Man Who Raised His Hands For 45 Years! He Made A Legacy by Thattallgirl(f): 9:07pm On Dec 09, 2020
Before I opened this thread I giggled...when I opened it I was like awww damn embarassed ...how can I "ungiggle" embarassed
Re: Meet The Man Who Raised His Hands For 45 Years! He Made A Legacy by Kosoco(m): 9:13pm On Dec 09, 2020
Schizophrenia: A disorder that affects a person's ability to think, feel and behave clearly. Doctors come and Digress pls. I learnt it has stages too.
Re: Meet The Man Who Raised His Hands For 45 Years! He Made A Legacy by rexchazy(m): 9:59pm On Dec 09, 2020
Living thing
Re: Meet The Man Who Raised His Hands For 45 Years! He Made A Legacy by Juell(m): 10:14pm On Dec 09, 2020
It just shows that anything you put your mind to can be achieved. But....... This is mad O
Re: Meet The Man Who Raised His Hands For 45 Years! He Made A Legacy by suremanpatriot: 10:22pm On Dec 09, 2020
india india! grin anythin can happen in india fr hindu to xandu
Re: Meet The Man Who Raised His Hands For 45 Years! He Made A Legacy by illicit(m): 5:54am On Dec 10, 2020
Vanity....
Re: Meet The Man Who Raised His Hands For 45 Years! He Made A Legacy by Younglect(m): 10:49am On Dec 10, 2020
suremanpatriot:
india india! grin anythin can happen in india fr hindu to xandu

Hahahaha. No b lie

(1) (Reply)

MP3: Bukky Boi - Something Nice / Nigeria Computer Society Honors Chief Hope Chukwudi Uwaga* ��� / Kaduna Win Second Edition North West Regional Open Karate Championship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.