Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

I Will Be Travelling To Kano From Abuja In Janaury Via Flight - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Will Be Travelling To Kano From Abuja In Janaury Via Flight (965 Views)

I Would Be Travelling All Over Brazil Join Me / A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) / Passengers Travelling From Katsina To Kano Burnt To Death In Accident. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Be Travelling To Kano From Abuja In Janaury Via Flight by lawalosky(m): 11:54pm On Dec 09, 2020
Please when is the best time to book my flight?
Air guys here please help a bro.
Try booking up this evening but airfare pop to me, no be here, but I was told there is a time when booking is cheaper, please any idea should help, I am serious.
Cc:Lalasticlala
Cc:Mynd44

Re: I Will Be Travelling To Kano From Abuja In Janaury Via Flight by lawalosky(m): 11:57pm On Dec 09, 2020
88k for one way flight,
Yes I know is because is airoplane, but is too expensive haba
Re: I Will Be Travelling To Kano From Abuja In Janaury Via Flight by DisGuy: 1:41am On Dec 10, 2020
lawalosky:
Try booking up this evening but airfare pop to me, no be here, but I was told there is a time when booking is cheaper, please any idea should help, I am serious.

That usually work for International flights....for local OYO

check Azman from second week of January flight ~30k single
Re: I Will Be Travelling To Kano From Abuja In Janaury Via Flight by lawalosky(m): 6:34am On Dec 10, 2020
DisGuy:

That usually work for International flights....for local OYO

check Azman from second week of January flight ~30k single
Thanks, I was suppose to depart atleast before 4th of january for the occation,
To use that abuja-kaduna road, is what have been given me sleepless night eve since this mandatory travel came up.
I call the flight agent, he told me is only air peace that is available to that root.
Re: I Will Be Travelling To Kano From Abuja In Janaury Via Flight by aieromon(m): 7:35am On Dec 10, 2020
lawalosky:

Your heading states Abuja to Kano but the posted picture is for Lagos-Kano fare.

What is your takeoff point and destination?
Re: I Will Be Travelling To Kano From Abuja In Janaury Via Flight by aieromon(m): 7:38am On Dec 10, 2020
lawalosky:

To use that abuja-kaduna road, is what have been given me sleepless night eve since this mandatory travel came up.
I call the flight agent, he told me is only air peace that is available to that root.

Abuja-Kano?

Re: I Will Be Travelling To Kano From Abuja In Janaury Via Flight by lawalosky(m): 8:51am On Dec 10, 2020
aieromon:

Your heading states Abuja to Kano but the posted picture is for Lagos-Kano fare.

What is your takeoff point and destination?
Abj to kano, please I seriouly looking for cheapest economy to book
Re: I Will Be Travelling To Kano From Abuja In Janaury Via Flight by aieromon(m): 9:53am On Dec 10, 2020
lawalosky:

Abj to kano, please I seriouly looking for cheapest economy to book

MaxAir
https://maxair.com.ng/book-flight

Azman Air
https://www.airazman.com/

2 Likes

Re: I Will Be Travelling To Kano From Abuja In Janaury Via Flight by DisGuy: 11:01am On Dec 10, 2020
lawalosky:

You don't need an agent, if have your phone with access to internet, Azman, Max etc.

There's Abuja-Kaduna rail for 6I, then continue by coach to Kano

(1) (Reply)

Rats Invade New Yorks Kfc & Taco Bell / When Best Can One Apply 4 U.S Tourist Visa? / Relocating From Port Harcourt To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.