Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

ASUU: FG Lied, We Didn’t Reach Agreement To Suspend Strike Dec 9 - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU: FG Lied, We Didn’t Reach Agreement To Suspend Strike Dec 9 (17758 Views)

ASUU Agreed To Call Off Strike Dec 9 —ngige / No Agreement Yet To Suspend Strike ― ASUU / ASUU And FG Sign Agreement To Call Off Strike - TVC News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU: FG Lied, We Didn’t Reach Agreement To Suspend Strike Dec 9 by juju2008(f): 8:52am On Dec 10, 2020
favor914:
No work, No pay. Is there any country in the world that you go on strike, & you still get paid? That is holding the Government to ransom, having your cake, & eating it too, there must be consequences for every action.

It is obvious that a lot of young people are not properly informed. ASUU went to strike shortly after FG stopped their salaries for no just cause. Go and read about the evil IPPIS. Try and get the information first then you decide who is at fault.

3 Likes

Re: ASUU: FG Lied, We Didn’t Reach Agreement To Suspend Strike Dec 9 by kunlegboye(m): 9:02am On Dec 10, 2020
ASUU too are heartless! Can't they for the sake of their students lessen things for now?,even if they would fight for whatever should it be this year that has already wasted?...Can't they shield their sword now that students have lost a year already?.. What exactly are they fighting for?

1 Like

Re: ASUU: FG Lied, We Didn’t Reach Agreement To Suspend Strike Dec 9 by preshyusufu: 9:08am On Dec 10, 2020
after this one chance, there will definitely be need for us to God that we came out alive.
Re: ASUU: FG Lied, We Didn’t Reach Agreement To Suspend Strike Dec 9 by juju2008(f): 9:20am On Dec 10, 2020
kunlegboye:
ASUU too are heartless! Can't they for the sake of their students lessen things for now?,even if they would fight for whatever should it be this year that has already wasted?...Can't they shield their sword now that students have lost a year already?.. What exactly are they fighting for?

My dear ASUU is not heartless! The FG is criminal and need to be held accountable. Lecturers allowances had been withheld for over three years. Their salaries have been withheld for months. Meanwhile our elected politicians smile home with millions and billions that they don't deserve.They know what to do but instead prefer to keep dribbling the country with their truck load of lies. May God help us in this doomed country.

4 Likes

Re: ASUU: FG Lied, We Didn’t Reach Agreement To Suspend Strike Dec 9 by baggioni: 9:43am On Dec 10, 2020
sad very soon you'll lose the good will you are still enjoying. Àwọn alaseju

1 Like

Re: ASUU: FG Lied, We Didn’t Reach Agreement To Suspend Strike Dec 9 by Osusu317(m): 10:05am On Dec 10, 2020
If dem like dem call off strike, if dem like dem continue dat one nor cosine my life again.

Anytime dem decide to end their foolishness I go carry my bag go school and make sure I sort all the courses.

I don read till so te I loss hope for education, and any Lecturer wen catch me dy do expo!!!!! Wen even make attempt to seize my script I swear to God Almighty I go comot e teeth....

1 Like

Re: ASUU: FG Lied, We Didn’t Reach Agreement To Suspend Strike Dec 9 by Chibueze90: 10:27am On Dec 10, 2020
favor914:
No work, No pay. Is there any country in the world that you go on strike, & you still get paid? That is holding the Government to ransom, having your cake, & eating it too, there must be consequences for every action.

Oga, do you know the meaning of the statement HOLDING GOVT TO RANSOM?
Your govt signed an agreement with good faith to pay a union some stipulated amount for there allowance and revitilazation of uni... since 2009, till now, nothing has been done, the union constantly call for them to honor the agreement u signed, fg kept on dribbling, nw ASUU decided to take d bull by the horn, you're now opening your mouth to say ASUU is holding govt random abi?

3 Likes

Re: ASUU: FG Lied, We Didn’t Reach Agreement To Suspend Strike Dec 9 by Ramsey19: 10:28am On Dec 10, 2020
I was expecting ASUU to deny that FG didn't pay their salary up to June 2020 but nothing of such was said. it's becoming clearer who the perpetrators are.

1 Like

Re: ASUU: FG Lied, We Didn’t Reach Agreement To Suspend Strike Dec 9 by Chibueze90: 10:29am On Dec 10, 2020
Ramsey19:
I was expecting ASUU to deny that FG didn't pay their salary up to June 2020 but nothing of such was said. it's becoming clearer who the perpetrators are.
some where paid till June while some where not paid since Feb till now
Re: ASUU: FG Lied, We Didn’t Reach Agreement To Suspend Strike Dec 9 by xcelpro: 10:32am On Dec 10, 2020
Ramsey19:

How do we know the truth here when there meetings are always held in closed doors

1 Like

Re: ASUU: FG Lied, We Didn’t Reach Agreement To Suspend Strike Dec 9 by Chicastle: 10:34am On Dec 10, 2020
AfroDude:
As e be now, na to go learn G work so

Dey there
Re: ASUU: FG Lied, We Didn’t Reach Agreement To Suspend Strike Dec 9 by Ramsey19: 10:43am On Dec 10, 2020
xcelpro:

How do we know the truth here when there meetings are always held in closed doors

that was one of those issues ASUU raised initially but now thay ain't talking about owing of salary again but implementation of FG conditional proposals.
Re: ASUU: FG Lied, We Didn’t Reach Agreement To Suspend Strike Dec 9 by peacettw: 10:51am On Dec 10, 2020
Ekeseges:
FG are liars and thieves who have no interest in Education.pay the lecturers and strike would be suspended. na ASUU fit this kind useless government

Thank you. The government keeps playing this game at the detriment of the students, their families and the economy at large.

4 Likes

Re: ASUU: FG Lied, We Didn’t Reach Agreement To Suspend Strike Dec 9 by Damian10(m): 11:05am On Dec 10, 2020
FG foolish, ASUU stupid and unreasonable. i don't give a damn what the bone of contension is, all i know is that there are both to be blame for the trials and tribulations inflicted on the youth in the past 9 month after their series of meaningless romantic meetings.
Re: ASUU: FG Lied, We Didn’t Reach Agreement To Suspend Strike Dec 9 by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 10, 2020
Chicastle:

Dey there

Guy if u sabi, abeg put me thru.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU: FG Lied, We Didn’t Reach Agreement To Suspend Strike Dec 9 by Seyzcham91(m): 11:26am On Dec 10, 2020
does the country herself get Future? talkless of people
Chudivictor:
this guys are playing with people's future

1 Like

Re: ASUU: FG Lied, We Didn’t Reach Agreement To Suspend Strike Dec 9 by Chudivictor(m): 11:36am On Dec 10, 2020
Seyzcham91:
does the country herself get Future? talkless of people
omo speak for yourself oh
Re: ASUU: FG Lied, We Didn’t Reach Agreement To Suspend Strike Dec 9 by pegix(m): 11:45am On Dec 10, 2020
Osusu317:
If dem like dem call off strike, if dem like dem continue dat one nor cosine my life again.

Anytime dem decide to end their foolishness I go carry my bag go school and make sure I sort all the courses.

I don read till so te I loss hope for education, and any Lecturer wen catch me dy do expo!!!!! Wen even make attempt to seize my script I swear to God Almighty I go comot e teeth....
Confirm my guy grin.....aswr any lecturer wey stress me na to change it for am
Re: ASUU: FG Lied, We Didn’t Reach Agreement To Suspend Strike Dec 9 by Seyzcham91(m): 11:49am On Dec 10, 2020
dey deceive yourself. talking about country not people you no Understand English ni

i dey ask you if your country get future herself?
Chudivictor:
omo speak for yourself oh
Re: ASUU: FG Lied, We Didn’t Reach Agreement To Suspend Strike Dec 9 by Chudivictor(m): 11:58am On Dec 10, 2020
Seyzcham91:
dey deceive yourself. talking about country not people you no Understand English ni

i dey ask you if your country get future herself?
you obviously didn't read your previous comment before typing this
Re: ASUU: FG Lied, We Didn’t Reach Agreement To Suspend Strike Dec 9 by Seyzcham91(m): 12:49pm On Dec 10, 2020
i do understand what i wrote its you not getting my point but will make it clear to you

i said does your country have future talkless of people?

meaning since naija no get future, that will inturn affects her citizens so far people are still here, that is to say if you wanna better yourself and secure your future better get out this shithole of a corntree cuz her future is hopeless

thats all i meant okay. no more explaining further or you mentioning me just digest it and thats all
Chudivictor:
you obviously didn't read your previous comment before typing this
Re: ASUU: FG Lied, We Didn’t Reach Agreement To Suspend Strike Dec 9 by rafcrown(m): 1:14pm On Dec 10, 2020
Later you will saty the country is not progressing. Will your indefinite and rampant strikes not have concomitant effects on the society. ?
Better to study in neighbouring countries or European countries
Re: ASUU: FG Lied, We Didn’t Reach Agreement To Suspend Strike Dec 9 by ProphetM0hammad: 4:01pm On Dec 10, 2020
juju2008:

My dear ASUU is not heartless! The FG is criminal and need to be held accountable. Lecturers allowances had been withheld for over three years. Their salaries have been withheld for months. Meanwhile our elected politicians smile home with millions and billions that they don't deserve.They know what to do but instead prefer to keep dribbling the country with their truck load of lies. May God help us in this doomed country.

ASUU or FG, none is better than the other.
Re: ASUU: FG Lied, We Didn’t Reach Agreement To Suspend Strike Dec 9 by Dagenius53: 5:35pm On Dec 10, 2020
These people are really affecting my business and income, please let those students resume I have family at home to take care of.
Re: ASUU: FG Lied, We Didn’t Reach Agreement To Suspend Strike Dec 9 by chaloskyx: 5:52pm On Dec 10, 2020
LOL YOU DONT KNOW YOU ARE DEALING WITH MAD PEOPLE THEY WOULD SHOOT THE STUDENTS AND CALL THEM ANARCHISTS AND AGENTS OF TERRORISM
Gabbriell:
e be like say na till 2023 when Ngige and him Oga comot from office b4 strike go end.

Hopefully students will not result to protest b4 them get sense.

1 Like

Re: ASUU: FG Lied, We Didn’t Reach Agreement To Suspend Strike Dec 9 by HRMK: 5:56pm On Dec 10, 2020
juju2008:

My friend try to get informed. You have a Yahoo goverment that prefers to kill and feed their youth and citizens with lies. The least you can do is to seek the truth for yourself before making comments. If not for ASUU FG would have turned public universities into the unthinkable. As a youth you should call out your insincere govt. Do not afford them any form of support.
so to u,a septuagenarian grandpa is a youth?am really sorry for u!what an oldman sees while on his bed,the youth sees on rooftop!!
Re: ASUU: FG Lied, We Didn’t Reach Agreement To Suspend Strike Dec 9 by Gabbriell: 6:53pm On Dec 10, 2020
chaloskyx:
LOL YOU DONT KNOW YOU ARE DEALING WITH MAD PEOPLE THEY WOULD SHOOT THE STUDENTS AND CALL THEM ANARCHISTS AND AGENTS OF TERRORISM

Well, let's wait and see...only time will tell.

9 month on strike and counting. If the government can push the strike over 1 years plus without protest then the country is dead and buried.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Types Of People You'll Find In A Student Hostel / Corps Members Deployed To Teach Students In Kogi University, Says ASUU / JAMB Has NOT Scrapped Awaiting Result For 2017 UTME- Ignore Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.